Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she wears jungle top on her first day.
Looks like a new George at Asda blouse thing, another yucky number! Floral for a 60 plus woman. I have a few blouses myself, albeit Topshop mainly, it’s just her taste is old lady 🤢

Reactions: 3
Looks like a new George at Asda blouse thing, another yucky number! Floral for a 60 plus woman. I have a few blouses myself, albeit Topshop mainly, it’s just her taste is old lady 🤢
We mite get to see a week in her wardrobe for the office.
Be same tight fit jean boots and top. O and a hoodie 🤨. I’m sure she could of got something more better even if it is for dress down Friday a hoodie in a office mite as well take her dressing gown 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We mite get to see a week in her wardrobe for the office.
Be same tight fit jean boots and top. O and a hoodie 🤨. I’m sure she could of got something more better even if it is for dress down Friday a hoodie in a office mite as well take her dressing gown 😂.
Yea but didn’t you know they blast the air con in her office, princess Elaine is nesh 😂

Maybe now she’s the ceo she may get to turn the air con up a tad 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will start off the week trying to make an effort doing hair and makeup and attempting to dress well...give it a few days and she will have wet hair in a side plait, no makeup and the jungle top will be on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Neils on the stepladder again this morning and she’s in a new jungle-eseque look a like top 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It's like a father taking a picture of his daughter on her first day of school- where's her book bag? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂 😂 😂 Her photos and the way she has them taken are pathetic. She does realise people will see her from all angles in person, unless everyone is 8ft that is.

Very pathetic Elaine

That top looks way too short for Her, she needs something to cover that belly. Her Arse and belly must be on show in that top. She needs to learn to hide her imperfections not have them on show

Yes I think so then holds the camera/phone right off the side of the banister rail 😂. I thought the blouse was a flowing oversized style but it cinches in at the waist. Anyway it looks tight all over.
What happened to the way too small skirts?? :ROFLMAO: 🙄:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She also said she had spent a fortune on new clothes but her boss told her she could dress down in that office lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.