Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she complain she's tired she literally works 9-5 5 mins from home and has all her breaks etc I think the new job will be a shock if she has to work more than her 37 hours. Then she has a headache because..... yep because shes sat/layed down too much!!! Oh apart from seeing her dad which for some reason she only ever sees in a pub?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't get over how she wastes her weekends! She has literally no excuse to do nothing, she doesn't work weekends, yet potters around asdassss and home bargains at the crack of dawn then naps at home for the rest of the day. What a waste!
also why does she have to go clothes shopping every week?! What a waste of money, she should buy some decent, staple pieces not reduced tat that she doesn't wear or buys in two sizes too small.

Reactions: 10
I thought she was going on a diet? :LOL:
Her life is just a constant round of diets that she never sticks at and then claims to be happy with her size! You do you 😂 as it’s nearing the winter months she will stuff her face with all the Christmas chocolate that she buys for people, then has to buy again!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her life is just a constant round of diets that she never sticks at and then claims to be happy with her size! You do you 😂 as it’s nearing the winter months she will stuff her face with all the Christmas chocolate that she buys for people, then has to buy again!! 😂😂😂
😂

Can't get over how she wastes her weekends! She has literally no excuse to do nothing, she doesn't work weekends, yet potters around asdassss and home bargains at the crack of dawn then naps at home for the rest of the day. What a waste!
also why does she have to go clothes shopping every week?! What a waste of money, she should buy some decent, staple pieces not reduced tat that she doesn't wear or buys in two sizes too small.
I’m sure a long time ago she said she dosent get on with his girlfriend, so that will be why she meets him in the pub. As she dosent even ask her mum to her house never mind her dad

Reactions: 8
Wait for all the hauls with the "oversized" size 14 clothes *pull pull*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She would have been aswell just donating the £4.99 to the charity shop for that jacket!! Never going to fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she always act so surprised that she fell asleep? Like, yesterdays nap, she blamed on her week of earlies. She literally naps every. Single. Saturday (and sunday. And any other day off!) Dont make out it's because you did a week of earlies. What does she class as early anywayssssss, 8am probably!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTF is that dress She's wearing? I have just watched Jane Gammons video on what She took to Ibiza. She does exactly the same thing Elaine does. She tugs and tugs at the fabric stating how too big on her each item is, when in fact it either fits, or is too small with back fat hanging out, They both have terrible taste in clothes too, elaine beating Jane on the bad taste by a fraction

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF is that dress She's wearing? I have just watched Jane Gammons video on what She took to Ibiza. She does exactly the same thing Elaine does. She tugs and tugs at the fabric stating how too big on her each item is, when in fact it either fits, or is too small with back fat hanging out, They both have terrible taste in clothes too, elaine beating Jane on the bad taste by a fraction
I watched that and thought exactly the same!! They are both so delusional! “It’s so roomy”🤣😂 what look is Elaine going for with this I wonder? She just hasn’t got a bloody clue!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.