Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see this weird anti-vax post she posted to her Instagram stories earlier and then quickly deleted?
Screenshot_20200508-172312.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes very odd. Wonder if she thought it'd be good bandwagon to join but realised there was no money in it and deleted.

• Haha
I’d love to hear her explanation of this one . I’d imagine some of the instagramers she wants to emulate are anti vaxxer- like that Courtney Adano? No idea how to spell her name , but the one with all the blonde kids. She strikes me as an anti vaxer 😂

Reactions: 1
She has a bit of a thing about bill gates at the minute. Maybe she’s one of those people who think covid is a conspiracy... She posted another thing a while ago along a similar vein, which I actually saved to tease a friend.
I did see her a little while back questioning whether coronavirus could all be because of 5g.. Oh dear!

• Haha
She could easily do an open university degree course and land a decent job in marketing I reckon. No need for the slog on the gram.

Reactions: 1
Body positivity... accept the body you have....
Says the woman with the duck lips & having consultations for a boob job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her lips do look freshly redone. They're huge.

Yes, looks like he's back, how very very confusing for the kids.

Reactions: 2
I literally can’t cope, he must think she’s absolutely mental - I couldn’t be with someone knowing every detail of your relationship is posted on Insta, no privacy at all it’s getting embarrassing

Reactions: 5
She is wrong on so many levels . If he puts a ring on her finger then he needs help

I wouldn’t put it past her. She’s clutching at straws to drive up engagement at the moment.
He’s been texting my friend . They met on an app. I’ve just told her that he’s in the family bed .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is off on the coronavirus theories again.. tinfoil hat at the ready

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.