Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fluent in two languages. Like defended-my-undergraduate-mech-eng-senior-research-and-thesis-in-my-second-language fluent. Like work-on-projects-based-in-that-foreign-country-in-that-foreign-language fluent.
Academically, professionally, and colloquially.
But I don’t call that second language my “native language” even though my parents are from that country, I only communicate with them in that language, and I only spoke that language up to the age of 5 (just like Elle... hint, this is when kindergarten starts).
My native language is still English because that’s what I spoke in school up until I moved to a foreign country, that’s what my thoughts form in, and that’s what I’m most comfortable expressing myself adequately and fully in.

Elle stopped speaking French fluently at age 5 (26 years ago, according to her own mother. Also, when was the last time anyone spoke to a 5 year old... they’re BARELY fluent in any language. My kiddo just turned 6.), and according to actual French speakers, she doesn’t express herself fluently in French... so... how is it her native language?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m fluent in two languages. Like defended-my-undergraduate-mech-eng-senior-research-and-thesis-in-my-second-language fluent. Like work-on-projects-based-in-that-foreign-country-in-that-foreign-language fluent.
Academically, professionally, and colloquially.
But I don’t call that second language my “native language” even though my parents are from that country, I only communicate with them in that language, and I only spoke that language up to the age of 5 (just like Elle... hint, this is when kindergarten starts).
My native language is still English because that’s what I spoke in school up until I moved to a foreign country, that’s what my thoughts form in, and that’s what I’m most comfortable expressing myself adequately and fully in.

Elle stopped speaking French fluently at age 5 (26 years ago, according to her own mother. Also, when was the last time anyone spoke to a 5 year old... they’re BARELY fluent in any language. My kiddo just turned 6.), and according to actual French speakers, she doesn’t express herself fluently in French... so... how is it her native language?
It’s all about optics for Elle and never the truth. Notice she doesn’t seem to know anything about French culture (plus her mom is Belgian and she never even knew her French dad!). She only uses it to defend herself when she’s pronouncing things strangely or referring to some expensive luxury good from a French designer, and how her “Frenchness” makes her connected to that in an unique way that distinguishes her from other people. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Didn't she buy a spice rack when she was in the Airbnb?
She did (it was ugly), and she always had this super-ugly one she used in the other apartments. So, I actually prefer what she's doing now, just using a cohesive brand and lining them up neatly on that shelf, and honestly, as an apartment dweller, I am so jealous of those shelves she has them on because I hate having to waste cabinet space on my spices but have also never had counter space for a spice rack.

Reactions: 6
Elle is very beautiful (objectively speaking). She'd look better if she lost a bit weight (~10-15 pounds) and toned up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Elle is very beautiful (objectively speaking). She'd look better if she lost a bit weight (~10-15 pounds) and toned up.
Uhhhh we're gonna have to agree to disagree here lol. She is objectively normal in my opinion AFTER all the plastic surgery, and can look "pretty" when she's wearing a lot of makeup and very dressed up. She is definitely not beautiful or even close to that, no offense.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Uhhhh we're gonna have to agree to disagree here lol. She is objectively normal in my opinion AFTER all the plastic surgery, and can look "pretty" when she's wearing a lot of makeup and very dressed up. She is definitely not beautiful or even close to that, no offense.
You are so kind. She’s basic, at best. It takes 45 minutes of heavy makeup application to look decent. That should terrify any man.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On an unrelated note, has anyone else seen these recently? I could see Smelley creating something like this to scam her middle-aged Karen fans given she is still unemployed and desperate for cash. She can string them leisurely in her eberjey pjs while watching Hallmark romances.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On an unrelated note, has anyone else seen these recently? I could see Smelley creating something like this to scam her middle-aged Karen fans given she is still unemployed and desperate for cash. She can string them leisurely in her eberjey pjs while watching Hallmark romances.

She's probably laying on her back as we speak getting to work on that next ring. If she was smart she'd jump on trends to make big sales, but Eleanore is a clawsy broad. IF Elle does jump on this trend it's because she reads here. Hi Elle! 👋🏼 You moved to Seattle because of us, what's next?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's probably laying on her back as we speak getting to work on that next ring. If she was smart she'd jump on trends to make big sales, but Eleanore is a clawsy broad. IF Elle does jump on this trend it's because she reads here. Hi Elle! 👋🏼 You moved to Seattle because of us, what's next?
I recall multiple ladies suggesting creepy guys, ugly guys, and much older guys (preferably all three) if she doesn't want to be single. Maybe she'll take this sage advice into account as well? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I recall multiple ladies suggesting creepy guys, ugly guys, and much older guys (preferably all three) if she doesn't want to be single. Maybe she'll take this sage advice into account as well? :cool:
I think the problem is Elle needs to get a grip on herself, stop being so desperate, moving in with guys before a wedding, and slow down with relationships. She's already dated a creep and a single dad and both didn't work.

She just posted some roses on Instagram. Does she have a new guy?

Reactions: 9
I think the problem is Elle needs to get a grip on herself, stop being so desperate, moving in with guys before a wedding, and slow down with relationships. She's already dated a creep and a single dad and both didn't work.
I'm guessing there's something about Eleanor Lecocq outside of the lying and everything else that we see (which the guys may very well not know about) that must be extremely off-putting for Chris, Joe, SS, Rick, Dean, Jason and God knows who else to all drop her and never turn back. I wish one of them would join the chat (or Ricky would clip back!) and let us know what's up.

She probably wants us to think she has a new guy, LOL. Doesn't she drop these sort of random hints often in posts and videos (when she first moved to Seattle, weren't there flowers from "my beautiful friend" or some bs)?

Reactions: 11

She really does if she didn't jump from guy to guy maybe she'd have time to reflect and realize what she wants. She's just jumping from the best option she could find in a month span to the next guy she could find. She waited maybe two months after SS dumped her? And one of those months she was on a cruise with her mom. I seriously think her goal is ANY guy. And she takes the best option that she can find in a short period. Bc all that matters to her is having a guy.

She doesn't even probably know what kind of guy she wants other than him having money and being spoiled by him.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker first time poster here. She deleted this comment too. I can’t believe how thin skinned is this woman.View attachment 198242
"Native language" my arse! LIES, LIES, LIES!

The only reason she pronounces some words that way is she has delusions of grandeur where she is this exotic European who suddenly blurts English words out in a French accent, because "she can't help it." iT cOmEs oUt nAtUrAlLy, you guissse. She barely turned 30 and she already acts like a kooky old woman who's lost her marbles. No wonder no one likes her; who would ever take her seriously when she acts so strangely? It's okay to be strange because you have mental challenges, but at least be nice to people.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Ladies, how long did Joe and Elle live together? Was it more than 1 year?

Reactions: 2

The only reason she pronounces some words that way is she has delusions of grandeur where she is this exotic European who suddenly blurts English words out in a French accent, because "she can't help it." iT cOmEs oUt nAtUrAlLy, you guissse. She barely turned 30 and she already acts like a kooky old woman who's lost her marbles. No wonder no one likes her; who would ever take her seriously when she acts so strangely? It's okay to be strange because you have mental challenges, but at least be nice to people.
Not a kooky old lady. She sounds like a character in a wattpad fan fiction

• Haha
Reactions: 6

You heard it here first! 😄

I think she gifted them to herself to make other guys jealous, cause she's that lame.
OR, they're a thank you from some poor chap who experienced some of her "gud cuking" of the eggplant variety 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I HATE it when she does this! With a passion!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.