Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I completely agree with you. In part it’s why I’m annoyed with myself for messaging her because I have no interest in adding to her feeling down or bad in anyway. I really didn’t intend on upsetting her. I suppose anything other than validation is off limits and I’ve learned my lesson. Social media is just an odd sort of compliment vacuum for some. Bizarre.
I’m sure you didn’t mean to add to her current feelings. She always says she finds it difficult when her children go to Daniels on a Thursday until the weekend. She will probably take any scrutiny quite hard at the moment, more-so than normal. Your comment wasn’t offensive or bullying and didn’t deserved blocking for it. I guess the whole insta world is so fragile at the moment and influencers have realised their ‘profession’ is so disposable.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 120582

Beginning to think she hates being Irish. She’s on a bloody mission now.
Ireland has come on so much in the last 20 / 30 years. She wouldn’t really know I suppose, considering she’s not lived here for a long time.
I’m curious if James Kavanagh will even respond. Hope he doesn’t.
*Grasps at straws, tags the gay irish man.*
Ah here! I'm from a very small town in Ireland, went to Catholic Primary (25 years ago) and Secondary school and taught sex ed in both of them. Parents also very open too.
You'd swear she wasn't Irish and just heard stereotypes. Girl you are from Cork where I'm sure things were just the same as they were in the Midlands.

Reactions: 12
I might be having a bad day here but I’m really seeing red here with the messages she’s showing about Ireland. She hasn’t lived here for how long? She does nothing but put the place down but then will massively play up the Irish card when it suits her. It’s something I’ve noticed about her for a loooong time.
She plays up the Irish nostalgia when she‘s fishing for a free press trip home.

Reactions: 8
Yes, loves Ireland when there's a free flight and holiday involved. But if asked if she'd live there it's all 'absolutely NO WAY, NEVER EVER'. And all the diddy Irish stereotypes drive me mad. Only loves it when the tourist board are paying her to 'review' it.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Same experience here in Ireland and Cork for that matter. We had sex ed and I am a few years older than her. It's the same as she makes out she is from Kerry 🙄 have a pain in my eyes from eye rolling at her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same experience here in Ireland and Cork for that matter. We had sex ed and I am a few years older than her. It's the same as she makes out she is from Kerry 🙄 have a pain in my eyes from eye rolling at her
I always found the Kerry thing odd. I think she’s from wherever she wants when it suits her narrative and increases engagement to her page.

Reactions: 1
It is odd, she also implied her father was from the Blaskets. He is not. In fact, he’s not from Corca Dhuibhne at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t know, nor do I care. Social media is a load of shite. Very smokey mirrors.

• Heart
Ugggh. I’m smart enough to realise there’s room for more than one experience. One experience doesn’t negate the other, there’s room for both. It just dispells the myth that there is a cookie cutter way of life in Ireland. No though I’m just wrong and James Kavanagh will proof that. It’s so annoying.

I had my first sex Ed class in 5th class and had other classes throughout secondary school. My parents (both Catholic) also discussed it with me even though at times I’m sure they found it difficult. If Eimear’s parents weren’t open, that’s an issue for them.

I am raising kids here now, Eimear is not though so really she can’t have any experience of ireland now other than hearsay.
Totally agree I hate this thing of Ireland is so backward. I'm the same age as her, Catholic, strict parents, sex ed in school, had 1st child quite young unmarried(shock horror) lived to tell the tale.
We have moved on so much and not as backward as people may think and I think it's a great place to rear children.
However I do like her advertisement of Ireland(makes me want to go to kerry 😂🙈) but then again is it all for engagement when she's here, probably is if she is been negative about it when shes not here

A bit out of context but a load of her current Stories are affiliate links which should be marked ad/aff link. Really drives me mad that so many people do this! So disingenuous.

I have know Eimear for quite some time. She started doing really dreadful youtube video blogs before her Instagram fame which was started by buying followers and likes the whole time. She goes on about how real she is. She is the original fake til you make it girl and always has been. Honestly faiir play she seems to have made a career out of it.

I have know Eimear for quite some time... Desperate!!! DESPERATE! Desperate to be famous is the best way to describe how she has always been... She is a lovely person when she thinks you can help her or if your falling over her with praise but if not she'll have no problem bringing the Cork knacker out of her and telling you to duck off...
She started doing really dreadful youtube video blogs before her Instagram fame which was started by buying followers and likes the whole time and then it seemingly grew... She goes on about how real she is... She is the original fake til you make it girl and always has been... Honestly fair play she seems to have made a decent career out of it... If she didn't have kids and hadn't become a so-called influencer leaking a sex tape would have been probably her next move... I notice people are saying that she wasn't always like this that she used to be genuine no thats what she wanted you to believe... Quartine we have a bit more time to look more closely and see-through her never-ending bullshit stories.

Messed up the previous post and can't delete...

I have known Eimear Varien Barry for quite some time... Desperate is the best word to describe her she was always desperate to be famous and it is how she has always been... She is the sweetest Irish angel when she thinks you can help her or if your falling over her with praise but if not she'll have no problem bringing the Cork knacker out of her and telling you to duck off...
She started doing really dreadful youtube video blogs before her Instagram fame which was also started by buying followers and likes the whole time and then it seemingly grew... She goes on about how real she is... She is the original fake til you make it girl and always has been... Honestly fair play she seems to have made a decent career out of it... If she didn't have kids and hadn't become a so-called influencer... Finding someone that she could be leaking a sex tape would have been probably her next move... I notice people are saying that she wasn't always like this that she used to be genuine no that's what she wanted you to believe... Everything she has ever done has been for attention and she is genius at the bullshit stories but I do think she'd be better sitting down and writing a book called full of it than posting her drama and world please love me, feel sorry for me I have it so hard and brands please give me stuff for free.

Last edited:
She also never mentions the fact that he's an alcoholic!
I’m not surprised. She has mentioned that there’s issues within her own family. But having said that she usually has tons of praise for her dad but the mother not so much?

I have know Eimear for quite some time. She started doing really dreadful youtube video blogs before her Instagram fame which was started by buying followers and likes the whole time. She goes on about how real she is. She is the original fake til you make it girl and always has been. Honestly faiir play she seems to have made a career out of it.

I have know Eimear for quite some time... Desperate!!! DESPERATE! Desperate to be famous is the best way to describe how she has always been... She is a lovely person when she thinks you can help her or if your falling over her with praise but if not she'll have no problem bringing the Cork knacker out of her and telling you to duck off...
She started doing really dreadful youtube video blogs before her Instagram fame which was started by buying followers and likes the whole time and then it seemingly grew... She goes on about how real she is... She is the original fake til you make it girl and always has been... Honestly fair play she seems to have made a decent career out of it... If she didn't have kids and hadn't become a so-called influencer leaking a sex tape would have been probably her next move... I notice people are saying that she wasn't always like this that she used to be genuine no thats what she wanted you to believe... Quartine we have a bit more time to look more closely and see-through her never-ending bullshit stories.

Messed up the previous post and can't delete...

I have known Eimear Varien Barry for quite some time... Desperate is the best word to describe her she was always desperate to be famous and it is how she has always been... She is the sweetest Irish angel when she thinks you can help her or if your falling over her with praise but if not she'll have no problem bringing the Cork knacker out of her and telling you to duck off...
She started doing really dreadful youtube video blogs before her Instagram fame which was also started by buying followers and likes the whole time and then it seemingly grew... She goes on about how real she is... She is the original fake til you make it girl and always has been... Honestly fair play she seems to have made a decent career out of it... If she didn't have kids and hadn't become a so-called influencer... Finding someone that she could be leaking a sex tape would have been probably her next move... I notice people are saying that she wasn't always like this that she used to be genuine no that's what she wanted you to believe... Everything she has ever done has been for attention and she is genius at the bullshit stories but I do think she'd be better sitting down and writing a book called full of it than posting her drama and world please love me, feel sorry for me I have it so hard and brands please give me stuff for free.
hit the nail on the head. Her fakeness has just become more transparent than she used to be.

I’m not surprised. She has mentioned that there’s issues within her own family. But having said that she usually has tons of praise for her dad but the mother not so much?
I have often wondered about this. No frequent mention of her mum. It’s all her dad. I also remember reading on the Irish Instagrammers thread that one of her sisters doesn’t speak to her.

Let's be clear though I am giving an honest opinion on her because I was friends with her for a while and watched how this took over her life but she was always a self-absorbed storyteller with a completely distorted sense of reality...
One on one she would be fine but introduce her to friends and another person took over... It turned into the EVB show...

She would say stuff like oh I was asked to be on the reality tv Fade Street on RTE but I turned it down... Making up complete lies on the spot and when questioned on it later would deny or pretend not ever saying it at all...
She was always desperate for this and having kids I think made it worse because she wanted to provide them and she is willing to do anything to have money to do that... When she posts outbursts nobody should feel sorry for her like she claimed in an Irish paper recently she's not an influencer but a Creator who is in full control of what she posts and wants people to see so she creates as much drama as she can to create a reaction and gain followers, comments and likes with her pity party... None of it is genuine and the exploitation of the children now is just beyond sad...

I do understand people suffer from mental health but also she made a choice to publicly open her life to criticism and in return gets well bleeping paid for it if she can't handle it well then honey sit down to write a book and stop shoving a camera in your own face every day in order to make a quick buck or get some free tit!

She and Hungermama are pals.
Pals? No Eimear Varien Barry doesn't have any pals..... She has people she allies herself with when it suits her to get what she wants in order to make herself look credible and popular... She has done this from at the start with Instagram and in time I have known her always tried to use people to her advantage but I don't think she any genuine friends... It is not how her mind works... She uses people but very cleverly makes it seem as though she's be friending them...

I have often wondered about this. No frequent mention of her mum. It’s all her dad. I also remember reading on the Irish Instagrammers thread that one of her sisters doesn’t speak to her.
From what I have heard her mum is completely mental which is probably why... She has only one sister as far as I know Niamh and they used to get on quite well...

Wonder what ever happened with her friendship with the Saccone jolys? She was right up their arse too when she moved to London.

Another annoying thing is claiming to be from Kerry constantly. She is from Cork, like. Hi Eimear 👋

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.