Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 weeks minimum. This is such a bad idea. I presume it’s a cockapoo. Another Influencer Dog bandwagon, like a Frenchie or a dachshund.
It is indeed a Cockapoo, although she spelt it Cockerpoo demonstrating how much research she put into it!!

I also thought she said something about getting a puppy on Saturday. She's either delusional, not realising a pup needs its mum until at least 8 weeks, or wanted to gauge interest.

Wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 5
If l recall correctly, she announced a few days ago that they were getting a puppy which would be with them in a few days. Now she says the puppy is coming mid-July. It seems to me that she checked the reaction she got from instagram before deciding on getting a puppy. I have never had my heart sink so much at the sight of a little puppy. I don't agree with dog breeding when there are so many dogs that already need homes but in this case I am also really concerned about whether there is a genuine desire to have a dog for life. I really hope my gut feeling is wrong.
Yeah I genuinely think she thought she could take the pup home once born. Shows how little she knows about the poor little things.

Reactions: 3
First time poster on this thread. If you’re reading this thread Eimear please please do your research on this cross breed. They are an extremely loving dog but they require a lot of exercise and warrant an owner that is at home most of the day, as they can become very distressed if left alone too often. They are very emotionally intelligent (poodle side) and extremely active (cocker side). They can also live up to 18 years so be prepared for a very long term commitment owning one. They are absolutely adorable dogs but I think some people don’t realise they are also quite high maintenance as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have to say when I heard she was introducing a dog I automatically thought it was for photographic content. Isn't that awful. Every big blogger has one they generate a lot of cute pics that get a lot of engagement. She needs engagement stats to pitch to potential clients. But what's bugging at me so so much are the 18 Restyle me swipe ups with not one mention of affiliate link on them.

This sends me over the edge. Rosemary MacCabe said that those restyle me links generated her a nice tidy earning and she said she only did it on a tiny scale. By her own admission she said the bigger bloggers with huge followings could earn an absolute fortune if a tiny percentage bought products from the links.

Also the prices of the clothes like an 88 sterling sweatshirt has a nice return.

Id love to message her and ask her why she doesn't #AF them but I'm too chicken.

It sounds a bit made up right.... 🤣 Because it is!!
It’s not awful because it’s true. But it’s also very very stupid. Other peoples pets are bleeping dull! She might get some free pet insurance or food “gifted” for ads but what she gonna do with 3 kids and a bleedin’ puppy next time she wants to go jetting off back home or whatever ? Bad move .

And seriously... . A grid shot
Of a towel?! A fekking towel??!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I (we) made the decision to get a dog and took him home in February. He is a schnoodle- schnauzer/ poodle mix and so very similar to a cockapoo. We had him 5 weeks when we were all forced into lockdown. And while he has been a great source of distraction and entertainment, and we are all mad about him I concur with previous posters. He's very bright but extremely needy, doesn't like to be left alone for any period of time. I honestly dont know what we'll do come September short of calling a dog whisperer! My point is that an energetic, intellgent puppy requires a massive commitment and I just don't envisage that investment from Eimear and her family (kids are still too young imo) and I just know this won't end well.
On the upside the few photos I shared to my very small Instagram account got massive hits 😄

Reactions: 6
Lads can ye all go buy some plates with one of her gazillion aff links so poor Eim's can make 70p a plate. Like, she does all the hard work for us finding this stuff so you know every little helps for tesco EVB

• Haha
She must be reading here to say she mention Af. She mentions it on a plate but not the 18 Rstyle me links the day before.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I dreaming... or did she post & then delete a close up photo of them on her stories? I thought I saw it earlier because I remember thinking I'd be annoyed if I were them...

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Am I dreaming... or did she post & then delete a close up photo of them on her stories? I thought I saw it earlier because I remember thinking I'd be annoyed if I were them...
No you didn’t imagine it, she did and I was thinking the same, like I’m sure that elderly couple don’t want that up on the internet. At least she has the cop on to take it down or listened to whoever told her to.

Reactions: 4
The puppy looks like it was actually only born yesterday. My thinking is she thought she could get it the minute it was born. She pretty much said she would have him by Saturday and was so excited.

But these little puppies need their moms like all of us and is going to be with her for 6 weeks before being released to varian Barry territory. 😭
Puppies need to be with their mother ideally until 10/12 weeks, very minimum 8, 6weeks is far too young to leave their mummy.

Reactions: 1
i have seen no posts from her about BLM, just the propaganda of the cop hugging a black man. not participating in the black out either. she is so disconnected from the world and serious life issues.

Every single post on insta today is about black out Tuesday, any influencers I follow are having a bit of respect and not posting and there’s bleeping Eimear posting tit about her kitchen again, so self centred

Reactions: 10
Every single post on insta today is about black out Tuesday, any influencers I follow are having a bit of respect and not posting and there’s bleeping Eimear posting tit about her kitchen again, so self centred
She needs to bang out a few AF links 1st, she’ll probably do it after that

There is no way she can play dumb on this one, she knows full well that black out Tuesday movement is happening today. Her viewing figures will be massive today as people by habit are still clicking into their stories on Instagram and when hers is the only one there then they will engage, intentionally or not! More engagement / reach= more revenue. She’s smart! She is really letting herself down today.

Eimear no one cares about your kitchen. Get over yourself and and focus on more important matters 😤 she will be after freebies no doubt

Oh and now a crying post making it allll about her now!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Ffs! She acts like she’s the only one who has kids and stuff going on in their lives!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.