Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about post about the skirt she sayin you can see her knicker line it’s her belly πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Why she in denial about her size And body 🀨
It’s what I like to call a β€˜gunt’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be taking the piss!! How can She not see how disgusting that looks? If that skirt is a size 16, then She needs a 20/22 in it to fit properly. The tops bad, but nothing in comparison to the bloody awful skirt She has squeezed Her fat ass into. I wish I could unsee that,,,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly what is she looking at? I just don't get it. Nothing fits. It's not about the size it's about what fits. bleeping hell, I mean I can't πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
For fucks sake Elaine just buy clothes that you fit into.

It's absolutely pathetic how you clearly try to fool everyone including yourself that you are a 14-16.

Reactions: 7
Knicker line???? No more like belly overhang!! But of course both the size 16 things are "stretchy" and "oversized" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Jaysus😳 what the hell is she thinking with that ensemble?!!
I cant wait for the posing tomorrow night for her leaving do. Neil will be swinging from the light fitting to get the perfect shot, Elaine's makeup will be done to perfection (eyeliner on the middle of the bottom lash line, the 1 mac lipstick she owns from that time she complained) , she'll be playing with her hair, squinting and pouting in to the camera, making the fellas go wild.
Wonder if neil will be allowed out on the leaving do. He works there too but, I've a feeling it'll just be all the other guys that fancy and flirt with her πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant wait for the posing tomorrow night for her leaving do. Neil will be swinging from the light fitting to get the perfect shot, Elaine's makeup will be done to perfection (eyeliner on the middle of the bottom lash line, the 1 mac lipstick she owns from that time she complained) , she'll be playing with her hair, squinting and pouting in to the camera, making the fellas go wild.
Wonder if neil will be allowed out on the leaving do. He works there too but, I've a feeling it'll just be all the other guys that fancy and flirt with her πŸ™„
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Wait what, when did she complain to Mac πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Wait what, when did she complain to Mac πŸ˜‚
It was a couple of years ago now and she wanted to record while she was in the store but they wouldnt let her. She felt it was unfair because beauty vloggers are allowed to do it so, why was she treated any different? She felt they look down on her so, she went complaining and they let her pick a lipstick. (I think that was it anyway🀣, unless I'm confusing her with someone else!)

• Wow
It was a couple of years ago now and she wanted to record while she was in the store but they wouldnt let her. She felt it was unfair because beauty vloggers are allowed to do it so, why was she treated any different? She felt they look down on her so, she went complaining and they let her pick a lipstick. (I think that was it anyway🀣, unless I'm confusing her with someone else!)
That was it, she actually went out while in Mexico ( I know, shock horror!) they told her to out her camera away! Needless to say she talked about it for weeks

That was it, she actually went out while in Mexico ( I know, shock horror!) they told her to out her camera away! Needless to say she talked about it for weeks
One thing I’ve noticed she hasn’t mentioned for ages is that car accident her and Neil were in where she had whiplash and bruising and was off work for 2 weeks. It was around the time I started watching her (2013 ish)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.