Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah. A hippie would have expected her to turn up in Birks or some cool boots, cutoffs, a tee and a shacket. She shows up wearing pearls, those god awful shoes and a tie dye color combo that can’t even be considered trendy. She should have purchased a sweatshirt from EllandEmm and called it a day.
And the Chanel Boy bag on a hike/walk in a park .... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That IG comment... They follow almost a thousand people but only have 5 followers. Zero posts.

I hope beautiful friend is Vera. Otherwise he's gonna stalk Eleanor for reals this time.

Reactions: 1
Regarding her channel's grows - it was quite steady during the "Joe era". I remember thinking that she found her niche of making cozy pretentious vlogs, dressing in everything floral, and making expensive giveaways and that she will hit 100k in a few months. But now I really don't see this happening for another decade. She lost her brand over the last 18-months period while she was hysterically moving from country to country and from coast to coast. She used to be a "pretentious big-city professional with expensive bags", but now the only thing left is being pretentious - she has no home, no job, no vision of the future, and honestly no perspectives. Instead of expensive giveaways she now shows her infomercials down her subscribers' throats. And still manages to look down on everyone else) I don't see her growing her channel any time soon and I think I agree on the fact that she has a big number of fake subscribers these days.

Reactions: 10
Regarding her channel's grows - it was quite steady during the "Joe era". I remember thinking that she found her niche of making cozy pretentious vlogs, dressing in everything floral, and making expensive giveaways and that she will hit 100k in a few months. But now I really don't see this happening for another decade. She lost her brand over the last 18-months period while she was hysterically moving from country to country and from coast to coast. She used to be a "pretentious big-city professional with expensive bags", but now the only thing left is being pretentious - she has no home, no job, no vision of the future, and honestly no perspectives. Instead of expensive giveaways she now shows her infomercials down her subscribers' throats. And still manages to look down on everyone else) I don't see her growing her channel any time soon and I think I agree on the fact that she has a big number of fake subscribers these days.
Ironically, if she was actually honest about her situation and how badly she's messed up her life, she could probably grow her channel substantially. People love watching that stuff and she'd have a lot more people on her side if she allowed herself to be real and open and vulnerable instead of desperately trying to make it look like she's holding it all together when it couldn't be more obvious that she is not.

Reactions: 8
Her channel has always been a bore except for the Chris & Joe eras. She stopped being interesting once Joe moved out. The Special Someone & Rick eras were boring too because she was extremely guarded and secretive (like she’s being now). She tried to protect those relationships (SS & Rick) because of what Joe told her about filming everything was what led to him breaking up with her and she wanted to hang onto these guys. We know that what Joe told her about filming was only part of what led him to break up with her because the truth goes much deeper than that and it’s what she refuses to acknowledge or change about herself.

Ironically, if she was actually honest about her situation and how badly she's messed up her life, she could probably grow her channel substantially. People love watching that stuff and she'd have a lot more people on her side if she allowed herself to be real and open and vulnerable instead of desperately trying to make it look like she's holding it all together when it couldn't be more obvious that she is not.
She’s incapable of that kind of vulnerability and self awareness. The only times she’s shown a smidgen of what you’re describing she filmed three times, and two of those three videos she privatized and are no longer made public.

#1 When she filmed her new, empty apartment after getting dumped by Chris (her most vulnerable video)

#2 The video she made after getting dumped by Joe (her 2nd most vulnerable video and now privatized).

#3 The video she made in Hawaii after getting dumped by Rick (her least vulnerable video and very secretive, also privatized).

The only reason she made those videos was because she moved (or in the case of Joe, would be moving the next month or so and his furniture was missing) and could not film without it being obvious she was no longer with these guys.

She cannot and will not ever upload real, vulnerable content unless she’s forced to for the above scenarios. The only other thing that comes to mind is if something tragic happened to Ginette. Even then, she would probably be closed up about it after initially disclosing it. She is unable to be vulnerable and self aware for any length of time let alone maintain and upload that type of content to her channel. We’ve all said or given her the same advice as you and it falls on deaf ears. She claims she wants her channel to be a positive and uplifting place and not make it about what she refuses to acknowledge about herself for personal growth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s weird she doesn’t want to be vulnerable because like many have said before, that’s what gets the views and makes the most money. Sure, people love drama but someone’s vulnerability is what makes that person relatable. She should have kept those old videos up because those were passive income for her. It’s not like she has anything to lose since she is lying on her LinkedIn and resume (allegedly) and she hasn’t had a 9-5 job in a year. I guess snagging a man and trying to hide your dating history is more important than the easy money those videos gave her. 😂

I’ve wondered whether she hides her vulnerability because she wants to hide her personal chaos. If that’s the case then sorry, Elle, we know your life sucks right now. From an outsider looking in, your life is anything but stable, but you lack any relatability. It’s just pathetic.

If she had any creativity, style, business acumen, or just INTERESTING hobbies she wouldn’t have to rely on her personal life to make her videos interesting. Alas, she doesn’t. She is too boring without a man and her fake personality and guarded demeanor make her videos hard to get through.

I hope she isn’t close to crying in her next livestream. 🙄 The right way to do it is to cry and admit life hasn’t been easy lately, although I know she won’t. She’ll just be her annoying, fake self.

Reactions: 8
She’s incapable of that kind of vulnerability and self awareness. The only times she’s shown a smidgen of what you’re describing she filmed three times, and two of those three videos she privatized and are no longer made public.

#1 When she filmed her new, empty apartment after getting dumped by Chris (her most vulnerable video)

#2 The video she made after getting dumped by Joe (her 2nd most vulnerable video and now privatized).

#3 The video she made in Hawaii after getting dumped by Rick (her least vulnerable video and very secretive, also privatized).

The only reason she made those videos was because she moved (or in the case of Joe, would be moving the next month or so and his furniture was missing) and could not film without it being obvious she was no longer with these guys.

She cannot and will not ever upload real, vulnerable content unless she’s forced to for the above scenarios. The only other thing that comes to mind is if something tragic happened to Ginette. Even then, she would probably be closed up about it after initially disclosing it. She is unable to be vulnerable and self aware for any length of time let alone maintain and upload that type of content to her channel. We’ve all said or given her the same advice as you and it falls on deaf ears. She claims she wants her channel to be a positive and uplifting place and not make it about what she refuses to acknowledge about herself for personal growth.
THIS. 👍👆

She is all about smoke and mirrors and creating the illusion of the "perfect girlboss." It's a very shoddy coverup though, because we all can see through the tie-dye illusion.

Reactions: 9
It’s weird she doesn’t want to be vulnerable because like many have said before, that’s what gets the views and makes the most money. Sure, people love drama but someone’s vulnerability is what makes that person relatable. She should have kept those old videos up because those were passive income for her. It’s not like she has anything to lose since she is lying on her LinkedIn and resume (allegedly) and she hasn’t had a 9-5 job in a year. I guess snagging a man and trying to hide your dating history is more important than the easy money those videos gave her. 😂

I’ve wondered whether she hides her vulnerability because she wants to hide her personal chaos. If that’s the case then sorry, Elle, we know your life sucks right now. From an outsider looking in, your life is anything but stable, but you lack any relatability. It’s just pathetic.

If she had any creativity, style, business acumen, or just INTERESTING hobbies she wouldn’t have to rely on her personal life to make her videos interesting. Alas, she doesn’t. She is too boring without a man and her fake personality and guarded demeanor make her videos hard to get through.

I hope she isn’t close to crying in her next livestream. 🙄 The right way to do it is to cry and admit life hasn’t been easy lately, although I know she won’t. She’ll just be her annoying, fake self.
I agree with this if her videos were interesting and creative and professional it wouldn't matter if she kept quiet about her personal life but her "best" videos have all been vlogs and you can't make good content without either sharing your life, highs and lows, or going and doing interesting things.

And honestly even people who don't do vlogs and just do makeup videos or whatever I find the people who do it more interesting if we do hear a little about her personal life. Even at work I know things about the other people I work with and I know things about my boss. You can't stay interested in someone if they don't give you anything personal to know about them. You have to be very very good and be providing really good info and content for me to not care about your personal life. And most people can't provide that bc most youtuber aren't experts

Reactions: 6
I just watched an old Vlogmas from Elle D.J. and she actually does a full face of “evening makeup” for “dinner with the Dolls” and then proceeds to go to a gym class. Right after the gym class, she changes and goes to dinner with that makeup connected to her face by the sheer layer of sweat from the workout. No appearance of a shower in between. There’s not a lot she does that makes me gasp...that did.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
In Elle's defense (please read my entire message before attacking me for "defending" her :ROFLMAO: ) she's stuck between a rock and a hard place (mostly due to her own behavior) in regards to the vulnerability thing. At this point, if she's open about everything that's happened to her the past few years or even past 18 months, there is no way any decent men would not be put off by her behavior and they're likely to not take her seriously. No man wants to be trapped by a woman whose desperate to be married and will take anyone that's around and eligible men will have their pick and all the time they need. By opening up to her viewers, she'll basically be ensuring that no guy she meets off these dating apps want her as a serious girlfriend cause everyone googles their dates these days, especially ones from a dating app.

So given Elle's biological clock is ticking, hunting for a man seems to come first and if the channel doesn't do well, she seems ok with that. To be honest, if she was really the type to seriously care about her channel, she would've tried harder on the content YEARS ago. Her style of filming and the type of things she films have literally not changed despite feedback and suggestions, so I doubt she truly cares enough about it outside of using it as a marketing tool to shill her wares.

Reactions: 6
I agree with this if her videos were interesting and creative and professional it wouldn't matter if she kept quiet about her personal life but her "best" videos have all been vlogs and you can't make good content without either sharing your life, highs and lows, or going and doing interesting things.

And honestly even people who don't do vlogs and just do makeup videos or whatever I find the people who do it more interesting if we do hear a little about her personal life. Even at work I know things about the other people I work with and I know things about my boss. You can't stay interested in someone if they don't give you anything personal to know about them. You have to be very very good and be providing really good info and content for me to not care about your personal life. And most people can't provide that bc most youtuber aren't experts
Yep, all of this. If she was actually good with producing content, her channel wouldn’t be tanking right now. Unfortunately for her, she’s always been a bore and a lazy one at that. She lacks independence to do and try interesting things.

Going back to Chase Amie, we hardly view a lot of her personal life and I would argue that her vlogs are much more boring than her actual videos! Amie has her issues and I absolutely cannot stand her but her content is decent (well, not lately since she always buys the same, stupid crap but I digress) and subscriber count and views show that.

Reactions: 2
Yep, all of this. If she was actually good with producing content, her channel wouldn’t be tanking right now. Unfortunately for her, she’s always been a bore and a lazy one at that. She lacks independence to do and try interesting things.

Going back to Chase Amie, we hardly view a lot of her personal life and I would argue that her vlogs are much more boring than her actual videos! Amie has her issues and I absolutely cannot stand her but her content is decent (well, not lately since she always buys the same, stupid crap but I digress) and subscriber count and views show that.
Amie is boring (like you said, literally buys the same stuff/styles every time) but runs her channel like a business and churns out the sort of content she's expected to churn out regularly based on her subscriber base. Also has a decently large luxury collection of stuff that's fairly current (regardless of whether you like her style or not).

Smelle creates vlogs with her smug look when she has a man, while pretending to be a lawyer/girl boss. Buys things that are just in bad taste or vintage or have gone out of fashion years ago, so people have little interest in viewing her content to begin with and definitely prevents them from coming back for more. There's a reason that outside of maybe her home tours (which generally tend to be popular across the board for all youtubers) and vlogs, her most popular content is Sephora hauls and the Nordstrom anniversary sales. During those videos, she's at least able to make suggestions of some non-outdated/ugly items like makeup or candles or home decor, and is less of a snoozefest than her prancing around in a dress too small for her "size two" figure.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s just filming crap videos now so she can market her crap pearls. That’s the only way she can sell these and only to her followers. No way will she find a man when they see her videos!

I think she’s just filming crap videos now so she can market her crap pearls. That’s the only way she can sell these and only to her followers. No way will she find a man when they see her videos!
Definitely why she's hidden all the Dicky, Joe, SS, and some of the Chris videos. Maybe she left some of the Chris ones up because that's the type she's hoping to attract and Seattle is probably full of those tech/entrepreneur types. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I just watched an old Vlogmas from Elle D.J. and she actually does a full face of “evening makeup” for “dinner with the Dolls” and then proceeds to go to a gym class. Right after the gym class, she changes and goes to dinner with that makeup connected to her face by the sheer layer of sweat from the workout. No appearance of a shower in between. There’s not a lot she does that makes me gasp...that did.
I know what video you’re talking about. I honestly think it wasn’t that bad because she doesn’t do strenuous enough workouts to actually break a sweat. You can tell from her inflexible (see recent stay-in-place yoga stretches in “THE OUTFITS I’VE BEEN WEARING AT HOME” published May 1, 2020), skinny-fat, untoned, flabby body. She also mentions several times in her Joe-Vlogmas videos that she works out 2x/wk and you can see the weak-a$s kettlebells she uses, and the plastic baseball bat she ungracefully swings a few times in a 45 minute “workout session” while forcing all the other people in the class to smell her unwashed feet (“I prefer not to wear shoes while I work out, f&ck everyone else.”) She does yin yoga (stretching) and tells you she just “worked out“. Her workouts are mostly just her flirting with the men in the classes who try to ignore her existence and probably laugh about her behind her back (shown in some of the Joe-Vlogmas videos when she films the classes without their consent) and posing “seductively” while eye-f$cking herself and them in the mirror hoping one of the Vancouver Club men will whisk her away to vacation on his yacht.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am surprised that she's left her early videos up since 1. they can't be making much, if any, money for her at this point and 2. I'm surprised she's willing to let people see what her face and teeth used to look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.