Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really not as elegant as she thinks she is. Also, it’s the groom I’m actually friends with and I guarantee the stag will be a giant blur of cocaine, hookers and people shitting themselves so there’s really no need for the pretence.
Wow- he doesn't look the wild type but I've read numerous times on here that he is! 👀

Reactions: 3
I am always surprised when people have a wedding abroad but don’t bother to do the small amount of paperwork required to make it legal and official on the day. It’s not that difficult a process 🤔

Reactions: 1
they did in the U.K., you have to do this if you get married abroad
You don’t have to. Abroad weddings are legally recognised if you follow the legal procedure for the abroad country. It’s just that most don’t

Reactions: 5
You can legally marry in Italy but only in a few select venues and the ceremonies by law are performed in Italian. If you don't speak Italian you are required to have an interpreter. I can understand why she wouldn't want to do this and done the legal bit in the UK.

Reactions: 5
You can legally marry in Italy but only in a few select venues and the ceremonies by law are performed in Italian. If you don't speak Italian you are required to have an interpreter. I can understand why she wouldn't want to do this and done the legal bit in the UK.
Thats what I’m doing this summer 🤷‍♀️So I’m still judging 😂

Reactions: 3
Seems a few people have close contacts and know a bit. How much have they spent on the wedding?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.