Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The outfit I don’t see too much wrong with to each their own. I do find it hilarious and try hard to be wearing dressier sandles and a dressed up purse with the look. Sneakers or flats and a casual bag would make this better and would make it seems less odd I think. It just looks like she is trying to hard to be cool and failing so she looks out of place.

ccc123000

Chatty Member
In the thumbnail of her latest live video, the jewelry on display look like those bracelets made from the DIY jewelry boxes you can buy in the tween toy section.

MonaLisa

Everyone please let’s not respond to vera/lisa/robert and freeze her/him out. He/She gets thrives on our interactions with her.
You are a party pooper

Oh you are no fun
I have been doing some research and I know that some of you are getting paid to gossip on these gossip sites....you are the scammers!!!

Formermvp

I am one of the stupid people who bought her pearls. They’re very cheap looking. Pearls have no luster at all and so many fish bites. For that quality, she shouldn’t be pricing it more than 10usd! I gave the pearls ways and vowed never again to purchase anything from any youtubers. I used to watch her but after that pearl purchase I seriously doubt anything that comes out of Elle’s mouth. I also cannot stand her voice. What is with the phlegm??? She should get herself checked. Her “phlegmy” voice from years ago hasn’t changed and she talks like there’s a question mark after each of her sentences.
May I ask which type/“collection” pearls you bought? Just curious, no worries if you don’t feel like disclosing or replying. Thanks for the feedback on the purchase, I used to enjoy buying jewelry in my early 20s and I developed an eye for it. I still enjoy talking about it but I rarely buy now bc I have very expensive taste 😆

MissKoala

Can anyone please tell me which videos Mount Nordstrom and the La Mer Camping trip are in? I'm looking through my downloads trying to find them but I just can't remember.

MonaLisa

People!!!!you are getting played by these scammers to contribute in these gossip sites.

The longer they can rail you in to the gossip the more money they will make.

poopsiedoopsie

Yes I agree, Eleanor Elle probably swiped out of men in Vancouver on her dating apps, and needed a fresh pool of men to date from. I also don't think she has any close friends in Vancouver; a few of the Dolls probably don't like her that much, and I'm sure she keeps in touch with a few of the others for appearances sake and due to their connections (some of them have their own blogs, etc and have interesting jobs).
Hence she doesn't really have a connection to the city and moved. That and I'm sure she is embarrassed to show her face because of the broken engagement.
How long did her engagement last? Sorry, haven't made it that far in the threads yet!

MonaLisa

This is why they're very dedicated...they are getting paid!!!
No wonder something seemed soon off about you guys...and I am only talking about the dedicated ones who are treating this as their 9-5 job.

🍯 Honey...I am not an Elle fan.

MonaLisa

How much do you get paid...what a dispicable job you have...How can you live with yourselves????

Paid Gossipers

Have any of you noticed that there are only a small number of people dedicated to the gossip...it's a scam.

Can't wait to troll Elle tomorrow ✌🏼
Oh this is a perfect outlet for you...to let out all your dark energy from your black soul...seek help..because you are a vicious one...stop looking at someone else's flaws..you need to to work on yours..You are not a happy person...

@LuvYoutube - 100% agreed. Pretty sure there is a way to block or mute, we need to do that for them. Everyone let's block and mute.
The second I'm back on this website and this freaky individual decides to pop up again...

And I'm sure this individual will try to say anything to get a reaction from us and to get us to waste time to argue with them and their forever convoluted logic. My advice is to block, mute, and forget about this individual.
Please don't reply to me...your remarks are too much!!!!!!!

These gossip sites need to be taken down...it makes me sick to my stomach..even more so knowing that some of you are getting paid....People don't play into them.

These gossip sites generate money through ADs.

Last edited:

APoppy

Canada girl, we shall never know the depths of the insane mind and hence, where Vera came from 🤣🤣

I caught the final few minutes of her yt live today. She said that she doesn’t accept returns for hygiene reasons, large stores discard returns but small businesses like hers can’t afford to do same. Then she mentioned how Bebe played w the loose pearls that she left on her desk. So, women touching the pearls is unhygienic but her cats rolling the pearls w their paws and mouths is a-okay. Expect some cat liter box residue, saliva and scratches w Lecocq’ Heirloom Alibaba pearls. That’s how low she thinks about her paying customers.
She doesn’t accept returns because she knows her pearls are not the quality she claims and most customers (except her loyal dedicated fans) would return. I’m very curious to know how many repeat customers she gets.

Wait guys, how do we know that it’s a guy? Seems like her “beautiful friend” came over, gave her some hydrangeas, then they went to discovery park.

Linners

Is this her personal/professional LinkedIn? So is she dropping any aspiration of working in law ever again?

Also just watching the live stream and I am loving the way she's playing off not answering questions.
Elle created a second Linkedin for her jewelry line under "Elle Florence", not her real name

So this may get deleted but here goes...
Checking out Dickey's Instagram and Elle's and found the following (see snapshot)
View attachment 127476

Then if you search monalisa163 on Instagram you find a LisaR.. and if you search her Instagram pics … there's a picture of her with a guy and if you click on the picture his name is Robert Ryan which shows his Instagram account as "rryanesq" … this has to be the Lisa/MonaLisa/Robert.
View attachment 127477

@Formermvp … Out of consideration for Lisa/MonaLisa/Robert (whatever she'd like to be called) I didn't want to post any of her pictures from her Instagram. After all the crap the person has been stirring up on this site … maybe I'm being too nice but hey... I also didn't want to post just incase I had the wrong person. This just seems too much of a coincidence.
ughhh someone with a burner account should just dm her and tell her to put her profile on private anyways.. whether shes the troll or not.. she’s the only one with her name in her part of town and her address and phone number is readily available online 🤦🏼‍♀️

Gossipy

Hi, I am new to this board but not to GG. Could you please share with me the dating profile screenshots and dirt on her meetup? I am using the same name on here as on GG and TGB, so you'll know I am not a fan 😄

ThisIsMyUN

I just looked at her apt on that site and it says it's not available until the end of Sept. Maybe I have the wrong one but it does look like hers. I wonder if she renewed it for that long.