Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is because she knows we will talk about it here - and we haven't let her down. How is she going to manage without her lip fillers during the lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her and Daniel have split again 😂 she’s drunkenly talking about it on her live lol

She’s so up and down, I’d say she’s very moody and difficult to live with.
The hinting like mad about the back of the house... she knows what to do to pull Daniel’s strings. He’ll be doing it in no time.

Reactions: 2
She is so erratic. I hope she has support around her 😬
She will do anything for engagement on her account. Her mental health struggles will keep traffic going into her page. She is clearly unstable and it’s worrying.

Very erratic behaviour altogether. Drink does not suit her and she admitted that herself last year. She seems reliant on it lately.

Lips gloss action...making me want to pop that big lip...it’s insane! 😂

• Haha
What a mess- there was absolutely nothing wrong with her wore she started bleaching her hair....her skin tone does not suit the red hair and it will look even worse once it starts to fade ( those dark roots are also grim) and that lip gloss is godawful too
what's she going to be like after another few more weeks of lockdown

What a mess- there was absolutely nothing wrong with her wore she started bleaching her hair....her skin tone does not suit the red hair and it will look even worse once it starts to fade ( those dark roots are also grim) and that lip gloss is godawful too
what's she going to be like after another few more weeks of lockdown
Her hair was lovely when it was longer. This new look has put years on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.