Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my point! it is never a friendship with her... It is how can you help me be famous or what can you get out of you... but she'll disguise it very well by finding something she can manipulate you into feeling you are both relatable or with false praise like as oh my god I love your hair and you look like Angelia Jolie. She'll even rope a stranger into agreeing with her just so you feel special in order to butter you up for her next very calculated move of getting what she wants from you. Once she has it then she moves on to the next poor victim...

Reactions: 1
Let's be clear though I am giving an honest opinion on her because I was friends with her for a while and watched how this took over her life but she was always a self-absorbed storyteller with a completely distorted sense of reality...
One on one she would be fine but introduce her to friends and another person took over... It turned into the EVB show...

She would say stuff like oh I was asked to be on the reality tv Fade Street on RTE but I turned it down... Making up complete lies on the spot and when questioned on it later would deny or pretend not ever saying it at all...
She was always desperate for this and having kids I think made it worse because she wanted to provide them and she is willing to do anything to have money to do that... When she posts outbursts nobody should feel sorry for her like she claimed in an Irish paper recently she's not an influencer but a Creator who is in full control of what she posts and wants people to see so she creates as much drama as she can to create a reaction and gain followers, comments and likes with her pity party... None of it is genuine and the exploitation of the children now is just beyond sad...

I do understand people suffer from mental health but also she made a choice to publicly open her life to criticism and in return gets well bleeping paid for it if she can't handle it well then honey sit down to write a book and stop shoving a camera in your own face every day in order to make a quick buck or get some free tit!

Pals? No Eimear Varien Barry doesn't have any pals..... She has people she allies herself with when it suits her to get what she wants in order to make herself look credible and popular... She has done this from at the start with Instagram and in time I have known her always tried to use people to her advantage but I don't think she any genuine friends... It is not how her mind works... She uses people but very cleverly makes it seem as though she's be friending them...

From what I have heard her mum is completely mental which is probably why... She has only one sister as far as I know Niamh and they used to get on quite well...
She definitely has two sisters. One is a musician that she always shows in her stories when she is in Dingle. Presume that’s Niamh. There is definitely another one. The older post I read on the Irish instagrammers thread was from someone who knew her from Cork. They claimed the other sister doesn’t speak to her. Perhaps that’s why she doesn’t mention her to anyone! I mean, it’s not that important anyways. I was just curious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes - Niamh & Doireann Varian-Barry; Niamh is a musician, Doireann lives in Perth. Niamh’s Insta is public - from a quick scan, I couldn’t see any mention of her infamous sister...

Yes - Niamh & Doireann Varian-Barry; Niamh is a musician, Doireann lives in Perth. Niamh’s Insta is public - from a quick scan, I couldn’t see any mention of her infamous sister...
Bar one post, in April 2014! She also follows a fake page of her sister’s, not her actual one!

No words: https://www.image.ie/life/eimear-surrey-got-temperature-headache-went-deep-depression-panic-187357

Last edited:
Yes! That’s her name.
What is that video in the garden, I just don't know what she is even going for.
Yes! That’s her name.
In the time that I knew her, she never mentioned her family and only learned she had a sister through one of the shockingly embarrassing youtube videos she used to do that have since all been removed

Bar one post, in April 2014! She also follows a fake page of her sister’s, not her actual one!

No words: https://www.image.ie/life/eimear-surrey-got-temperature-headache-went-deep-depression-panic-187357
"One thing that is extremely important to me is using my voice and my platform to give small businesses free PR, in this desperate time" hahaha free PR I wonder how what businesses she doing this for in order for her to get free tit! She is not this goodie goodie person she pretends to be at all. It is more like how can I spin it so I can get the goodies for free.

Last edited:
She's always been a bit fake, I mean so far she's declared herself a photographer, a producer, an actor, an artist, a stylist, a travel editor... but never studied or worked properly in any roles to gain experiences. She's jumped from one opportunity to the next quickly and reinvents herself all the time. The video she made clearly shows she thinks she's the business and has filming acumen. It's poorly shot and embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
She's always been a bit fake, I mean so far she's declared herself a photographer, a producer, an actor, an artist, a stylist, a travel editor... but never studied or worked properly in any roles to gain experiences. She's jumped from one opportunity to the next quickly and reinvents herself all the time. The video she made clearly shows she thinks she's the business and has filming acumen. It's poorly shot and embarrassing.
You are exactly right but in fairness to her she has stuck with one profession her whole life and managed to get paid for from it and that is being a professional faker

Last edited:
That's the problem with so many influencers....they think they're 'experts' on everything...aka jack of all trades but in reality masters of none....what are her qualifications other than dabbling in a variety of creative mediums
I do wonder if she is bipolar as her moods are so erratic

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.