Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new photos shocked me. She looks like a different person. I understand she’s just given birth but compared to her pics even a few days ago she looks soooo different.

Reactions: 19
I see she's had her baby, of course she's just had the baby but she looks so different in those photos. Fair play to her for uploading them, she looks so happy. Congrats to her 😁

Reactions: 13
Her new photos shocked me. She looks like a different person. I understand she’s just given birth but compared to her pics even a few days ago she looks soooo different.
I thought the first photos would be really formal and highly styled once she had a chance to recover. I actually think I like her more for posting normal pics from hospital where she looks all knackered and puffy. The baby looks a really good size considering she's pretty tiny.

Reactions: 25
I agree, not quite sure why I am a little fascinated but I am! Maybe because they live in Glasgow. Good on her for posting natural pics, I have seen her on her stories with no makeup on before though & she looks very different in those pics!

Reactions: 9
I love the fact she posted the natural photos oh my goodness she looks very different from her photos not in a bad way though

Reactions: 8
Totally taken aback as well at how unrecognisable she looks! Granted she still looks super natural and pretty in them, but you honestly wouldn’t think it’s the same girl. She looks about 15 years old in the second pic of her holding the baby! She’ll be one of those lucky 50 year olds who looks about 30.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, her birth pics came up on Instagram and it took me a good few seconds to work out who she was!!! She looks about 16, I’m so confused!

Reactions: 10
too posh to push now I see
I think she was probably overdue and maybe had to have an emergency section. She has never posted anything to suggest she’s chose an elective section and those are usually done from 38/39 weeks.

Reactions: 13
You don't have to be THAT rich to go private lol.. he can well afford it no doubt but it's not unattainable
Im clueless how much it would even cost I just naively assumed it would be crazy amounts as a lot of celebrities who are well off seem to use the NHS. I used to watch a show called Portland Babies years ago and the women on that seemed a different level of posh!

Reactions: 4
My sister was well overdue and ended up having to not just be induced but have a c-section, she could easily have not had a choice

I also was really pleasantly surprised by her birth photos. I honestly expected as someone said some glammed up photo shoot job especially after her baby shower, but props to her for showing her real self, she looks SO SO good, so happy and relatable not some polished perfect IG girl! She only seems to dress like she’s going to formal dinners or balls these days so welcome change. Good on her. I like her way more for those photos. Sick of the perfect IG announcements anyway!

Reactions: 11
It’s about 10k plus to have baby at Portland, prices obviously change dependant on whether it’s consultant or midwife led, plus extra for certain rooms, additional days

Reactions: 3
Im clueless how much it would even cost I just naively assumed it would be crazy amounts as a lot of celebrities who are well off seem to use the NHS. I used to watch a show called Portland Babies years ago and the women on that seemed a different level of posh!
It’s about 10k in London for a private C section so it’s not that much, probably cheaper in Scotland too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.