Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over she left him to have breakfast to sit in the car! This girl needs to seriously look at the way she's living!
Anyone else think she uses Instagram/her followers to talk to / show off to cause she hasn't got any real friends?

Reactions: 9
I can't get over she left him to have breakfast to sit in the car! This girl needs to seriously look at the way she's living!
Anyone else think she uses Instagram/her followers to talk to / show off to cause she hasn't got any real friends?
😂 I think by the sounds of it she definitely does!! I’m not on insta, but it just sounds like she makes up such a load of rubbish. If it was the other way round she would have made Neil sit with her. I take it she must be trying to fast? When does she not have breakfast??

What’s her agenda today- more tight clothes shopping in her skin tight jeans 😂🤣😂

Reactions: 5
Elaine is such a liar. There is NO way a manager would try and stop someone from taking a role she says is better to keep them as the receptionist. Nobody would prevent a member of staff from developing and seeking better for themselves. A business analyst role that she claims to have been offered is a technical job that can give her a career path that she won’t get as a receptionist (I really don’t mean this to sound rude or that I’m looking down at receptionists)
Hate to say it, but it happened to Me years ago. Without going into details that would give away where I work, I was passed over because I was too good at what I was already doing, and they couldn't afford to lose Me from that particular job. However, they did not offer Me a pay rise, nor have a petition to keep Me! Assholes.

So strange and so rude! Go and eat breakfast with your husband! If you don’t eat, then sit with him. Have a cuppa. Not sit in the car while he eats alone.
Also, why not stay the whole day? Go for walks around the area. Have day time rampant sex. Or just stay for dinner. Then go home. Why waste your day by going home to do what exactly?! To sit in your dressing gown watching endless YouTube videos and nap? Cause yo girl needs a nap after that bad sleep on the bed!
And for the love of God burn that top!!
Maybe they have had a huge row, & she is being a Knob and demanding They go Home! She is such a Princess that seems to get Her own way all the time. I can't stand Her. I really feel sorry for Neil, She treats Him like Crap and gives the poor guy a dogs life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Honestly I don’t get why you wouldn’t stay for two nights. That was a gift. I’m not sure where they went, but why not go out exploring the area? What does she have at home to get back for...they can’t have changed the stock that much in her crappy shops since she was last there!

It’s like she can’t stand being alone with Neil. Let’s see what she gets up to today, it’s a lovely day in Newcastle so we shall see!

Reactions: 7

Jesus H Christ on a bike, how bleeping awful does she look in that outfit?! How utterly deluded is she to squeeze herself into something that's clearly 2 sizes too small.

I'd hate to be the next customer to try those trousers on after she's been stuffing her sweaty gunt into them.

I notice she doesn't have socks on, I bet those boots smell like a ripe gorgonzola left out in the midday sun :sick: I hope she doesn't go commando into the bargain <heave>.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jesus H Christ on a bike, how bleeping awful does she look in that outfit?! How utterly deluded is she to squeeze herself into something that's clearly 2 sizes too small.

I'd hate to be the next customer to try those trousers on after she's been stuffing her sweaty gunt into them.

I notice she doesn't have socks on, I bet those boots smell like a ripe gorgonzola left out in the midday sun :sick: I hope she doesn't go commando into the bargain <heave>.
I nearly spat my coffee out 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I nearly spat my coffee out 😂🤣😂
I nearly brought my breakfast up :cry:

I'm 99.9% sure she doesn't wear knickers with any of her skintight jeggings/jeans. You can see every lump and bump so I'm sure she'd have VPL too. Now I've no issue with women going keck-free, but not when you're trying on clothes in a shop - that's just nasty.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I nearly brought my breakfast up :cry:

I'm 99.9% sure she doesn't wear knickers with any of her skintight jeggings/jeans. You can see every lump and bump so I'm sure she'd have VPL too. Now I've no issue with women going keck-free, but not when you're trying on clothes in a shop - that's just nasty.
Given how tight they are, it must get very sweaty 😂🤢!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She has just said she is ordering some stuff online as some was too big 🤔
😆 totally has no idea!! I’m surprised she has any space in her wardrobes for any more clothes!

Can’t wait for her next fashion show!! They do keep me entertained 😄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.