Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really sad that she feels she has to squeeze into a certain size to make herself feel confident. If I really tried, I could probably squeeze into a size 8 but it would look awful and I'd be so uncomfortable. I'm a size 12-14, used to be a 16-18 myself so I know the struggle.

Reactions: 1
If the sizing of her clothes bother her that much she either needs to lose weight or just accept the size she is if she's too lazy to lose weight, her skinny jeans are at least 2 sizes too small, they must be so uncomfortable and she literally looks like a stuffed sausage. What always gives me a laugh is when she wears something that fits perfectly, then she pulls and tugs on it and claims it's so baggy. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the sizing of her clothes bother her that much she either needs to lose weight or just accept the size she is if she's too lazy to lose weight, her skinny jeans are at least 2 sizes too small, they must be so uncomfortable and she literally looks like a stuffed sausage. What always gives me a laugh is when she wears something that fits perfectly, then she pulls and tugs on it and claims it's so baggy. Lol.
I completely agree with you. She’s at least an 18/20 and that’s fine, but I don’t get why she kids herself. She just looks so much worse stuffed into stuff that doesn’t fit. Emma from its Emchanel is a size 18/20 but I think she looks great as she wears clothes to suit her shape and makes an effort with herself like always does her hair and has her nails done. Elaine is clearly unhappy with her weight, but like you say she’s too lazy to do anything about it!!

89B1AC29-045D-4660-8737-801832F21859.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I completely agree with you. She’s at least an 18/20 and that’s fine, but I don’t get why she kids herself. She just looks so much worse stuffed into stuff that doesn’t fit. Emma from its Emchanel is a size 18/20 but I think she looks great as she wears clothes to suit her shape and makes an effort with herself like always does her hair and has her nails done. Elaine is clearly unhappy with her weight, but like you say she’s too lazy to do anything about it!!

View attachment 36679
Wow the difference between Emma and Elaine 🙀. Isn’t Emma a lot older than Elaine aswel? Elaine looks frumpy and her hair needs a restyle. She looks about the same size as Emma in those pics yet she’s adamant she’s a 14 🤔

Reactions: 6
I think Emma looks slimmer, I think Emma always looks really good. She is older than Elaine, I watch a few of her vlogs and her and her husband have a lovely relationship and are always doing things. So different from frumpy dumpy Elaine!!

View attachment 36679
Wow Emma looks slimmer than Elaine

Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh Elaine is going out! She’s going for an italians haha why does she have to put an s at the end of everything

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New to this site but not new to Elaine and her tedious life. I can’t see anything she posts so grateful for the inside info on here.
What happened to her vlogging every day in her 30th birthday year ?! That was the last I heard of her then everything disappeared.
Good to see she’s still being a lazy cow and pretending all her clothes are too big.
Also noticed she only has 67 followers on insta due to her privacy crackdown so why does she even bother posting as if she’s miss popular ?!

• Haha
She’s out in the jungle blouse of dreams again today buying yet more tat for her house

• Haha
  • Wow
God that bloody awful eyeliner, why does she not wear mascara it makes it look so unfinished. Elaine would be better bleeping off the eyeliner and just wear mascara, open her eyes up a bit. Awful,awful,awful.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.