Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hawaii five oh is doing a podcast type thingy with Doctor Michael. I wonder if these two bangers will be spoke about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened to doctor Michael exposing Scott and stutchys products the tail end of last year? Did it happen and I missed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened to doctor Michael exposing Scott and stutchys products the tail end of last year? Did it happen and I missed it?
I think he let us down 😔
I did see he's been calling out Caz for wanting to fight an unfit pensioner though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he let us down 😔
I did see he's been calling out Caz for wanting to fight an unfit pensioner though!
He maybe thought that the bams had had enough of his time which I don't blame him for. Kudos to him though for calling out Caz wanting to fight nacho novo. I loved nacho Novo when he played for rangers and he seems a really nice guy. With his health problems he needs to give the fight a wide berth

Reactions: 3