Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid woman, it’s not good Elaine to burn to a crisp like that!

Thought she didn’t like the heat?!

Did they really have a bbq AT HOME? as in THEIR HOUSE?! 😳😳😳 if they did all I can say is wow! They didn’t even used to sit in their garden because of the neibours did they 😂
I bet the neighbours think of them as “the oddballs next door”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oo car wash time again 😂😂. Then more food shopping them off for dinner at her mums with a burn forehead 🤣🤣. Wow it makes it look so big 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m blocked and I’ve never had any interaction with her other than liked a few posts

Why does she not use sun cream if she's sat in the sun all day? Burning like that is so dangerous, this is the woman who calls her doctor when her period is 8 days late but she's happy to burn like that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she not use sun cream if she's sat in the sun all day? Burning like that is so dangerous, this is the woman who calls her doctor when her period is 8 days late but she's happy to burn like that?!
Because she’ll say she’s “tanned”. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She dose it every year 2017 she spent her holiday looking like elephant man think she can’t afford suncream could spend all her money on diets 😂

• Haha
Obviously she isn't bothered about the risks of skin cancer, and the fact sun damage ages the skin.
I'm blocked too but she blocked me on the basis she didn't like my friends. Pathetic really.
Wait till she is back to work and the work compliments all flood in about how good she looks with a tan lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh God I can just see it now! Oh elaine you look so slim and tan! Zzzzz!!
Yeah right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With excellent cheekbones and dewy skin. I dunno whether I'd like someone to say I have dewy skin, so oily basically lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg her head swelled up like Mexico says she but sun cream on say didn’t sit in sun 🤨 she was facein house with back to sun .. get a Pissin gazebo or parasol .. Friends telling her to stop fiddle with her hair and the lobster look will look all Bronzed In couple days

• Haha
Reactions: 1
had to take a half day at work cos she feels like she has sunstroke :rolleyes: well dont bloody bake yourself then

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
had to take a half day at work cos she feels like she has sunstroke :rolleyes: well dont bloody bake yourself then
More like people are talking about her big head she would have been ill way befor now and if you got sunstroke last long I’d wonna do is sit telling the world what Iv done that morning and I’m home and I’ll 🤨.

I’d love to know her sickness record. I can’t remember a single month in the years that I’ve watched her on YouTube that she hasn’t had loads of time off

Is she having a bleeping laugh. Half a day from a bit of sun burn? Has she balls got sunburn, she does the exact same in the sun every.single.year. She sits on her arse all day on a chair at her desk! God help her if she ever does become a mother. You can’t take days off sick at all then!

Has she balls got sun stroke I meant!

• Haha
Hahaha she needed to take a half day because of "sun stroke". Honestly this is pure gold!! What a complete freak she is.

I see shes had a nap!!

• Haha
She seems fine in her stories to me, quite chirpy in fact. She's just work shy. probably couldn't be arsed after the long weekend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.