Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised there are people on this thread who still think Elle is a lawyer and a professor. In my opinion the general understanding of a professor is usually someone who holds and PHD and teaches a 4 year university program. Professor is reserved for the highest rank of teachers. Elle teaches one class and is an adjunct professor and as you can see from the screen shots I’ve included adjunct professor is a different title than professor. Elle excludes the adjunct part to make herself sound better therefore it is part of her scam. Elle is not a professor. As for lawyer, didn’t we discover she is not legally able to practice law in the states, where she currently lives? In Canada it’s been proven she was not a lawyer but an investigator who happened to have a law degree. She made a career change from law to investigating she should not claim to be a lawyer if she is not and has never worked as one. How can she be a lawyer if she can’t legally practice law? You won’t call someone a medical doctor if they didn’t have the proper licensing I hope. Also is Elle still teaching at Simon Fraser, they haven’t updated her bio to unemployed.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That is not how you chop a bell pepper Elle, that is a trick of no trade at all!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's a lawyer. She has the degree, she's been admitted to the bar, she's qualified to work as a lawyer. That makes her a lawyer.

Ok, maybe the law professor is a stretch, but no matter how much we are annoyed at her, she is a lawyer.
I’m sorry but if someone has a law degree but never practices as a lawyer (or hasn’t for a very long time), telling everyone about their “life as a lawyer” or “my day to day as a law professional”, which is exactly what Eleanor was doing...then they are absolutely being fraudulent and misrepresenting the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Big disagree to Seri's post.

If someone has a medical degree and is licensed to practice medicine but works as an accountant they are not a doctor. They're an accountant.

Elle has a law degree and is licensed but practiced as a fraud investigator. Her whole channel was based on being a "lawyer" and her "life as a lawyer." She's lying.

She's got a job guys in Seattle!
And she said 'I leave the work to my assistant'. Assistant my ass.

In today's business world, most organizations are pretty flat. You don't get an assistant until you are a senior vp or something. A shared team admin or the junior on the team is not your assistant, Elle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And she said 'I leave the work to my assistant'. Assistant my ass.

In today's business world, most organizations are pretty flat. You don't get an assistant until you are a senior vp or something. A shared team admin or the junior on the team is not your assistant, Elle.
I had exactly the same thought! Hard to imagine Miss Worked at The Same Company for 5 Years Then Spent 16 Months Unemployed would have a role important enough to warrant her a PA.

I had exactly the same thought! Hard to imagine Miss Unemployed for 16 Months Previously Only Had One Job is in a role important enough to warrant her a PA.
Just really hate when she manipulates the narrative, or straight up lie, to keep her Karen followers believe that she is a real girl boss.

Even in Elle's wildest dream where she is a real lawyer, lawyers don't call their paralegal their personal 'assistant'.

Anyone watching the Queen's Gambit? That is the age Elle is stuck in, where women are just household accessories, and every middle class professional has an assistant / typewriter.

Food for thought, ladies - what makes you think all the talk in her vlog about having a job and “my assistant” isn’t a lie (and I thought she was keeping this private)? We know she reads here and people have been talking about her lack of unemployment for a very long time. Her LinkedIn isn’t updated at all. Are we supposed to just take a notorious liar at her word?

Viewpure link as usual: http://www.viewpure.com/t_zXiuCDboE?start=0&end=0

Food for thought, ladies - what makes you think all the talk in her vlog about having a job isn’t a lie (and I thought she was keeping this private)? We know she reads here and people have been talking about her lack of unemployment for a very long time. Her LinkedIn isn’t updated at all. Are we supposed to just take a notorious liar at her word?

Honestly that was my first thought too. I wouldn’t put it past her to make up having a job in order to keep her girl boss narrative going.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Food for thought, ladies - what makes you think all the talk in her vlog about having a job isn’t a lie (and I thought she was keeping this private)? We know she reads here and people have been talking about her lack of unemployment for a very long time. Her LinkedIn isn’t updated at all. Are we supposed to just take a notorious liar at her word?

What I'm trying to say is, even if we take all what she said at face value, her having an assistant is still BS.

I personally don't believe she has a job. She made it sound not only like she has a job, but also an important one where she can use an assistant. Next level pathetic.

Reactions: 9
I personally don't believe she has a job. She made it sound not only like she has a job, but also an important one where she can use an assistant. Next level pathetic.
This isn't from a vlog, a Seattle legal consultant company has listed her on their website. The company name is also listed on her BC law society profile, you can check it if you want.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This isn't from a vlog, a Seattle legal consultant company has listed her on their website. The company name is also listed on her BC law society profile, you can check it if you want.

Well, look at that...she’s managed to lie her way into law employment for the first time in her life. I wonder how her new employers would feel if they knew about all her scamming.

Also, her nighttime skincare routine is so unnecessarily strong. That clay mask has AHA, and she follows it up with exfoliating wipes with glycolic acid, the strongest AHA, then retinol, and a retinol based eye cream before her heavy duty Shiseido cream. My skin burns just from reading that description. 🥴

• Haha

Oh! Thanks, this is helpful.

I'm surprised, completely confused when we should give her the benefit of the doubt.

Also in my experience (in finance/IT, not in law particularly), this type of consultancy is more freelance based, not a typical employment. But fine, our girlboss has something to write on her LinkedIn.

Well, look at that...she’s managed to lie her way into law employment for the first time in her life. I wonder how her new employers would feel if they knew about all her scamming.

Also, her nighttime skincare routine is so unnecessarily strong. That clay mask has AHA, and she follows it up with exfoliating wipes with glycolic acid, the strongest AHA, then retinol, and a retinol based eye cream before her heavy duty Shiseido cream. My skin burns just from reading that description. 🥴
This!!!

No wonder her skin looks awful not only is she doing too much but I doubt she's waiting the 20-30 min after each AHA before applying her next layer. Her other skincare isn't going to work if the pH of her skin is too low

Reactions: 12

Wow so she did manage to find a job. It still means something thou that no one believed her right away. Too many lies she has been caught in and her awful pearl jewelry I will always be skeptical of anything she claims.

Reactions: 9
My classmates in law school chose alternative professions and none of them refer to themselves as a lawyer. They also passed the bar. But chose different occupations and go by their current job title.

Some of us also practiced for a few years then went in-house (at this stage we still referred to ourselves as legal counsel since it was part of our job title). But later on when we made a shift into other roles, such as academia or government or policy or consultancy jobs, we no longer refer to ourselves as being Lawyers, it’s common practice by our current job scope.

You think it’s appropriate to call yourself a lawyer when your job title is Investigator? In front of your colleagues and bosses?

Also, seeing as Elle is no longer employed as an investigator, for a year and half going on 2 years, you think she can still in good faith refer to herself as a lawyer?

🤣 anyway I’m excited at she’s finally gotten an actual law job. Time to experience the real world! Let’s see if she can actually deal with having experienced and qualified Lawyers around her

Last edited:
I had exactly the same thought! Hard to imagine Miss Worked at The Same Company for 5 Years Then Spent 16 Months Unemployed would have a role important enough to warrant her a PA.
So much for “keeping [her] work life private” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Immix Law Group exists to serve its clients’ legal needs, while never forgetting the business reality faced by each client served. Our team is made up of attorneys who also have substantial non-legal business experience, and who know first-hand what it is like to be a consumer of legal services. We have entrepreneurs, business owners, former high-level executives, former marketing managers, and former creative services providers.

It sounds like a boutique firm that is pretty innovative, not a traditional firm at all.

While her colleague was a former pharmaceutical tool CEO whose Husband is named Joe, Elle’s profile reads that she has a social media following and designs fine jewelry and operates an e commerce business 🤣

From her profile, She hasn’t gotten any US legal qualifications at the moment:

Just the fraud examiner certificate
  • Called to the Bar in British Columbia, 2013
  • Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Certified Fraud Examiner, 2019
  • Canadian Securities Course, 2015
  • University of Toronto, Masters of Law, 2011
  • Durham University, LLB, 2010

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.