Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say when I heard she was introducing a dog I automatically thought it was for photographic content. Isn't that awful. Every big blogger has one they generate a lot of cute pics that get a lot of engagement. She needs engagement stats to pitch to potential clients. But what's bugging at me so so much are the 18 Restyle me swipe ups with not one mention of affiliate link on them.

This sends me over the edge. Rosemary MacCabe said that those restyle me links generated her a nice tidy earning and she said she only did it on a tiny scale. By her own admission she said the bigger bloggers with huge followings could earn an absolute fortune if a tiny percentage bought products from the links.

Also the prices of the clothes like an 88 sterling sweatshirt has a nice return.

Id love to message her and ask her why she doesn't #AF them but I'm too chicken.

How bizarre that you can brag about having an excellent credit score and then buying radiators on credit. Seems a ridiculous thing to me to take finance on a radiator
It sounds a bit made up right.... 🤣 Because it is!!

Reactions: 4
I've had to unfollow her. I cant bear to see her using an animal for likes, content and essentially money. It actually turns my stomach, the thought of that dog getting rehomed in 6 months.

Seriously WHO gets a puppy just as their relationship is falling apart and their house is up in their air.

How is she planning to train a puppy with a renovation on her hands? So so irresponsible and transparent.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I was going to message her and ask as she seems to be doing it a lot just now! 😤 I remember months ago she was going on about influencers not declaring ads etc and how bad it is! More rubbish out her gob, she’s so contradictory it’s unreal!! She will prob message back abuse 🥴😂

Getting the puppy is definitely a step too far for me. It’s like she saw Pippa O’Connor was getting more engagement and goes oh I know what I will do.
Agree with the above about her bull about how ethical and sustainable she is yet she buys a dog from a breeder.

we adopted a labradoodle and I’m telling you she is gonna get some hop when she realises the work that goes into a poodle cross, they need sooo much attention, need serious good length walks as full of energy and grooming is expensive. Please god for the puppies sake she is serious about this.

Reactions: 10
Predicted story post 30/11/20 “We as a family have had to making the heartbreaking decision to rehome buddy/bailey/boris? - it just wasn’t the right time. Luckily a beautiful local couple have adopted him. I won’t be talking about it anymore on here”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Obviously it's for engagement. She's sold everything off, her body, her kids, their bodies, her marriage, Daniel, her finances.... She's running out of content. She knows she's over exploiting the kids so thinks a puppy will break up how much they have to work for her. It's another disaster waiting to happen. Virtually every Instagrammer with a semi large following has bought a very cute puppy in 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She leads such an erratic lifestyle with no regular working hours ( pre pandemic this involved various trips around the country touting for business , how is a poor puppy going to settle into that household?...who is going to look after it/train it if she's travelling and Daniel is also working ....another one of her hairbrained ideas

Reactions: 8
she certainly won't be taking the puppy to Kerry on a Ryanair flight - that won't be happening, cause Ryanair doesn't transport pets.

Reactions: 6
she certainly won't be taking the puppy to Kerry on a Ryanair flight - that won't be happening, cause Ryanair doesn't transport pets.
I don’t think she had thought that far ahead. All those lovely travel photos were far fetched with three kiddos, not to mind a dog.

I’ve really gone off her in the last year. Totally lost her way, I wish her no harm and hope she finds happiness as she seems really sad.
I don’t know if the puppy is a cash cow idea or not but I am appalled at how many people I see using lockdown as a time to add an animal to their family. Life will one day return the the normal business it was before, we will not have the luxury of spending all day at home or taking long walks in lovely sunshine, then tit will get real. Dogs are a huge commitment and a lot of work especially in the winter months. The shelters will be absolutely ram Jamed come winter.

Reactions: 11
Maybe the same person that looks after the non school age children?
Fair enough but those pre school children will all be off to school in 2 years - then what?...a puppy needs constant attention .....she clearly hasn't thought through how a dog fits in with her erratic lifestyle

Reactions: 1
Not you, but my original response was to that comment.
I agree that the comment you originally responded to was out of order. There are a lot of people who join the site just to make nasty comments like that and are usually never heard of again. I have seen it on other threads also. I’m not excusing their behaviour. Just highlighting that it is a pattern.

That was a completely unacceptable comment, it's been reported. Thanks for pointing it out eimear, oops I mean new member. It does not invalidate all the comments and criticisms

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well isn't the Ireland she's from so backward that she'll have to get a boat and a 5 day train journey just to get to Kerry if they want to bring the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well isn't the Ireland she's from so backward that she'll have to get a boat and a 5 day train journey just to get to Kerry if they want to bring the dog.
She might hide him under the Peig Sayers shawl she will have to wear in backwards Ireland.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Agree with all the above re the new puppy and it actually breaks my heart to see how naive she’s being about the care it’ll need...😔 There’s no damn way she can go back to go travelling/London trips with one and it’ll be so unfair to have a new dog around the house with 3 screaming kids and all the work she’s going to do on the house. Talk about an unsettling environment-it’s bad enough that the kids get dragged into all the upheaval with her and the house/Daniel...
And last post-lingerie “body positive” shot again-needs to get the likes up after the last few crappy shots she’s posted...! And don’t get me started on the lies...she’s mentioned the sizing on the pants being a size 12 and only two weeks ago on her stories she said she was a size 8/10. I don’t care if you’re an 8 or a 28 but be bloody honest about it...she’s delusional and lost and clutching at straws and I genuinely feel pity and sorrow for her.

If l recall correctly, she announced a few days ago that they were getting a puppy which would be with them in a few days. Now she says the puppy is coming mid-July. It seems to me that she checked the reaction she got from instagram before deciding on getting a puppy. I have never had my heart sink so much at the sight of a little puppy. I don't agree with dog breeding when there are so many dogs that already need homes but in this case I am also really concerned about whether there is a genuine desire to have a dog for life. I really hope my gut feeling is wrong.

Reactions: 13
If l recall correctly, she announced a few days ago that they were getting a puppy which would be with them in a few days. Now she says the puppy is coming mid-July. It seems to me that she checked the reaction she got from instagram before deciding on getting a puppy. I have never had my heart sink so much at the sight of a little puppy. I don't agree with dog breeding when there are so many dogs that already need homes but in this case I am also really concerned about whether there is a genuine desire to have a dog for life. I really hope my gut feeling is wrong.
I also thought she said a few days, and was confused by the sudden July arrival date. I think deep down, we all know the real reason behind the dog. I’d love to be proved wrong in this, for the dog’s sake.

Reactions: 6
The puppy looks like it was actually only born yesterday. My thinking is she thought she could get it the minute it was born. She pretty much said she would have him by Saturday and was so excited.

But these little puppies need their moms like all of us and is going to be with her for 6 weeks before being released to varian Barry territory. 😭

• Heart
The puppy looks like it was actually only born yesterday. My thinking is she thought she could get it the minute it was born. She pretty much said she would have him by Saturday and was so excited.

But these little puppies need their moms like all of us and is going to be with her for 6 weeks before being released to varian Barry territory. 😭
8 weeks minimum. This is such a bad idea. I presume it’s a cockapoo. Another Influencer Dog bandwagon, like a Frenchie or a dachshund.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.