Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I'm a 32C usually and a 32B when I lose a few pounds (which if you ladies know anything about band size...means I can regularly walk around with no bra on and no one would bat an eye) so they look pretty big to me. But maybe I'm just too flat so the other ladies will have to chime in. :ROFLMAO:
I'm between a 32 C and 32 D and mine never look as big as her cans ;)

I'm amazed she hasn't hit up lily silk to work with them

Reactions: 3

Don't give her more ideas! We all know she reads this and regularly gets ideas from us! ;)

How do you ladies have such big boobs despite a small band size?? (esp you @Behindthescreens). I'm technically a 31.5 but ate a lot of papayas in my teens to try and grow them...didn't work. Should've just stuffed the papayas in a push up bra instead and jiggled them the way Eleanor does. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny, I’ve never been one to care much about my bra size. I think some small chested women look beautiful because of their small chest. I also think a larger chest can look good. It all depends on how they look on one’s particular frame. Shape, I think, is also important. That said, I don’t find Elle flashing her cleavage the least bit attractive. She shouldn’t have any qualms about her breast size —they are fine. But please dress appropriately, woman! You nearly always look trashy, at best.

Reactions: 9
Funny, I’ve never been one to care much about my bra size. I think some small chested women look beautiful because of their small chest. I also think a larger chest can look good. It all depends on how they look on one’s particular frame. Shape, I think, is also important. That said, I don’t find Elle flashing her cleavage the least bit attractive. She shouldn’t have any qualms about her breast size —they are fine. But please dress appropriately, woman! You nearly always look trashy, at best.
This, its the baby doll dresses her look is so so dated

Reactions: 5
Don't give her more ideas! We all know she reads this and regularly gets ideas from us! ;)

How do you ladies have such big boobs despite a small band size?? (esp you @Behindthescreens). I'm technically a 31.5 but ate a lot of papayas in my teens to try and grow them...didn't work. Should've just stuffed the papayas in a push up bra instead and jiggled them the way Eleanor does. :ROFLMAO:
I think it has to do with the way the bra industry works. I was always buying 32 B's and C's because that's all the stores had...but none ever fit me properly. So I did a bunch of research online - turns out there are outdated ways of multiplying measurements to get your cup and band size. When I went by my actual measurements, the bra was so much more supportive! So I've gone down a band size and up a cup size (the cup letter is the difference between your ribcage and your bust). Go with your actual ribcage measurement- don't multiply it by 2 or anything. Then find the cup that fits. You don't want overflow or gaps. Honestly, I look pretty average if you were to see me on the street. It's just hard to find certain sizes in stores.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Eyefucking herself hard in the viewfinder throughout the entire video yet didn't notice the camera focused on the background items and not on herself 😂 8 years on YT and counting... haha

Screenshot_20200811_233927_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of the video. She's incredibly irritating. So smug and fake. I really can't see how anyone would like to be around such an annoying individual.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Smelle sitting amongst all those bags made me wonder if she hung them off the handlebars of her precious Pashley and furiously pedaled home in her rose gold helmet like the wicked witch of the west. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The best parts about having boobs on the smaller side is:

1. No need for bras like 80% of the time
2. Can pull off a lot of styles/fashions that would look questionable on a bigger bust

Downsides are when you're trying to fill in a skimpy bikini or jiggling them in an Eleanor like manner. :m

Reactions: 7
Smelle sitting amongst all those bags made me wonder if she hung them off the handlebars of her precious Pashley and furiously pedaled home in her rose gold helmet like the wicked witch of the west. :m
More likely barked orders at the poor uber black driver all across town and then came home to take notes about how he didn't give her acceptable levels of customer service for uber's 'luxury' trim level.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It honestly just tickles me how her whole "brand" is "young professional" but she's been unemployed for like a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She buys the same things at every sale. I didn’t even bother watching the video. I just fast forwarded through most of it. Can someone watch it and tally up how much she spent?? It must have put a dent in mommy’s wallet.

the part about buying the giant jo Malone hand soaps irked me so much. Her regular hand soap bottle looked small next to her sink so that is why she wanted to get the giant jo Malone??? When you want something and not have to worry about how much money it is because you have mommy to bankroll your shopaholic tendency, you can come up with any reasoning for any purchase.

Reactions: 9
She buys the same things at every sale. I didn’t even bother watching the video. I just fast forwarded through most of it. Can someone watch it and tally up how much she spent?? It must have put a dent in mommy’s wallet.

the part about buying the giant jo Malone hand soaps irked me so much. Her regular hand soap bottle looked small next to her sink so that is why she wanted to get the giant jo Malone??? When you want something and not have to worry about how much money it is because you have mommy to bankroll your shopaholic tendency, you can come up with any reasoning for any purchase.
I haven’t done the math but I’ve gotten though the video and it’s probably around 1000-1500USD and she has more coming.

This was a fairly tame Nordstrom sale haul by her standards, because most of the individual items were under $100. Back in Joe era and the year after she and Joe first split, each individual piece would be several hundred.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I haven’t done the math but I’ve gotten though the video and it’s probably around 1000-1500USD and she has more coming.

This was a fairly tame Nordstrom sale haul by her standards, because most of the individual items were under $100. Back in Joe era and the year after she and Joe first split, each individual piece would be several hundred.

yeah and she only bought one pair of shoes??

Reactions: 4
yeah and she only bought one pair of shoes??
Yeah the boots and she didn’t pick up any expensive jackets and only got one dress. The two jackets she mentioned that I recall were both under $100 each.

It’s tame for Elle standards but still quite a bit, given she has more coming, it’s a pandemic, and she’s been unemployed for over a year and living in a rental in a city that isn’t cheap. I would be shocked if Ginette isn’t sponsoring this in some way.

Reactions: 8

Eleanor Florence Lecoq: Extra large cans-she get a man?

I vote for a variation on this for our next title: "Elleanor Florence Leqock (or whatever): Basic at Best and a Pound of Makeup to Look Decent."
Eleanor Florence Lecoq: Clownin' around town in makeup slapped on by the pound.

• Haha
  • Heart

She probably makes it back from ad sense & affiliate links though! A Nordstrom haul video on her channel will generate ad sense revenue, affiliate money & extra viewers from organic search - easily over $1,000 for affiliates alone because Nordstrom affiliate provides 2%-11% commission per item - and the site tracks any purchase within 2 weeks of someone clicking the link

200 viewers x $5 commission each = $1,000
Ad sense revenue over 3 months = $500

And she’s really greedy about this - posting 3 videos on the Nordstrom sale:
(Video 1): Nordstrom best buys - just showing old stuff, plugging old haul videos with copious amounts of linking - 12k views
(Video 2): the recent actual haul - 11k views
(Video 3): to come - she says she ordered some accessories online

She’s really sneaky about this! 3 videos to maximise earnings!

She clearly knows her views are down and is milking this Nordstrom sale for everything it’s worth
Any other haul and I’ll agree that it’s Ginette funding her shopping, but for Nordstrom videos it’s clearly a strategic money grab on her part to get affiliate commissions & revive her channel

And this haul is considerably much less than any of her joe era videos! She’s definitely looking to profit from the 3 videos She’s planned to make.

Last edited:
The part about buying the giant jo Malone hand soaps irked me so much. Her regular hand soap bottle looked small next to her sink so that is why she wanted to get the giant jo Malone???
Apparently the "puny" bottle was also getting knocked over a lot. Maybe if she trained her cats to not walk all over the kitchen counters (fecal matter on a food prep surface... shudder) or bought them some toys, they wouldn't knock stuff down.

I give her credit though for at least owning up to filling them with cheap soap when they're empty. Lots of influencers probably do the same but would never admit to it.

Where is she planning to wear 90% of that stuff?? I am a Nordy girl (worked there for years!) but not shopping at all. We aren’t going anywhere for months still!

was anyone else paying attention to all her reasons for buying each item? It’s hard to find a blush throw blanket, the small soap looks puny, the sweaters never wear out (so buying more makes sense?), the coat is a knock off of a Bourbour jacket, it was crazy! Her mom has to be paying. Also all the in house brands she loves are not thay great of quality unless they are Nordstrom Signature. There are like 45ish Nordstrom Brands and they are IMO the same quality as Target (Caslon, Halogen, Chelsea28, BP, etc). How much will she return?

I know these titles are really long but I was having fun with rephrasing her instagram description for laughs.

Eleanor Florence Lecoq #5: Creating useless content that balances non-practicality and granny aesthetics

Eleanor Florence Lecoq #5: I’m a youngish unemployed unprofessional by day and hand-create junk jewelry

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.