Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarQueen

Come on then fess up, who’s commented on the post?! 😂 some of us must have because she’s hardly got followers

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Wow Neil looks so much better
I thought that but it’s an old video as he got rid of that car in the drive a while ago and got a red one, I’m sure it’s Elaine’s old car that he is in.

Shes just posted a “which bed is better” poll, I wonder if she wants a new one cos she can’t bare the though Will has had a few women in it previous to her 🤣😂. Between her, Neil and Will she’s had more beds than I bet sex ha ha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Was she having a scan done yesterday? Im sure she mentioned earlier in the week she was. Then last nights story about having a lot of gin and not giving two shits, and she's been quiet yesterday and today, was it bad news?
scan for what ? guessing it could have been

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
They look like IKEA PAX wardrobe which are cheap on the surface but when you design the insides to what you want and you pick the doors you want they can add up. We bought 2 double ones almost 5 years ago and they were the best part of £800. Can’t fault them though, they look built in and they are very practical in that you can change in insides whenever to suit what you need them for. I think proper built in wardrobes are thousands these days
Yep we have huge custom built in wardrobes and they were around £3k, so the pax ones are an excellent alternative

They look like IKEA PAX wardrobe which are cheap on the surface but when you design the insides to what you want and you pick the doors you want they can add up. We bought 2 double ones almost 5 years ago and they were the best part of £800. Can’t fault them though, they look built in and they are very practical in that you can change in insides whenever to suit what you need them for. I think proper built in wardrobes are thousands these days
Yep we have huge custom built in wardrobes and they were around £3k, so the pax ones are an excellent alternative

Boro Lass

It’s the bow thing in her hair that I was drawn to straight away, then the jacket!
Ahhh, is that what it is a bow? I thought she had some kind of Princess Leia hairdo!

Oh the jeans! They do not suit her whatsoever, Literally look sprayed On
Them legs are massive Man! I was under the impression she had lost weight. Normally when You are in a new relationship, you are too excited to eat & normally lose shit loads of weight. I did when I first met My Hubby

Beggars belief

VIP Member
I thought they were getting built in wardrobes? I’m sure she just said they gave themselves £1200 for them but they were cheaper, referring to them as built in. Look freestanding to me!

She had so many comments on this apparently! It’s a storage cupboard for Christmas deco and HER coats, she claims she can get in it 🤣 but I am sure they could have got this wardrobe with one door less or done away with the mirrowwww section to make it more accessible, I mean what if there’s boxes in there surely they won’t get those out of that gap and it isn’t like they can just move the wardrobe is it? Can’t you tell this is all Elaine’s idea, it rings bells to what her bedroom with Neil was like.... wardrobes across the wall.

is it me or does anyone else think £700 for this set is a bit excessive? I’m not expert as I’m lucky my place already had built in wardrobes so I’ve never had to buy them myself, but I thought you could maybe buy a decent oak furniture set for around that?
Any pictures for us unwanted ones!!? 🙏

Clairie

Yep they are ikea, I have the exact same doors but with the push open doors instead of the ugly handles.