Elizabeth Tierney / Kris Boyson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 100% on benefits she needs reporting!! But she is down on Jamie’s business as working for him
Her real dad is a crack head from Manchester and the mom was a lady of the night so we now know we’re Liz gets it from
She couldn’t buy breakfast let alone a house she will be desperate to get back with jamie to bank roll her
She also refused to let her daughter see her dad for years and forced her to called jamie dad it makes me sick that poor kid much be so confused she needs reporting so social services for bloody mental abuse

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Give it a month,maybe two, and I guarantee she'll be soft launching the next sucker.We 'll get a glimpse of his elbow in some restaurant, along with a quote about loyalty.Zzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Compare her to Danielle Lloyd back in the day after a premiership footballer. Except Danielle was at least a known name in the modelling world. Was on tv shows, lads mags etc. doubt most people have heard of Elizabeth Tierney. Not even on the Z list

Give it a month,maybe two, and I guarantee she'll be soft launching the next sucker.We 'll get a glimpse of his elbow in some restaurant, along with a quote about loyalty.Zzzzzzz.
Oh for sure!! 👀👀 I thought she will soft launch jamie again but now I’m not too sure he’s going to take her back

Reactions: 7
She is 100% on benefits she needs reporting!! But she is down on Jamie’s business as working for him
Her real dad is a crack head from Manchester and the mom was a lady of the night so we now know we’re Liz gets it from
She couldn’t buy breakfast let alone a house she will be desperate to get back with jamie to bank roll her
She also refused to let her daughter see her dad for years and forced her to called jamie dad it makes me sick that poor kid much be so confused she needs reporting so social services for bloody mental abuse
Does not surprise me ! Sounds like her mum prioritised men and taught her sex is a way of life. She will teach that poor daughter for her the same ! Her biological dad needs to intervene she can’t even provide her daughter with a stable home !

Reactions: 7
Well I know she was shagging Gabby while she was with jamie at the beginning
Not the guy he presents with on talk sport - gabriel ?

someone mentioned she is listed as working for Jamie still I checked company house and she was taken off Sept 2022! Maybe things are dead in the water for them 2

Reactions: 2
Not the guy he presents with on talk sport - gabriel ?

someone mentioned she is listed as working for Jamie still I checked company house and she was taken off Sept 2022! Maybe things are dead in the water for them 2

she was probably down as working 16hrs for tax credits or UC so was probably getting housing benefit etc if she was the only one on the tenancy and J stayed pver lol

she must get money for her daughter from the father,im guessing but she gets money from somewhere

Reactions: 5
She’s now posting million pound homes. Tell me you read here without telling me. We see you liz and your benefit fraud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I know she was shagging Gabby while she was with jamie at the beginning
Gabby o’bonlahor? Hasn’t he got 3 kids by 3 different women? Liz was trying to get another no doubt so she could get that house and car paid for, for the next 18 years. She’s so desperate!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.