Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t seem happy at all. Maybe she does have a new role but she said she feels dumb around all these other intelligent people. She thinks she’s better than she is and set her sights too high. She’s jumped in to it wanting more money rather than choosing what she was genuinely happy doing. Nothing wrong with ambition at all but what did she expect not having any experience in that field? Of course she won’t succeed she’s too scared of hard work. She should know, 10 years failed diets even for something so important as ivf/children!

Reactions: 10
She has realised she isn't cut out for this "new job". I smell bullshit and a sick day coming up
Whats the chances she goes off at some point with "stress" and will end being "offered" her old job back

Reactions: 8
Home by 5:30pm and she’d already had a gin?! Posting “tired” outfit photos even after a 10 hour sleep? Elaine, never have kids. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she taking the piss with these photos? She must be aware that she's making an absolute tit out of herself. Omfg, this girl is not real! She has serious problems 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she taking the piss with these photos? She must be aware that she's making an absolute tit out of herself. Omfg, this girl is not real! She has serious problems 🙈
Imagine asking your partner to take your picture before you leave the house..... I know what mine would say!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think a sick day is due too. Remember the first day at this company last year when she went home sick and was off most of the week? What a thing to do on your first day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wish she hadn't blocked me. I even set up a new insta and she blocked me on that too, without ever accepting me 😞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.