Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: I’m a Celeb, gone are the days when someone as famous as Katie Price was on it. Love Island is more mainstream than it used to be.

It’s difficult to know which relationships continue to be authentic. Even if Davide and Ekin are not getting on, their management will encourage them to stay together. I’m still glad they won though.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t think this until last night but I really think they’re not legit and this relationship is all for PR. The video last night of Davide asking Ekin-Su to move in seemed very false and staged 🤦🏼‍♀️
They cant win..they are often together & dont post about it..go on to their fan page on Reddit..the amount of videos of them out in public all over each other & laughing together..no way you could think it staged..people seem to hate people being in love & happy😏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i'm a fan of ekinde still and i do think the video was staged but i also think the video was just an announcement/confirmation for their fans that they will be living together. people are reading so deep into it lol. end of the day, their social media is part of their PR so of course they're going to have PR on there? what else are you expecting? their instagram is not a camera from the villa recording their daily lives from which they are going to only post raw and unplanned content on :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have to admire her optimism 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

I think she could very well have her own business in 5 years. Not so sure about the actress part 😅
Yeah the business part of it but can’t see her at the Oscar’s anytime soon an god only knows what will become of her and Davide