Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know who else is a “life coach”? Dugheed. Does that mean stutchie is punting herself in the Newtown sauna?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feck knows, probz get there qualifications fae the same place as dee Maxwell 🥴
Big Ollie done a video noo 😂
I was just about to say this. He’s as deluded as Dee Maxwell and worryingly like her, thinks everyone believes his lies.

I would never give a penny of my money to cunts off tik tok claiming to be helping people as it always mysteriously goes missing, look at big olly as well, scumbags

Reactions: 9
I would never give a penny of my money to cunts off tik tok claiming to be helping people as it always mysteriously goes missing, look at big olly as well, scumbags
Big Olly is the worst. No receipts for any charity event she’s done. After her big sleep out attention seeking stunt she tried to say the money wasn’t for the homeless after all, she had changed her mind. Then started greeting when that guy donated the money. That guy knew exactly what she was upto.

On live the now with the waste of space wee bro shouting eff the pope and all sorts. Vile

I am amazed that they have any following at all. They’re barely literate. Now banging on about spirituality and reiki?!
They are absolute scammers. I hope dwp is watching them

I am amazed that they have any following at all. They’re barely literate. Now banging on about spirituality and reiki?!
They are absolute scammers. I hope dwp is watching them

It's all like minded thick cunts that follow them. Folk that easily buy into what they say and take it as gospel.

Reactions: 4
I can’t keep up with what they are banging on about. The pair of them have always been wee dodgy scammers but are trying to deflect it with spiritual healing and mental health bullshit. It’s one big MLM scheme. I think Stutchy has just gone and got herself stuck in another abusive relationship, just this one is mental abuse, she looks to be on the verge of a breakdown.

I can’t keep up with what they are banging on about. The pair of them have always been wee dodgy scammers but are trying to deflect it with spiritual healing and mental health bullshit. It’s one big MLM scheme. I think Stutchy has just gone and got herself stuck in another abusive relationship, just this one is mental abuse, she looks to be on the verge of a breakdown.
Stutchy is just as abusive to him aswell but , she’s a cheeky cow. It’s that full moon energy though 👀 absolute moon howlers the 2 a them 🤣

• Haha
Theres big Kelly Mulligan got a batch of their “weightloss” shite 😂😂

• Haha
Her gym session videos went quiet.. just me or has she gave up after day 3
the last one of that i seen, she was on the floor of the gym having a wee cry. One of they ones, setting up the camera, looking all sad for a few likes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the last one of that i seen, she was on the floor of the gym having a wee cry. One of they ones, setting up the camera, looking all sad for a few likes 😂
Crying on camera is the biggest riddy ever. Setting the camera up at the right angle , putting a filter on it then the crème de la crème the sad songs over the top. Biggest attention seeking behaviour I have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crying on camera is the biggest riddy ever. Setting the camera up at the right angle , putting a filter on it then the crème de la crème the sad songs over the top. Biggest attention seeking behaviour I have ever seen.
will never understand how people can be so upset but yet be able to set up a camera to capture it all for the sympathy likes, absolute weapons!

• Heart