Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren’t even jeans. She can’t squeeze into a size that she is not when it comes to real denim. They are jeggings. And they need to be at least two sizes bigger to fit her normally.

Reactions: 8
Why on earth is she buying more clothes!! She always wears her jungle top and dressing gown anywaysssssssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh for heavens sakes she’s on stories crying because she’s taken that job and now a manager is putting a case together to keep her in her current job with a pay increase and saying how much she does for the company JUST MAKE HER CEO FOR EFF SAKES

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
oh god.. theyre doing a petition to keep her in her receptionist job and get a pay rise :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
oh god.. theyre doing a petition to keep her in her receptionist job and get a pay rise :LOL:
Omg is she that good just make her the top dog give her all the money Like no we’re the business pulling this extra money from and if I work there I wouldn’t b happy on less money then a receptionist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. Why is she not ruler of the world already?

HANG ON I'm just starting her stories and what?! She took a half day at work to get her eyebrows done?! That's madness!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh for heavens sakes she’s on stories crying because she’s taken that job and now a manager is putting a case together to keep her in her current job with a pay increase and saying how much she does for the company JUST MAKE HER CEO FOR EFF SAKES
She’s probably just saying it as there was no other job!!!

Jesus Christ. Why is she not ruler of the world already?

HANG ON I'm just starting her stories and what?! She took a half day at work to get her eyebrows done?! That's madness!
Did she really take half day at work to get her eyebrows done?? I don’t know why she bothers!

I thought she took the half day cos she was so emotional? much better reason for a half day then to get your brows done!

Reactions: 1
Elaine is such a liar. There is NO way a manager would try and stop someone from taking a role she says is better to keep them as the receptionist. Nobody would prevent a member of staff from developing and seeking better for themselves. A business analyst role that she claims to have been offered is a technical job that can give her a career path that she won’t get as a receptionist (I really don’t mean this to sound rude or that I’m looking down at receptionists)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really think she is lying now, I would LOVE for her to prove me wrong but there's no way a business would be so stressed out trying to keep someone in a role like that.

Reactions: 9
I truly think it’s something she’s made up as she probably didn’t get the other job and doesn’t want to lose face. By staying in her same job. I think she’s totally full of tit I really do. I really can’t imagine people fighting over Elaine 😂 she really does make up a load of crap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What exactly is she doing as a receptionist that is so special and they are so desperate to keep 😂 I think she just craves to be wanted and needed

So she's accepted the job, and someone is trying to get her to stay saying she deserves a pay increase. Why not just give her control of the company and be done with it.

I think she will pretend to LOVE it for the first few months, be getting so many compliments they are coming out of her arse, then go quiet about 6 months in because she is finding it stressful and realising it's harder than she thought, any negative feedback she will go on the sick and return to her reception role. Or she will be CEO by the time she's 40! Who knows :ROFLMAO:

Also she's buying a new wardrobe full of smart clothes :ROFLMAO:👏 cannot wait Elaine!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.