Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Eimear know what a lockdown is? 🤔 Kids aren’t supposed to be moving around whether it be between relatives, parents homes etc.

Reactions: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lost all respect for her when she went from hiding their faces for privacy to basically whoring them out for money - only reason she shows them now is to earn more and its so transparent
Yeah what was that all about? She made such a drama about their privacy and then suddenly it was non stop, close-ups of her children. I too lost so much respect for her. I have no problem with these bloggers/vloggers showing kids if that is their choice it was her change of tune all of a sudden and as if we wouldn’t notice.

Yeah what was that all about? She made such a drama about their privacy and then suddenly it was non stop, close-ups of her children. I too lost so much respect for her. I have no problem with these bloggers/vloggers showing kids if that is their choice it was her change of tune all of a sudden and as if we wouldn’t notice.
It’s about £££££. That’s pretty much it!

Reactions: 3
She's been #ad-ing the kids, hence the fave reveals. Kids gotta earn their keep if mumma is too selfish and lazy to get a job.

It can’t be good for the kids if he keeps moving in then back out again and repeat. They must be so confused

So I take it her & Daniel are broken up...?? She referred to him as “their Dad”
She’s so suggestive of things but never clarifies.
she also never replies to actual followed questions.

She said she is the main breadwinner now that Daniel is not working and that having him there to help with kids is great while she gets work done.i can’t keep up with them :oops:
I reckon she says things like that to wind him up.

Reactions: 1
In her live today she said the kids are staying with Daniel for a few days so I guess that confirms it...

How bloody happy is she to not be around her kids! On her live she sounds high. She also mentioned she uses to tattle to show clients how famous she is. This thread really should be deleted as she is boring and unhinged.

• Haha
How bloody happy is she to not be around her kids! On her live she sounds high. She also mentioned she uses to tattle to show clients how famous she is. This thread really should be deleted as she is boring and unhinged.
That’s only giving her what she wants.

In her live today she said the kids are staying with Daniel for a few days so I guess that confirms it...
i wonder if maybe they’re not broken up, she just needed space to herself for her mental health?
She seems a bit manic at the moment.
Saying that, she was pointing at the back of the house, hinting for a tradesman to come and do it for her. Daniel must not be volunteering his services....

• Heart
I wouldn’t believe a word she says tbh. She leads clients to a thread that calls her out on many areas of her life?! I doubt that very much. She has completely lost it a long time ago.

In her live yesterday she admitted she was never planning to dye her hair with the box dyes she bought during the week, because she has a contract with company and they are going to dye it professionally! What a liar! Anything to keep the people interested ;)

Honestly can’t keep up with her - moans about having no money and struggling etc but then has the money to waste on boxes of hair dye she never plans on using? I don’t understand it

Honestly can’t keep up with her - moans about having no money and struggling etc but then has the money to waste on boxes of hair dye she never plans on using? I don’t understand it
Wasn’t she banging on about making £100k last year, not so long ago? Plus, the majority of her furniture has been gifted, including the children’s toys.

Oh my god those pics on her stories today 🤮🤮🤮 she’s obsessed with her tits at the moment - which is grand but I’m not sure why she’s insisting on shoving them onto our screens on a daily basis

Reactions: 4
Oh my god those pics on her stories today 🤮🤮🤮 she’s obsessed with her tits at the moment - which is grand but I’m not sure why she’s insisting on shoving them onto our screens on a daily basis
Probably trying to get a #gifted boob job

• Haha
Didn't she work in a seedy club in Australia years ago? She's definitely showing more sexual content these days. And what's happened to her lips, they look really awful and duck lipped. She looks insane. Imagine spending the day taking photos of yourself whilst sat in your garden pouting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Daniel must be a tit man.

Didn't she work in a seedy club in Australia years ago? She's definitely showing more sexual content these days. And what's happened to her lips, they look really awful and duck lipped. She looks insane. Imagine spending the day taking photos of yourself whilst sat in your garden pouting.
What seedy club? Genuine question, as I have no idea!

Daniel must be a tit man.
Didn’t she go for a boob job consultation in a clinic in Harley Street a few week back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.