Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She basically just said I was a coward and a witch etc for messaging her it and that it was none of my business and she said she’s never exploited her children but said that yes they are used in paid partnerships and said she’s never posted their bodies in the bath just their heads (not true)

Basically just went on and on like she normally does

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She had the boobs on full display whilst out in the garden this week. Imagine sitting in your garden with your kids and wearing your most revealing swim suit. And filming yourself for Insta! Sad.

Reactions: 3
my first post 🥴 she said she started hiding their faces because of some mad paranoia she had at the time and sort of said people were approaching her kids in public places- but I’d imagine the truth is that money talks. Everyone knows how lucrative the ads they do for kids companies are.

There was a reference to an incident. “I won’t be going into it now” mantra on and off for a good few months.

On the €60 champagne!!

Jeeny Mack, she’s LOCKED

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She said "look at all the views I'm getting, I get none when I'm sober". She said she loves Daniel and he's an amazing father but they aren't meant to be together and they have separated. Said she might talk about it in a few months. Feel bad watching any more

She said "look at all the views I'm getting, I get none when I'm sober". She said she loves Daniel and he's an amazing father but they aren't meant to be together and they have separated. Said she might talk about it in a few months. Feel bad watching any more
Does she actually see it as a positive thing that she gets more drunk views than sober ones?

Reactions: 1
God, I’m feeling very sorry for her. Loving the father of your kids and it not being reciprocated. Imagine trying to sort your head out after that happening.

God, I’m feeling very sorry for her. Loving the father of your kids and it not being reciprocated. Imagine trying to sort your head out after that happening.
I genuinely worry for her mental health. They constantly break up and get back together. It can’t be good for her.

Does anyone know what happened to the Irish Instagrammers thread went? I haven’t been able to find it for ages and the was a Irish and northern Irish one too

She basically just said I was a coward and a witch etc for messaging her it and that it was none of my business and she said she’s never exploited her children but said that yes they are used in paid partnerships and said she’s never posted their bodies in the bath just their heads (not true)

Basically just went on and on like she normally does
Lol
I’m sorry but I would have LOVED to hear her reply 😅

Last edited:
What I cannot understand is how, in the space of a few months, she has gone from saying she would never show her children’s faces on her page, to now posting close ups of their faces. Guess some offers are far too lucrative to refuse £££
Yes! She said something scary happened that meant she stopped showing the faces (she still showed the boy) then overnight she was showing the girls again and not just quick shots but full on feature of them. It is up to parents what they decide, just don’t rant and rave about their privacy then splash them about to make a quick buck!

Just wait until Daniel gets a new woman, then it will really be hard for Eimear. Wouldn’t wish it on any one, it’s what is best for them as a family that matters but it is difficult seeing her flip out so often.

Yes! She said something scary happened that meant she stopped showing the faces (she still showed the boy) then overnight she was showing the girls again and not just quick shots but full on feature of them. It is up to parents what they decide, just don’t rant and rave about their privacy then splash them about to make a quick buck!

Just wait until Daniel gets a new woman, then it will really be hard for Eimear. Wouldn’t wish it on any one, it’s what is best for them as a family that matters but it is difficult seeing her flip out so often.
He could be as bad as her for all we know!

Reactions: 2
Have you guys noticed Eimear has two small bumps on her lip line on her top lip ?

Do you guys think it’s where the filler injections have left marks ?
I only noticed it since she started having a fuller pout

Eimear might trade up too and find some rich dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.