Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how long her and her fiancé have been together?
About 2 and a half years, I think.
Also, I also think the c section was due to being overdue. She posted on 13th November that she was 9 months pregnant.

Reactions: 6
She looks soooooooo young in those photos, like a teenager. She looks late 20s with make up on!

Reactions: 5
I like Ella, I don't think she's the most interesting influencer but I think she comes across like a nice down to earth girl and of course she's gorgeous

Reactions: 9
Look on her tagged photos, she was having hypnobirthing sessions and posted a story with all the stuff preparing for a pool birth. It was probably emergency section. Such a cute baby!

Reactions: 8
Look on her tagged photos, she was having hypnobirthing sessions and posted a story with all the stuff preparing for a pool birth. It was probably emergency section. Such a cute baby!
That’s right, I remember she mentioned a pool birth. Also she kept posting that she was going for walks to try and get the baby out. Anyone who’s chose to have a section would know their birth date in advance.

I can’t wait to see what she’s named him!

Reactions: 3
Oh it’s Gabriel! Her mum has posted her pic in colour. She does look exhausted so the csection must have been last resort!

She had pre-eclampsia, her mother just commented on a trolls comment on her picture

I thought she looked a bit more than the normal swollen look, it is refreshing to see those real kind of post birth photos , u can feel the emotion . On another note I’ve just discovered her sister Hana, omg that family has good genes lol

It’s about 10k in London for a private C section so it’s not that much, probably cheaper in Scotland too
I don't think that there are any private maternity hospitals or wards in Scotland as far as I know. I think London may be the only place in the UK where you can have private maternity care, except if you were having a home birth. To be honest a lot can go wrong during childbirth so I would probably not really want to go private unless it was somewhere where they were doing a lot of work and keeping their skills up to date, and I just don't think there is enough demand in Scotland.

Reactions: 1
It would be great if she keeps to the theme & keeps posting natural/realistic pics of being a mum & not just perfect Instagram pics of the baby.

Shows you what a bit of slap, and an insta filter gets you heh
She’s not unattractive at all and especially after giving birth nobody is going to look perfect I still think she’s beautiful regardless of that photo

Reactions: 24
is her partner very high up in his family business, im shocked he is already back working, youd think with it been a family business they would be more accommodating but i guess he has to fund the luxury lifestyle one way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.