Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has been on that night away that Neil’s family got them they have only stayed one night and are now going home not using the second night because the beds were too hard.
They have probably realised there is nothing to do during the day and want to get home to the settee and if Elaine stays 2 nights she won’t be able to see her mummy to go tat shopping tomorrow
How rude of her not to stay the two nights when someone has bought it as a gift. I would be fuming if I was Neil’s family. She is full of the worst excuses!

Princess Elaine dosent like the beds 😂

What would she have done if the beds were hard in Morocco? Fly home?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s just a pathetic individual, I’m actually wondering why I’m following her as she makes me quite angry 🤣
- no drive/ambition
- wants to lose weight but won’t
- a seemingly awful relationship with her husband
- sits on the sofa drinking gin is her only social activity
- doesn’t seem to have any friends?
I could go on and on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How rude of her not to stay the two nights when someone has bought it as a gift. I would be fuming if I was Neil’s family. She is full of the worst excuses!

Princess Elaine dosent like the beds 😂

What would she have done if the beds were hard in Morocco? Fly home?!
She just has no imagination to make the most of somewhere. She clearly can’t bare to be alone with Neil. The beds being uncomfortable I’d the worse excuse ever...especially as she has so much of her own padding!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just a pathetic individual, I’m actually wondering why I’m following her as she makes me quite angry 🤣
- no drive/ambition
- wants to lose weight but won’t
- a seemingly awful relationship with her husband
- sits on the sofa drinking gin is her only social activity
- doesn’t seem to have any friends?
I could go on and on!
I often think the same, and my husband questions why I watch her stories and follow her if she makes me feel angry 😡 ha ha, I’m addicted though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If the bed was too hard why not politely ask/inform the owners if you could swap to another room or ask for something to soften the top so its comfier to lay on? Sounds like just an excuse to me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Imagine if he did that to her! It’s actually cruel. Most people get no holidays and she is just so ungrateful! She’s now back in matalansssssss doing the whole thumbs up thumbs down thing. Neil probably having a nap or doing home improvements

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The mattress thing was a load of bollocks, they clearly couldn’t stand the thought of spending another night together in the hotel where they are expected to do something

And why does she constantly pull on clothes when she tries them on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s actually sat in the car whilst her husband has breakfast on his own 🤦🏻‍♀️ Such a weird fucked up marriage. I bet if she’d gone away with her mummy she wouldn’t leave her to eat breakfast on her own. I used to pity Elaine for some unknown reason but now I think she’s a spoilt, rude witch for not even having breakfast, which was part of the voucher Neil’s parents kindly gave them let alone spend the 2nd night there.
Run back to mummy Elaine and go shopping for tit. bleeping unreal. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe they've left after one night! How ungrateful, I'd be so upset if I were Neil's mum. Ask to change rooms or something! Just enjoy the time with your husband rather than pulling at crap clothes in primark or festering on your sofa. I also can't believe she sat in the car whilst Neil are breakfast alone, so selfish. My husband would never do that. I think she can't stand to be around him anymore. I'm actually gobsmacked at her entitled behaviour.

Cant believe her attitude, ungrateful cow!!! "I dont eat breakfast so, I'm sat in the car while Neil has his" what the actual....??!!!
Stood trying on more tat, pulling at the material.

Reactions: 6
Send some pictures through!! I could do with a laugh!!

Cant believe her attitude, ungrateful cow!!! "I dont eat breakfast so, I'm sat in the car while Neil has his" what the actual....??!!!
Stood trying on more tat, pulling at the material.
Even if she doesn’t eat breakfast, you would still sit with the other person...it’s called being polite!! Poor Neil

Reactions: 8
But again why the car? To me that’s so final. I’m not one for breakfast (coffee is my breakfast) but we recently went away. Long weekend. By day 2 I wasn’t feeling the breakfast so hubby went and I ended up going swimming (granted their hotel might not have had a pool but I’m sure there was something for her to do!) and I ended up then taking a hot bath while he stuffed his face. It worked for us that way. We then went on to spend the rest of the days exploring and just being around each other. He even napped while I sat in the lounge with a coffee and a book. I’m not saying they have to be around each other every minute of their time away BUT I am saying that sitting like an adolescent spoiled twit in the car probably wishing he would hurry up is taking the piss. I remember my son doing that when we went shopping. He stormed off, sat in the car blowing my phone up so I had to panic shop as he was wearing me down. Bet that’s how Neil felt!!
Now I’m not a frequent Primark shopper (to far from my village!) but are the coat hangers coloured labelled for sizes? It’s making me want to go to Primark now so I can see what sizes she actually picked up 😂 She probably reads here, goes in, tries the clothes on - take pics or it didn’t happen and leave. Doubtful she buys this tit.

149CE548-318D-40B7-B027-5BE0E0A0D2BE.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 4
But again why the car? To me that’s so final. I’m not one for breakfast (coffee is my breakfast) but we recently went away. Long weekend. By day 2 I wasn’t feeling the breakfast so hubby went and I ended up going swimming (granted their hotel might not have had a pool but I’m sure there was something for her to do!) and I ended up then taking a hot bath while he stuffed his face. It worked for us that way. We then went on to spend the rest of the days exploring and just being around each other. He even napped while I sat in the lounge with a coffee and a book. I’m not saying they have to be around each other every minute of their time away BUT I am saying that sitting like an adolescent spoiled twit in the car probably wishing he would hurry up is taking the piss. I remember my son doing that when we went shopping. He stormed off, sat in the car blowing my phone up so I had to panic shop as he was wearing me down. Bet that’s how Neil felt!!
Now I’m not a frequent Primark shopper (to far from my village!) but are the coat hangers coloured labelled for sizes? It’s making me want to go to Primark now so I can see what sizes she actually picked up 😂 She probably reads here, goes in, tries the clothes on - take pics or it didn’t happen and leave. Doubtful she buys this tit.

View attachment 38825
Blimey!!! Those jeans. I’m surprised she doesn’t have thrush all the time! All these clothes...when does she wear them? See she’s been having her nails done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is acting like a spoilt brat, She could have had a drink with him whilst he ate. She just couldn’t wait to get home to primark, where is she going in these hideous clothes?

Blimey!!! Those jeans. I’m surprised she doesn’t have thrush all the time! All these clothes...when does she wear them? See she’s been having her nails done 😂
Camel toe look going on there 🐫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find most hotel beds uncomfortable but would never, ever leave early. Could this disaster of a weekend be the final nail in their loveless,sexless marriage? Sitting in the car whilst Neil eats breakfast is bleeping awful like others have said have a brew. My OH has only ever had breakfast on his own if I've gone to go in the pool or for a spa treatment. This is the first time I can recall that they have done something as a couple. If her Mam was there she wouldn't have left. She's so pathetic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.