Elena Handtrack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know this thread is basically dead but does anyone still watch her tiktoks? I really don't know what to make of her content now or where she seems to be going with it
Yeah,I still watch her once in a while.She‘s published a book which is unsurprisingly a study guide. Her tik tok is a mix on monthly updates and random stuff.She also showed off her english on tik tok ,where she got a lot of praise from the german community that they love her British accent.

Yeah,I still watch her once in a while.She‘s published a book which is unsurprisingly a study guide. Her tik tok is a mix on monthly updates and random stuff.She also showed off her english on tik tok ,where she got a lot of praise from the german community that they love her British accent.
Yes, i saw that too! Definitely interesting how she's seemingly still building that "influencer" brand in German(y), but also working a "real" grad job at the same time (I think? I'm fairly certain she mentioned it at some point but her content doesn't show it so idk, although I guess she's probably taking time off recovering from her surgery?)