Elizabeth Tierney / Kris Boyson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the kid has gone back to school today? Doubt it poor thing is sitting in her Nans wondering who’s her next daddy

Reactions: 5
That song's very appropriate - '7 Days'. Is she thinking about the length of her engagement to the Plastic Gangsta? 🤣
official_elizabethjayne_1666624714697.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone screenshot loopy Liz’s current profile page. I’m not able to see it since she blocked me

Reactions: 2
She definitely reads this!! Lol she is on her way back to dartford (that’s dartford bridge) probably feels guilty about the kid missing school either jamie has moved out or they are back together
Unless she's gone back to Gravesend to clear everything out of Cross Eyed Clarence's house whilst he's on holiday? 😂 😂
Hopefully he got his keys back before she moved out! If not I'd be checking his Ring doorbell if I was him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unless she's gone back to Gravesend to clear everything out of Cross Eyed Clarence's house whilst he's on holiday? 😂 😂
Hopefully he got his keys back before she moved out! If not I'd be checking his Ring doorbell if I was him
Bet she’s rummaging down the back of his sofa for the Dartford crossing toll money 💰 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Koach Kringe off getting his receding hairline sorted ready for his next doesn’t sit with in the alphabet lister 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Koach Kringe had a hair transplant?

Is there such a thing as personality transplants? 🤢

krisboyson_1666700652297.jpg
krisboyson_1666700657117.jpg
krisboyson_1666700662484.jpg
krisboyson_1666700666916.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.