Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a mess. She never ever makes an effort with herself. I just don’t understand it at all.

I don’t understand the eyeliner, looks bloody awful she looks way older than 30!!

I don’t know why she bothers washing her hair everyday. It always looks greasy when she slaps it back. She would look better if she just did something with her horrible greasy hair, like styling it!! That bloody forehead....that’s just something else!!😂

That coat she has on looks awful, like something a granny would wear

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
God that bloody awful eyeliner, why does she not wear mascara it makes it look so unfinished. Elaine would be better bleeping off the eyeliner and just wear mascara, open her eyes up a bit. Awful,awful,awful.
I know, she can’t even apply it properly and it looks ridiculous on its own with out any mascara it just makes her eyes look small and piggy I don’t know why she bothers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It just draws attention to her eye bags even more!

What cheap tat has she been buying today?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There was nothing new. Talking about her potential new job and if she should accept the offer or not.
She's going away with Neil for two nights next weekend and has a night out with her "new team" on a Tuesday (as if the day of the week matters)
She's placed a Boo Hoo order for some new clothes to wear
Same old crap

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened to the weekend away with the girl(s)?! Didnt she mention something like before then, never heard about it again!

Reactions: 3
Exciting times in Elaine’s world, went to rugs direct but won’t pay the £95 for the size rug they want and popped into Marks and Spencer’s and apparently the staff looked down on them because they aren’t M&S people so she didn’t buy anything there either. I highly doubt that! The staff in my local store are lovely and I worked there when i was younger and so much emphasis was put on the customer

• Haha
  • Wow
So she won't spend £95 on a rug, but will spend that and more on clothes to slim into (which she never does!) 🙄🙄🙄

Theres no way the staff in M&S looked her up and down. I have never had anything but fantastic customer service, whether it be nipping in for a snack, or having a bra fitting, they've always been lovely!!

Reactions: 10
Talking of which there was a fashion show today, all is being returned!

Wish she would get some better fitting jeans
Those jeans!! They look so tight and uncomfortable. For the love of god woman SIZE UP A Few SIZES!!

• Heart
Does it annoy anyone else when she is talking about the latest purchase she adds the ".com" on to things? Like, "I got this off boohoo.com" or, "I got this off very.co.uk" ? 😂 I dont know why she says it, and I dont know why it annoys me! I suppose at least she doesnt add the "www."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been to M&S as a very poor shabbily dressed student (I really like their smoothies lol) literally wearing my university hoodie and I never got ‘looked up and down’ lol it’s all in her head! She’s paranoid because she’s so judgemental towards everyone else so she assumes they’re the same towards her.

Reactions: 14
So she won't spend £95 on a rug, but will spend that and more on clothes to slim into (which she never does!) 🙄🙄🙄
She will also spend £40 on a bottle of gin? £95 for a rug is not a lot of money to spend...she’s no idea!!

Talking of which there was a fashion show today, all is being returned!

Wish she would get some better fitting jeans
What a mess!! She looks bloody awful. She really has no idea at all.

Does it annoy anyone else when she is talking about the latest purchase she adds the ".com" on to things? Like, "I got this off boohoo.com" or, "I got this off very.co.uk" ? 😂 I dont know why she says it, and I dont know why it annoys me! I suppose at least she doesnt add the "www."
😂 I’ve noticed that!! So funny 😆

• Haha
I’ve been to M&S as a very poor shabbily dressed student (I really like their smoothies lol) literally wearing my university hoodie and I never got ‘looked up and down’ lol it’s all in her head! She’s paranoid because she’s so judgemental towards everyone else so she assumes they’re the same towards her.
Exactly, I'd be too busy figuring out what I wanted for my tea to notice if anyone was looking me up and down and wondering why the duck im not in Lidls.
You are so right when you say how judgmental she is.
duck off Elaine and go buy your tea, who cares where you buy it from.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.