Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not what I would want front of house welcoming people!!

She’s not what I would want front of house welcoming people!!
Maybe it’s a way to keep her tucked away so no one sees her. Or, it could be a way to get rid of her...give her all these compliments, promote her, she can’t handle it so she has a melt down...job done!! We have got rid of the crap receptionist 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Elaine ever mentioned what kinda industry she works for?
I don't think so. I really want to know tho.... I'm nosey

I've played stalker and I think it's financial

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If it’s not about money why does she keep mentioning it! Why dosent she just stay in the role she’s in

Reactions: 3
I wonder now shes earning a extra "8k" if sue will save up for ivf. Hmm.

Reactions: 4
If there was ever another avenger film she should be the star of it! Absolutely bleeping fantastic is our Elaine!!! 👍👍🐷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Was gonna say the boots! 😂
I loved someone’s description of them saying they looked like men’s dress shoes, and another of clown boots!! 😂 I think because her jeggings are at least 2 sizes too small it makes the boots look even worse!!

So she has been on that night away that Neil’s family got them they have only stayed one night and are now going home not using the second night because the beds were too hard.
They have probably realised there is nothing to do during the day and want to get home to the settee and if Elaine stays 2 nights she won’t be able to see her mummy to go tat shopping tomorrow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So strange and so rude! Go and eat breakfast with your husband! If you don’t eat, then sit with him. Have a cuppa. Not sit in the car while he eats alone.
Also, why not stay the whole day? Go for walks around the area. Have day time rampant sex. Or just stay for dinner. Then go home. Why waste your day by going home to do what exactly?! To sit in your dressing gown watching endless YouTube videos and nap? Cause yo girl needs a nap after that bad sleep on the bed!
And for the love of God burn that top!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol she buys so many clothes, I’m surprised she didn’t have new outfits for a night away. So rude when someone has bought it you like you say at least stay the day. Or ask to move rooms seeing as there is nobody else there.

What an actual weirdo she is! Grow up Elaine, teenagers wait in the car while mum and dad go and do the chores etc, not 30 year old women! As already said why not enjoy the day there while they’re there at least if they don’t want to stay another night. They could always mention the bed issue they may change their rooms for the night, it’s just a stupid excuse to go home and live her best life in her pjs on that granny sofa while Neil waiters on her..

Why does she always talk in past tense? Neil’s went! Shouldn’t it be Neil’s gone?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.