Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I found was gross was that it was on an everything bagel and there was a poached egg on it. It was all too many flavors, cheese, egg, everything bagel and blackberry sounds good on their own just not together. She claims she had it at Northstar cafe, which is likely a place she went with Rick bc that is a local Columbus place. But I'm not familiar with that particular sandwich, I feel like I'd remember something like that on their menu. Maybe it was a special and that's what I don't know it?

I know she posted with Rick at 3rd and Hollywood in Columbus and I've had brunch there as well and I don't remeber a sandwich like that either.

Now I'm tempted to go check menus of all the local places here in Columbus and see if I can figure out where she ate that. I'd totally believe a hipster place here would have something like that
Ugh...sorry, that dish sounds really gross, I didn’t know there was an egg in there as well. Not only do I hate anything sweet and savory but I also hate flavor bombs. I remember when a coworker gave me a jalapeño cheese bagel not knowing she also put cinnamon cream cheese inside. I nearly gagged when I took a bite. 🤢

I saw the photo on Instagram and there was a ton of blackberry jam inside. It looks like a hipster Monte Cristo (hate those too) just without the ham.

ETA: sorry in advance for anyone who likes sweet and savory dishes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
EVERYONEELLE FLORENCECONTRIBUTOR
Anything ending with a periodEnds with a question mark
BookBuck
Broccoli rabeBroccoli robb-ay@LuvYoutube
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
ChristmasGuhhhh-rith-muth
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
ClassicClawssic@Sheepsmeadow
CookCock
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
Eat?! MAH-JEH ?! MAH-JEH ?!
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
KhakiCocky@drewberry_moore
LeisureLEH-sure
Louis VuittonL’WEEEEE WeeTAH
MochaMah-kah@ChitterChatter94
Neiman MarcusNighman Marcus
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
Pants (dance, brands, etc.)Pounce (dounce, brownds)
PatentPaytent
PlaidPlayed@aol
QuickKoo-WECK
Raspberry (strawberry, blackberry, etc.)Razz-bree (straw-bree, black-bree, etc.)
Regularly (similarly, particularly, etc.)Regu-LAIR-UH-lee (simi-LAIR-UH-lee, particu-LAIR-UH-lee, etc.)
RoseHose
Rouge Pur CoutureHoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
SalmonSaLLL-mon@ChitterChatter94

I hope I didn't miss anyone's contributions. Thank you for them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
BookBuck
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
CookCock
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
LeisureLEH-sure
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
PatentPaytent
PlaidPlayed@aol
QuickKoo-WECK
Raspberry (strawberry, blackberry, etc.)Razz-bree (straw-bree, black-bree, etc.)
Regularly (similarly, particularly, etc.)Regu-LAIR-UH-lee (simi-LAIR-UH-lee, particu-LAIR-UH-lee, etc.)
RoseHose

Watching her videos with the auto-generated closed captions turned on is interesting ... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi fellow Columbus Elle-despiser 👋.

When she came here last year and I felt like she may possibly move here I almost shat myself. Luckily she didn’t, but can you imagine walking into The Goat and seeing her clown face and pearls snuggled up to hairy dough-bod in a booth, sipping on whatever drink she thinks Rick would be impressed by? The horror.
Omg if I ran into her at The Goat I would turn around and go home and contemplate moving LOL

Ugh...sorry, that dish sounds really gross, I didn’t know there was an egg in there as well. Not only do I hate anything sweet and savory but I also hate flavor bombs. I remember when a coworker gave me a jalapeño cheese bagel not knowing she also put cinnamon cream cheese inside. I nearly gagged when I took a bite. 🤢

I saw the photo on Instagram and there was a ton of blackberry jam inside. It looks like a hipster Monte Cristo (hate those too) just without the ham.

ETA: sorry in advance for anyone who likes sweet and savory dishes.
Eww that sounds gross. I'm def in the camp sweet bagels with sweet cream cheese or plain and savory bagels with savory cream cheese or plain. I'm not a huge fan of sweet and savory but I have had turkey sandwiches with brie and granny Smith apples and that was ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg if I ran into her at The Goat I would turn around and go home and contemplate moving LOL

Eww that sounds gross. I'm def in the camp sweet bagels with sweet cream cheese or plain and savory bagels with savory cream cheese or plain. I'm not a huge fan of sweet and savory but I have had turkey sandwiches with brie and granny Smith apples and that was ok.
My coworker thought I was being too judgmental (she insisted it was good) and thought if I didn’t know what was in the bagel I’d like it. 🙄😂 Then again there a lot of foods I like to eat that people find gross like menudo and natto, so... 🤷‍♀️

One thing I’d like to see is Elle debut a recipe that doesn’t require an excess of cheese or butter. So far a lot of the foods she makes always has tons of dairy in it.

BookBuck
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
CookCock
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
LeisureLEH-sure
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
PatentPaytent
PlaidPlayed@aol
QuickKoo-WECK
RoseHose

Don’t forget cognac/con-yack (similar to Kanye)

I’m surprised she says this wrong considering she loves to rub in her Belgian French accent.

Last edited:
BookBuck
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
CookCock
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
LeisureLEH-sure
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
PatentPaytent
PlaidPlayed@aol
QuickKoo-WECK
RoseHose

Produce/ Praw-deuce

• Haha
The oldest relative who I've seen eat this traveled to a ton of countries so I am unsure of the exact place where they may have learned it. They visited countries in Africa, Europe, the U.S., and Asia so that doesn't narrow it down much. This was about 70-80 years ago. Don't believe it is from their birth country as other relatives who were less versed with other cultures/regions did not eat this. Who knows? Maybe the old timers eating these way back when were the first hipsters haha

Just saw her latest live where she made the hoop earrings. It's clear that she's fighting back tears for a good chunk of the stream. Why does she choose to share her life so publicly when she gets triggered by comments so easily? Elle made the decisions that have led her to become the person we talk about today. Nobody forced her to start a YouTube channel or share more than she was willing to open up about. She chose to leave her old city, job, and former life for Rick. She chose to share information about the men in her life and people will ask questions if she suddenly stops sharing. If she didn't want anyone asking questions, why share about your relationships/"job"/homes/city at all? She could've easily done solely fashion and beauty content and keep the rest of her life private. Now it's too late and she dug herself into a hole so her history will be on the internet forever. She will lose more subscribers if she suddenly decides to privatize her personal life. People will lose interest and her subscribers will drop further if she does that. Beauty/fashion YouTubers are a dime a dozen and produce higher quality videos than hers on the same topic. Does she care about her pseudo YouTube fame so much, despite having so few subscribers that aren't bots? She will never quit being a public figure because she "has to prove the haters wrong" and gets high off of the positive attention that fans give her. Elle has used some suggestions from the forums for her videos so why won't she listen to us for what matters most: stop chasing guys and seek professional help. She needs to learn to love herself (in a non-superficial way like she already does) and learn to care about others while expecting nothing in return. Once she is able to be truly happy without needing the attention of men and her subscribers, she might be able to gain the tools to succeed in a real relationship.

...but I am a "hater" so she will still do whatever she can to prove me wrong and show the public that she is fine. Smh
That's so interesting! Maybe you're right, it's an original hipster thing and we're just not cool enough to get it. Although I doubt Elle really gets it either, tbh. :ROFLMAO:

Imho, Elle realized fairly early on that her lifestyle vlogs and bf related videos got a lot of views and exposure for her channel, so she capitalized on that but when you share that much of your personal life with the world...expect to get some not so good feedback. I totally agree that if you can't handle the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

Issue with Elle is that if you take away the men and the narrative she tries to portray of being a successful, young professional woman, her actual content really isn't that good. As you mentioned, there are tons of amazing beauty gurus on YT (even ones whose don't have any controversy surrounding them despite having a super popular channel...Hyram and BeautyWithin come to mind) and Elle isn't that great at applying makeup and doesn't have good skin. She's also just not fashionable, as most millennials and younger people don't want to dress like grandmas. So much of her popularity is contingent upon the vibe and image she gives off, and I think she realizes that and is a major reason as to why she lies so much to maintain that illusion.

Can anyone please tell me which videos Mount Nordstrom and the La Mer Camping trip are in? I'm looking through my downloads trying to find them but I just can't remember.
Mt. Nordstrom was in the "Girlboss Survivor Vlog" and La Mer was in the "Girlboss Goes Camping Vlog."

• Haha
Elle is a walking oxymoron. She stresses she is a lawyer, but never explains in detail what she does and gets very defensive when people want clarification. We never get lawyer stories, which are ok to share if the matter is inactive and details identifying the individual are left out. Instead her channel acts as a marketing platform for her Ali Express pearls and focuses on 'wifey' material topics.

Elle could be a great barrister since she has the knack for answering questions without giving a direct answer. When people ask her whether she is a lawyer, it is intrinsically implied that the person is asking whether she does lawyer work, not whether she has the qualifications or licence to practice. Instead, Elle always answers 'Yes, I am a practicing lawyer'. Sure, previously in the Law Society of BC, Elle was registered as a 'Practicing Lawyer' which means she can practice law, but in reality Elle does not (see explanation below). Also, it isn't hard to get the 'Practicing Lawyer' status; all you need is to pay the annual $2k ish yearly licence fee and fulfill some continuing studies CLE credits. Elle likely paid the $2k fee herself and used the 'work trips' as credits to fulfill most of the CLE requirements (yes, you can do that).

At her old job, Elle may have done the legwork (aka investigation) for proceedings, but had never represented her organization in court. She basically was a paralegal. I work with similar individuals like Elle in Vancouver: got LLBs in the UK, passed the credit transfer exams, articled, registered as practicing lawyers, but they work in a paralegal capacity. Their titles are paralegals, which is equivalent to Elle's 'investigator' title. Nothing wrong with being a paralegal, those coworkers of mine pull in a healthy 6-figure without the 'yearly 2000 hour' target real lawyers need to meet. However, never in a million years would those paralegals call themselves 'in-house counsels'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
From her latest video "CUTTING MY HAIR USING BRAD MONDO'S DIY HAIRCUT TECHNIQUE" published May 22, 2020:

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 12.36.03 PM.png

"From today until May 31st, all Nouvelle Pearl Orchidée collection orders come with a free $49 value pair of Freshwater Pearl Studs in the color of your choice."

Sales are probably pretty dismal. That's what happens when you try to STEAL MONEY AND BUSINESS from actual local Seattle small businesses DURING A GLOBAL HEALTH AND ECONOMIC CRISIS.

Karma.

"I am only a complete person with a man in my life."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
From her latest video "CUTTING MY HAIR USING BRAD MONDO'S DIY HAIRCUT TECHNIQUE" published May 22, 2020:

View attachment 135813

"From today until May 31st, all Nouvelle Pearl Orchidée collection orders come with a free $49 value pair of Freshwater Pearl Studs in the color of your choice."

Sales are probably pretty dismal. That's what happens when you try to STEAL MONEY AND BUSINESS from actual local Seattle small businesses DURING A GLOBAL HEALTH AND ECONOMIC CRISIS.

Karma.

She definitely took the plunge! :m

• Haha
Reactions: 1

View attachment 135813

Karma.

She's so predictable. I said in my livestream highlight post that she had mentioned she only had a few more orders to make and then she was all caught up so that meant she was probably going to start shilling her stuff hard in the next few videos and here we are with this gift with purchase bs (not that she already doesn't push it hardcore anyway but you know what I mean). Someone's not making enough money! 🤑

And you know she's purposely used that video title with Brad Mondo's name to pull in more view$! Brad has 4 million followers.

Reactions: 6
Holy tit! Also didn’t she learn the last time when she wore a black bra underneath a gray top? Doesn’t she have a nude bra under that mountain of clothes she has??? Clearly she is thirsty...

Also I was casually acquainted with someone who was a senior paralegal. Maybe she wasn’t banking it like a lawyer but I thought she did pretty well for what she did ($90k), plus she lived in a low cost living area. No shame in my friend’s job, she still made more than some people do. I can’t see why Elle couldn’t be upfront about her actual occupation; if she worked hard at her job, she could have gotten somewhere with it. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yep, Elle's new video shows that she's still boring, and predictable. Yet again, she pushes and plugs her crappy jewelry. And the last segment was just revolting...Eleonore Elle is clearly trying to showoff her assets. Elle, it's not classy for you to show off your saggy boobs to the whole world. And it's also just downright cringey for you to push them together and act flirtatious all while pushing your cheap crafts.

Keep up the false narrative, Elle - can't wait to see what potential employers think when they see her videos and when she's applying for some professional position.
I wonder what colleagues or people who knew her back in school think....probably something along the lines of "damn, this girl has gotten more insufferable with time and is really good at ruining her own life".

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's so predictable. I said in my livestream highlight post that she had mentioned she only had a few more orders to make and then she was all caught up so that meant she was probably going to start shilling her stuff hard in the next few videos and here we are with this gift with purchase bs (not that she already doesn't push it hardcore anyway but you know what I mean). Someone's not making enough money! 🤑

And you know she's purposely used that video title with Brad Mondo's name to pull in more view$! Brad has 4 million followers.
She's such a greedy opportunist, she doesn't even put a link to his original hair cutting video.

Reactions: 8
Well my lovely she-beasts, I'm happy to reveal now that I named her latest design.

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 2.31.51 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.