Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I remember that part of the video šŸ¤” the first time I saw it I thought he had an odd look on his face when she was asking him something! Lol I wasn't expecting what happened šŸ¤­

Reactions: 6
Oh my God Rickets put out a video on deceptive advertising. Was he inspired by his ex-fiancƩe? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He talks about "the disappointment, the vexation, the trouble, the deception." I cannot help but be reminded of Eleanor Florence's fake personality, fake face, and fake shoddy wares. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching her old Costco vlog (šŸ¤¦ I don't know why...) when she first started dating Joe. This woman thinks of herself as a gourmand and food writer but doesn't know that raspberries are not berries. Aggregate fruit, Eleanor. Although all she could say about Justin Trudeau was how hot he is, or some such thing, so my expectations should be lower šŸ˜‚

"Take a good look (gestures at face) because the next time you see me, I'm going to be very different looking..." I wonder if that's what she told her mom before going under the knife for all that facial surgery.
It was even worse... she said that Justin Trudeau needs a haircut or a shave (can't remember which). She is such an idiot. I really wonder how she completed law school. She has no original thought or idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I watched parts I'd that Rick video someone posted about and he is just soooo annoying. If he actually did call real customer service numbers I feel so bad for those reps (although honestly they probably shouldn't have said as much as they did). Also, is he really a lawyer? I mean he's harping on things regarding labeling are not against the law so if he has an issue he should go after the laws not the companies following them. Also, he should know not to record these people without their consent...I checked real quick and Florida is a 2 party consent state which means that both parties have to consent to the conversation being recorded. I know Elle can seem pretentious in videos but I can't see her being able to listen to this guy all day every day. It's good she got out before quarantine.

Reactions: 13
I clicked on Rick's video for 2 seconds and had to get out lol! Pernicious? You know whose pernicious Rick, your ex-fiance :m

1603051033569.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh, Rick is so full of himself šŸ¤® If I had to choose, I would much rather sit through one of Elleā€™s videos than one of his - either way, though, thereā€™s no avoiding the over-exaggerated facial expressions šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh, Rick is so full of himself šŸ¤® If I had to choose, I would much rather sit through one of Elleā€™s videos than one of his - either way, though, thereā€™s no avoiding the over-exaggerated facial expressions šŸ˜†
They really were a match made in heaven, in so many ways. šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
And Elle saw that and said 'yup, sign me on for life'

Joe really scrambled her eggs. What a disaster.

• Haha
Omg I watched parts I'd that Rick video someone posted about and he is just soooo annoying. If he actually did call real customer service numbers I feel so bad for those reps (although honestly they probably shouldn't have said as much as they did). Also, is he really a lawyer? I mean he's harping on things regarding labeling are not against the law so if he has an issue he should go after the laws not the companies following them. Also, he should know not to record these people without their consent...I checked real quick and Florida is a 2 party consent state which means that both parties have to consent to the conversation being recorded. I know Elle can seem pretentious in videos but I can't see her being able to listen to this guy all day every day. It's good she got out before quarantine.
Yeah, extremely annoying...how deluded does he have to be to think that that video content (calling grape juice companies to ask whether their ascorbic acid is organic) would be remotely relevant to anyone in these times? He's only semi-employed and is acting like some sort of expert...like, worry about yourself man.

• Haha
Yeah, extremely annoying...how deluded does he have to be to think that that video content (calling grape juice companies to ask whether their ascorbic acid is organic) would be remotely relevant to anyone in these times? He's only semi-employed and is acting like some sort of expert...like, worry about yourself man.
As a lawyer he should know that one ingredient is required to be organic for an entire product to be labeled organic in the US.

• Heart

Rick really makes me angry. He's got no background in science and he's a lawyer that failed the Ohio bar 3 times and had to go to FL to even pass. Why does he think he's an expert on health, medication, and food safety?

Complaining about dumb minor issues with his magazine and the restaurant he likes, like clearly they didn't word their stuff well but does it warrant a video? He's clearly losing it he's just bitching about every thing he can find a reason to be angry about.

GMOs aren't bad, and even if they were, extracting the vitamin c from gmo corn won't do anything bad to you, your body recognizes it as the same thing the structure is the same doesn't matter what plant it comes from. He's such an idiot. So even if gmo corn magically created some sort of cytotoxic or mutagenic compound the vitamin c would still be extracted and purified first so none of that other stuff would be in there. If it is treated like a drug product (which it should be as an active ingredient) none of the "evil corn" should be in there. Does he ever take Tylenol or Advil for pain? Those are synthesized in the lab too, so they aren't "naturally occurring" unless he's drinking willow bark tinctures for pain I highly doubt the other stuff he takes is as pure as he says. And the companies aren't deceiving him because I'm pretty sure drug products or active ingredients don't need to pass any sort of organic test to be used in "organic" products.

Also he told the one rep that he is sensitive to genetically modified corn? Like does he not realize we've been selectively breeding plants and animals since the start of agriculture and like animal husbandry? Odds are unless he's eating heirloom corn (and even that was prob selectively bred) the organic corn he eats is just the same corn grown without pesticides. Organic doesn't mean anything. Yeah companies like Monsanto DO bad things but it isn't because they genetically modify, it is everything else they do to squeeze money out of poor farmers etc.

Does he have nothing better to do than call and bother these customer service people who are already yelled at all day and treated like tit?

Really makes me question if Elle was just good at studying at school and not actually smart bc most people I know would not put up with a guy talking about pseudoscience , like I wouldn't be surprised if he's a anti vaxxer.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Rick really makes me angry. He's got no background in science and he's a lawyer that failed the Ohio bar 3 times and had to go to FL to even pass. Why does he think he's an expert on health, medication, and food safety?

Complaining about dumb minor issues with his magazine and the restaurant he likes, like clearly they didn't word their stuff well but does it warrant a video? He's clearly losing it he's just bitching about every thing he can find a reason to be angry about.

GMOs aren't bad, and even if they were, extracting the vitamin c from gmo corn won't do anything bad to you, your body recognizes it as the same thing the structure is the same doesn't matter what plant it comes from. He's such an idiot. So even if gmo corn magically created some sort of cytotoxic or mutagenic compound the vitamin c would still be extracted and purified first so none of that other stuff would be in there. If it is treated like a drug product (which it should be as an active ingredient) none of the "evil corn" should be in there. Does he ever take Tylenol or Advil for pain? Those are synthesized in the lab too, so they aren't "naturally occurring" unless he's drinking willow bark tinctures for pain I highly doubt the other stuff he takes is as pure as he says. And the companies aren't deceiving him because I'm pretty sure drug products or active ingredients don't need to pass any sort of organic test to be used in "organic" products.

Also he told the one rep that he is sensitive to genetically modified corn? Like does he not realize we've been selectively breeding plants and animals since the start of agriculture and like animal husbandry? Odds are unless he's eating heirloom corn (and even that was prob selectively bred) the organic corn he eats is just the same corn grown without pesticides. Organic doesn't mean anything. Yeah companies like Monsanto DO bad things but it isn't because they genetically modify, it is everything else they do to squeeze money out of poor farmers etc.

Does he have nothing better to do than call and bother these customer service people who are already yelled at all day and treated like tit?

Really makes me question if Elle was just good at studying at school and not actually smart bc most people I know would not put up with a guy talking about pseudoscience , like I wouldn't be surprised if he's a anti vaxxer.
Smelle and Rickles are both absolutely ridiculous! Seriously, how they graduated college with degrees in law no less is amazing. Rick going on and on about ascorbic acid to a csr makes himself a look like the idiot. He didnā€™t even let the guy answer before he started leading the witness lol. From my limited cosmetology education I do know ascorbic acid is usually an ingredient added as a preservative. It wasnā€™t listed as ā€œorganic ascorbic acidā€ so I donā€™t see what the issue was. And as someone mention above, organic and gmo are not interchangeable. And personally I view them more as marketing terms and would expect to do some research if I truly wanted Non gmo organic products.

His personality is just vile. He's such a blowhard freak. I used to think Elle was worse but my entire opinion of him changed by his badgering of these poor people just trying to work their job and make ends meet. Shut the duck up, you pompous ass.

Iā€™m convinced that heā€™s a manipulative control freak. His looks + behavior combo is just too much for me yikes šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.