Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She actually thinks she’s burnt 2000 calories,
Oh jeez 🤦🏻‍♀️ Elaine love, it’s more like 200, enough for a biscuit.

Reactions: 1

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Another “2000” calories burnt my Elaine dancing round the room. She needs a reality check and if she wants to track steps and count calories invest in a decent fitness tracker. The one she has is a basic copy of a Fitbit which probably increases in steps if you wave your arms around. Fitbit technology now recognises when you’re just moving your arms and when you’re actually moving so doesn’t increase if you’re not. It is also much more accurate with calorie counting. She needs to realise how off these numbers are
2000 steps hula hooping? You don’t even do any steps, you wiggle the hips! I don’t get how she can count calories by steps when majority are from her hand movements alone. I have a Fitbit but instead I use an app instead which often gives a higher reading than it actually is, but when synced to mfp you can then adjust to a more accurate figure. Best to under estimate than over!

Rosap

A live has just started! I'm in bed and oh is asleep so I can't put it on 😭😭

kadykal95

Chatty Member
I am very skeptical she's burning 600 calories a day like she claims with one walk?
Yeah there's no way she's burning that amount from exercise. she's said a few times their walks last 30 mins and it was the fastest time they'd done it.

a 5k RUN for me takes about half hour and burns around 370 calories and a 10k run lasting about an hour 670 calories.

Ilando

VIP Member
She was listing all the reasons why she was scared of going, kidnapping, getting out of breath and not having Will there with her, her phone not having signal, people seeing her, her being embarrassed :oops: I believe she does have some kind of mental health issue. and also the fact she's so worried that he wasn't going be in all day is just weird. I'd say some serious kind of anxiety/panic disorder but then she manages just fine to visit three supermarkets in a day ?
agree, if it is mental health issues then it comes and goes 🙈

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I really wouldn’t say she is that bad. She’s about 5/6 stone overweight but there are far worse in the world. Her food choices are sometimes unhealthy but at least she is building up her stamina and is discovering free exercise and enjoying her surroundings more than she ever has. All good for her mental health too!
agree! She’s overweight but not morbidly obese. I don’t trust BMI calculators anyway. I’m 10 stone 7 and 5 foot 4 meaning I’m technically one pound over weight. I flux between a few pounds so go between the top of the healthy category and bottom of overweight category. I’m a size 10 and wear a small in clothing, but medically I’m technically overweight

SugarQueen

I think she asked herself those questions. Especially the ones about Will. Do you think Will even knows about her instagram account? 😂