Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine dating the male version of Elle? One usually associates being a shopaholic and buying luxury goods with women, but there are actual men out there like that — I know someone who had a friend whose husband went into debt buying luxury goods! I’d run for the hills, and really don’t understand how Joe lasted that long with Elle when it was evident all she did was shop. You can’t see him when he’s filming her OOTDs, but I always get the impression he’s not exactly approving of her describing all the items she’s wearing. And it’s not just about the money — actually caring so much about material things is also a turn off. I enjoy nice things, of course, but I don’t obsess over them and shop in moderation, and even less so now with covid.

Reactions: 10
Wow.

Yeah, in “VLOGMAS DAY 9 - #DIAMONDMAS” that you uploaded, 3:18.

Elle: “Huh huh huh, where did it go, Joe??? Where did our view go???

Joe: *I will pack my bags while you’re out and leave you high and dry, you insufferable, infantile, condescending witch...*It’s there.

I never even spoke to my son like that when he was a baby. Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve never spoken to children in baby voice because when I was a kid I thought it made adults look so ridiculous and it felt condescending, as if anything I said would just be dismissed because I was a kid. I never wanted my child to feel that way.

Can you imagine being a 30-year-old adult male corporate lawyer, and having your girlfriend speak to you that way... sometimes in public...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I highly suspect she is on the spectrum. She always laughs awkwardly and very loudly even at the most inopportune times. It would not surprise me in the least if she has some sort of non-neurotypical behaviors.

Also, just to answer someone's question: the original bracelet had the lobster closp. She wanted a different closp. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow.

Joe: *I will pack my bags while you’re out and leave you high and dry, you insufferable, infantile, condescending witch...*It’s there.

I never even spoke to my son like that when he was a baby. Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve never spoken to children in baby voice because when I was a kid I thought it made adults look so ridiculous and it felt condescending, as if anything I said would just be dismissed because I was a kid. I never wanted my child to feel that way.

Can you imagine being a 30-year-old adult male corporate lawyer, and having your girlfriend speak to you that way... sometimes in public...
In the break up video, after she drags Joe to brunch right after his race, she says "Congratulations bunny, you did so well" to him in her little baby voice at the Vancouver Club. Really weird thing to call a grown-ass man in public and putting that online was super cringe. Imagine his colleagues or prospective employers seeing that...they'd have a field day. Completely disrespectful and inconsiderate.

Reactions: 15
In FURMAS she clearly is ignoring her friend who is telling a story about a slip cover for something and is playing with her friend's cat and interrupts the story to talk to the cat and her friend clearly sounds annoyed with her.

She also mentions a "Belgian passport" renewal. So if this is true and she has an EU passport it really doesn't explain why she never travels.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In FURMAS she clearly is ignoring her friend who is telling a story about a slip cover for something and is playing with her friend's cat and interrupts the story to talk to the cat and her friend clearly sounds annoyed with her.

She also mentions a "Belgian passport" renewal. So if this is true and she has an EU passport it really doesn't explain why she never travels.
She seems really socially unaware. Can't seem to tell when she's being rude to people, can't tell when people are clearly annoyed with her (her exes), interrupts her friends or ignores what they're saying and as someone mentioned earlier, laughs really loudly and obnoxiously in inappropriate moments. Definitely a few screws loose.

How do you spend two vlogs talking about a "clothp" on a bracelet? She acted like it was the worst tragedy that ever befell her. Such a privileged little asshole. Just get it fixed and shut the duck up.*
😂 Dying!!

[/QUOTE]

I remember this, and was super annoyed she cut her friend's story off! I was actually interested in the slipcover as we have a couple of those Ikea couches. lol

Reactions: 9
Wow.

I mean I laugh, and I probably shouldn't, but I still do.

I'll be a downer for a moment and say I see a grown woman desperately trying to replace her absent father with a male partner and soothing her insides by being the silly, giggly little girl with him. The same little girl she never reconciled with on the inside. Joe was smart enough to realize that luxury hoarding, lack of natural sex appeal, and selfishness aside, we has going to have to be her father for the rest of their lives. Only someone who loved her very deeply would ever take on that task.

Reactions: 15
Also in #diamondmas, she's trying to find Joe a 30th birthday card...in the dollar store. Why do I feel like Smelley would not be happy if someone bought her a card from the dollar store? She'd expect at least Hallmark. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Also in #diamondmas, she's trying to find Joe a 30th birthday card...in the dollar store. Why do I feel like Smelley would not be happy if someone bought her a card from the dollar store? She'd expect at least Hallmark. :rolleyes:
Hallmark card? Heck she wants a man to turn her life into a Hallmark movie. That's gonna cost a lot more than $3.99 boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elle has the wrong impression of marriage. She expects a man to spoil her, to buy expensive things for her, to pay for her. But marriage is a partnership. Elle doesn't bring anything to the table so how does she expect her boyfriends to react?

This is despite the fact that Elle comes from money. If she contributed equally to the relationships (aka paid equally for the rent, purchased a property, bought her boyfriends decent gifts) they would have gone a lot better.

I mean I laugh, and I probably shouldn't, but I still do.

I'll be a downer for a moment and say I see a grown woman desperately trying to replace her absent father with a male partner and soothing her insides by being the silly, giggly little girl with him. The same little girl she never reconciled with on the inside. Joe was smart enough to realize that luxury hoarding, lack of natural sex appeal, and selfishness aside, we has going to have to be her father for the rest of their lives. Only someone who loved her very deeply would ever take on that task.
It must be really hard to know that your father, the man who is half responsible for your entire existence and who you are, decided before your birth that he has no interest in ever meeting you or being part of your life in any capacity and that doesn't seem to have changed over the years (I remember Smelley mentioning in 2017 or 2018 vlogmas that he had never expressed any interest in being a father or connecting with her and she was probably around 30 at that point). In a way, it seems almost worse than people who had a bad parent, because then you know they're not someone you want to keep in your life. Elle was never given the option - he decided he didn't care about or want her off the bat. It must've been really hard on Ginette but she did her best, which is why despite the fact that I think she wasn't very good at parenting, I think well of her as a person.

She seems really socially unaware. Can't seem to tell when she's being rude to people, can't tell when people are clearly annoyed with her (her exes), interrupts her friends or ignores what they're saying and as someone mentioned earlier, laughs really loudly and obnoxiously in inappropriate moments. Definitely a few screws loose.
I think she is just so self absorbed she forgets to listen to people. too busy thinking about why the cat is paying attention to Joe and not her "why would you pay attention to Joe when YOU got MEEE". Why listen to a story about someone else's furniture when you can instead use 3 times as many words to explain why you like a chair or a scarf

#FURMAS 00:58 guys, she's fishing for the engagement ring from Joe! Her friend referred her to the jeweler where she'd gotten her ring, and Elle must've pounced on the opportunity to drop a few hints to Joe.

1:02 yes, Elle, you ARE just being too picky. You even admitted that you confused the poor first jeweler.

Thank you for sharing these videos!! I shall enjoy them.

• Haha
Comment on the robes video:

Girl In Torino
Why don't you say lingerie like a normal English speaker? We know it's a French word but it's also been adopted into English.

Elle Florence
I think it just seems weird to me because French is my native language - sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t ❤

According to Ginette Elle hasn’t spoken French since she was 5!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is a nutjob.
YoU gUyZ h@V€ h!GhLy R€qUe$t€d DeeeZ ViDeO

NO ONE REQUESTED A VIDEO ABOUT YOUR BATHROBES, YOU TWIT 🤦‍♂️

Omg, the palm print dress is hideous. Did she buy it in the under 20s section of H&M? 🙄 Looks cheap and tacky AF.
she linked it from Amazon

I'm sorry but I dont understand why she has so many robes, I have a warm one for winter I wear over my pajamas in the house and a summer one that I honestly never use. Also she mentioned self tanning again. She used to swear that she didn't like tanning or self tanning bc she embraces her pale-ness. :rolleyes:
because she has to have everything and loads of it

Yeah, I totally agree as well. I think the main thing with Elle is that she's just boring. Nothing interesting. She has no greater interest in life than making herself look good for youtube. She's predictable and transparent. People can read her like a book just by watching her videos, imagine how it would be for someone living with her. You could probably sell her the Brooklyn Bridge if you praised her as elegant ladylike girlboss often enough.

I remember a deleted vlogmas video when she was with Joe, she had bought the shoes with the cat face on them, and then she showed them to Joe and was trying to be cutesy about it, and I dunno, it was just so cringe. It's like she was always desperate for their approval.
its weird that he stayed with her as long as he did, he seemed to find her insufferable very early on

Reactions: 6
I found this as I was scrolling through her IG feed to get a screenshot of her Tiffany ring post.

HOW MANY MEN HAVE POSED WITH HER IN THIS EXACT SPOT?!?! Maybe take it one step at a time Elle and get to know better the person you’re dating (ahem, Rick) before spewing out “from my family to yours” posts in this exact spot in Hawaii. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I found this as I was scrolling through her IG feed to get a screenshot of her Tiffany ring post.

HOW MANY MEN HAVE POSED WITH HER IN THIS EXACT SPOT?!?! Maybe take it one step at a time Elle and get to know better the person you’re dating (ahem, Rick) before spewing out “from my family to yours” posts in this exact spot in Hawaii. 😂
Who the duck is that? Chris?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could you imagine dating the male version of Elle? One usually associates being a shopaholic and buying luxury goods with women, but there are actual men out there like that — I know someone who had a friend whose husband went into debt buying luxury goods! I’d run for the hills, and really don’t understand how Joe lasted that long with Elle when it was evident all she did was shop. You can’t see him when he’s filming her OOTDs, but I always get the impression he’s not exactly approving of her describing all the items she’s wearing. And it’s not just about the money — actually caring so much about material things is also a turn off. I enjoy nice things, of course, but I don’t obsess over them and shop in moderation, and even less so now with covid.
I think he stayed that long and didn't leave her sooner because they both signed a lease, and him being a committed lawyer and taking his profession serious, I really can't see him breaching any type of contract! :ROFLMAO:

I wonder when did he start looking for a new place...I can see him taking his time to find the right place.

• Haha
Wow.

Its the Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian up speak vocal fry all the time

I really do believe she is autistic

Comment on the robes video:

Girl In Torino
Why don't you say lingerie like a normal English speaker? We know it's a French word but it's also been adopted into English.

Elle Florence
I think it just seems weird to me because French is my native language - sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t ❤

According to Ginette Elle hasn’t spoken French since she was 5!
what is her obsession with claiming to be french?? she is belgian, french, european, canadian, italian and american.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.