Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jxxx

VIP Member
I thought she was very ignorant last night to be honest....all about 50 shades but no mention of miscarriage awareness, not that she’s had one but I thought not long ago she was moaning about people going through miscarriages, labour alone etc and were not allowed partners in. I’m pretty sure that she’s even mention because of her famous “severe abnormal cells” that we will never forget about that her chances of miscarriage were slightly higher because of this. It’s just Elaine though isn’t it! All about her, forget those who she supposedly knows that have been through miscarriage.
I’m surprised a lot of people didn’t mention this. Particularly the “mum influences” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
When they went to buy the curtain rail last night, they ended up spending close to £100 because they got a rug and slippers for her Mum for Christmas too. Will paid for it but she said she paid for coffee and he pipes up with ‘no I paid for those too.’ I love how she makes out she is responsible for the new decor but it’s all out of his pocket

Why would she have curtains that will drag across a sink and draining board? They won’t even meet in the middle because of the tap.
Oh yes the slippers....not Guineas ones though!

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
More tat for the house, this time Christmas deco. I don’t know about anyone else but I like to buy individual baubles every year to create a mixed bauble tree, she just buys cheap multipacks to save £ and time. I hate that carousel!
That carousel is so tacky!

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch the stranger on Netflix- where the husband finds the fake pregnancy website which the wife used to buy scans etc

Id hate to think this is what she's doing but she's asking the strangest questions for someone who's only 8 weeks pregnant
SUCH A GOOD SERIES! And yes! That’s where my mind went!

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
What upload? Does Neil have a YouTube channel now 🤔
Someone’s posted a video upload above from Neil.

Ii really think Elaine bought that headband thing as joke to get us going, surely she isn’t serious with that! I bet it was like 50p in the sale.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
Is it standard procedure to have a 7 week scan? The scan photo doesn’t look real. I’ve never had kids and far too old too now so I have no idea on these things 😂
you can get a private one from 6 weeks. Not sure if nhs would scan her early unless she had problems/lots of losses before.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Does anyone have a picture of her when she was slimmer? Might be a bit of a long shot given how many profiles she has had!

Lead85

VIP Member
I’m not usually one to comment on someone’s appearance but her receding hairline has receeded at an astounding rate. Is that normal for someone in their early thirties? I would be getting that checked out for sure. It’s so noticeable from when i used to watch her old videos compared to the latest one she’s put up.