Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That interview is so cringe worthy 🤮

She's so passionate about cooking that she goes for cheap cuts of meat and never washes her silpat 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Leaving this here, but apparently this guy is lurking around Seattle looking for his next girlfriend to emotionally abuse. And he’s married.

59BA597F-741D-43E3-9AD4-5D545F6EF787.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I cannot respect any 'journalist' who missed the opportunity to title that interview 'Sidehustles and Sideboobs; The Elle Florence Story'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh are you? Care for a practice test question?

Chris, Joe, Special Someone, Rick, and Mr Next are all going to Elle's Bistro for brunch. Please list their seating arrangements in counterclockwise order starting from the head of the mid-century modern table with the following conditions observed:

Rick cannot be seated next to Joe because Elle is still wearing the tennis bracelet
Chris cannot be seated next to Rick because Rick will start talking in Chris' accent
Special Someone cannot be seated at the head of the table because the country music will not be audible in that position
Mr Next must be next to Joe so that he can gain sympathy for Elle
Net worth of guests must not increase or decrease in a linear fashion following a clockwise order
That gave me LSAT flashbacks... 🥶

Reactions: 2
Elle looks so ridiculous wearing all that clothes and makeup and handbags and doing evening routines when we know she is not working. I bet a whole dollar that she is not even going to bring in one client in her law business. So how is she even going to pay the rent or the assistant salary that she shares with the other "lawyers"? I bet Mamma G is paying the bills again. Elle had enough chances to turn her life around if she hadn't made so many bad decisions and wasn't so desperate.

Elle is not one of those "lawyers" that can bring in clients on their own, at least not to me. She's really better off being in some government job.

Reactions: 10
I still think the assistant comment is a joke about her cat. If Elle had a real admin assistant she'd be bragging about it daily.

Reactions: 14
Elle looks so ridiculous wearing all that clothes and makeup and handbags and doing evening routines when we know she is not working. I bet a whole dollar that she is not even going to bring in one client in her law business. So how is she even going to pay the rent or the assistant salary that she shares with the other "lawyers"? I bet Mamma G is paying the bills again. Elle had enough chances to turn her life around if she hadn't made so many bad decisions and wasn't so desperate.

Elle is not one of those "lawyers" that can bring in clients on their own, at least not to me. She's really better off being in some government job.
I agree, she doesn't strike me as the type of lawyer that can get clients. Imagine having a lawyer that has a youtube channel for peddling alibaba pearls and eyefucking herself on camera. I'm sure that would really strike fear into your opposing party 🤣

Another thing is she's not barred yet so she can't have clients yet, so maybe she's assisting the other lawyers currently, doing stuff like research and whatnot? Her IG's been pretty quiet lately, she hasn't been aggressively hawking her nouvelle crap on there like usual (we haven't even heard anything about her scarf fundraiser results), so it does seem like she's busier...

Reactions: 12
I still think the assistant comment is a joke about her cat. If Elle had a real admin assistant she'd be bragging about it daily.
OK so Elle has no assistant. Still how is she affording the rent payment? I wonder how much it is per month.

Elle is all about appearances. Who cares about being a real success or a real girlboss when all you have to do is look like one?:rolleyes: Who cares if you're financially stable when you have outdated 2nd hand Chanel bags?

I agree, she doesn't strike me as the type of lawyer that can get clients. Imagine having a lawyer that has a youtube channel for peddling alibaba pearls and eyefucking herself on camera. I'm sure that would really strike fear into your opposing party 🤣

Another thing is she's not barred yet so she can't have clients yet, so maybe she's assisting the other lawyers currently, doing stuff like research and whatnot? Her IG's been pretty quiet lately, she hasn't been aggressively hawking her nouvelle crap on there like usual (we haven't even heard anything about her scarf fundraiser results), so it does seem like she's busier...
Yes but document review and other jobs - the pay is not good and the hours are crap. I doubt Elle would be up to it. She couldn't even last in her cushy MDFA job that she was crazy to give up.

Last edited:
OK so Elle has no assistant. Still how is she affording the rent payment? I wonder how much it is per month.

Elle is all about appearances. Who cares about being a real success or a real girlboss when all you have to do is look like one?:rolleyes: Who cares if you're financially stable when you have outdated 2nd hand Chanel bags?

Yes but document review and other jobs - the pay is not good and the hours are crap. I doubt Elle would be up to it. She couldn't even last in her cushy MDFA job that she was crazy to give up.
I’m only half-joking but maybe she’s in bed with the boss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t put it past her, to be honest. Eleanor Florence has proven again and again that morals are not her strong suit. 🙄
I just hope that the next guy Elle dates would do the honourable thing and marry her instead of stringing her along.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure all the guys have that intention but realize she's unbearable to be around...
Don't give up hope, we . . . um I mean Elle . . . just hasn't found one quite foolish enough yet. But there's one born every minute.

Got close, REAL close with Rick. I have faith our girlboss will deliver us a 2021 wedding yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m only half-joking but maybe she’s in bed with the boss 😂
Working for a private lawyer is way harder than working for the government or NGO like MDFA of Canada. They expect results, billable hours, etc... Elle would never last. You don't get home at 4:30 to go to the gym.

12:20 - Elle loves beer because she’s Belgian. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH for inventing beer+pizza, Elle. What would we have done without you?

• Haha

12:20 - Elle loves beer because she’s Belgian. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH for inventing beer+pizza, Elle. What would we have done without you?
How any dude got through even a first date listening to gems like that and thought with their brain (and not their dick) "I want to get to know her more" is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Working for a private lawyer is way harder than working for the government or NGO like MDFA of Canada. They expect results, billable hours, etc... Elle would never last. You don't get home at 4:30 to go to the gym.
ITA. To an outsider, private law practice seems competitive and grueling as hell just from watching Better Call Saul...I know it's just a show, but still, it really shows the lengths lawyers have to go to get (and keep) clients, win cases, etc. whether as a solo or in a big law firm. I can't see her doing that kind of work long term. She's definitely using this job as resume padding. I guess it's good at least that she still cares about her resume/career and still wants to work...I really thought for a while she was planning to just string pearls forever, which would have been depressing to witness.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.