Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

obviously....

VIP Member
Yoohoo Elaine.....where are you....we are waiting for your outstanding weight loss.....

Are you there Elaine......

That being said, wasn't McDonald's reopening this week 😂😂

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
New thread here
(Sorry, my first time creating one so hope it’s ok!)

obviously....

VIP Member
She only has a very small following, she might get a couple of sales but she is stupid if she thinks it's going to be a massive money maker for her 🙈

No daily calorie count yesterday, i doubt she's even bothering to do it properly now. Considering she bought chocolate brownies from Lidl bakery yesterday. Doubt she will make it to the end of May with the calorie counting.
Same old Elaine Jones....or Pearson now lol

gypsymoth

VIP Member
I watch her lives and follow her on Instagram.... so where has she slagged offNeil? Cos I’ve not seen that....at all

She’s spoken about him yes,slagged him off? Not that I’ve seen

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
This was me as she irked me, she called the driver a dickhead and said she was so lucky one of her earphones slipped off so she heard them. If you’re walking down a small country lane on the ROAD then why would you have both earphones on so you couldn’t hear anything at all coming? IMO that is a bit of a death wish. And how would she hear someone coming up behind her to ABDUCT her.
The road this happened on was a national speed limit like you said, it’s the road that heads into the village that eventually changes down. She really hasn’t a clue has she? And she drives! So he was doing twice the speed limit, so 120mph wow that would be scary 😂

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
She's so deluded, that stupid fitness band she has is fooling her into thinking she's burning calories. Hers says 10300 steps burns 680 calories 🤣🤣

Yesterday I did 20200 steps and burnt 640. No wonder she's only lost a 1lb a week.

If she is on 1700 calories a day and walking 10000 steps , at her weight she should have lost around 10 lbs in May I'd say she's as bad as Jane gammon but Jane knows she's lying, Elaine is just naive and fooling noone but herself

View attachment 143597
You’re right, she would only lose 1lb a week if she was eating the calories she had burnt as well as her daily amount so very likely that just her moving her wrist around her laptop would clock her steps too and give her false calories burnt. When I go for a walk using an app on my phone it says I am walking 3.2mph but automatically transfers the data to MyFitnessPal as 3.5mph. I always go in and change it to 3mph instead as I feel it’s best to under estimate than over estimate.

you nearly walked 4 hours so for Elaine to do 10000 steps would be 2 hours or more (given her fitness levels), she only goes for 30/60 minute walks a day so very likely 5000 steps and the other is just her prepping food and other hand movements.