Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up a picture of the outfit she was going to wear & basically said it wasn't going to be on her very long so no point worry about what to wear. Then the next morning posted a pic of a messed bed & said it was amazing (or along those lines!)

I actually feel sorry for her, she's seems a bit erratic at the minute! Can't imagine the pressure she's under having to come up with that rent every month & basically scrapping the barrel for jobs

Reactions: 14
I think I’ve said not before but this is not a business page no matter what she thinks. She got lucky with some decent pics and curation and got a load of followers and sponsors and ads and money and has kidded herself that the reason that came was because she’s “real” unlike all the other influencers. In a sense, she’s correct, other influencers would know that if you want to keep the business you STFU about certain things that are irrelevant or would cause brands to go away. Bigger accounts get away with it because no matter what they say people buy whatever tit they’re selling. No one buys what Eimear is hawking. Brands she used to work with know it so she’s now on to the diminishing returns - having to almost beg for new clients who then disappear because the engagement and sales aren’t there.
Remember when she used to say “brands just don’t get it”? Well, they really do.
That said, it must be terrifying looking down the end of a barrel and seeing the bottom getting closer. And now, she’s spending all the profit from the house on a super expensive rental.
And then, the date fiasco. There was zero need for her to share anything but she does it because she needs the feedback and engagement.
What she desperately needs is a therapist.

Reactions: 10
She needs to take a break from Instagram, those last few stories are incredibly sad and shocking and she’s clearly not in a good place. I hope she gets the help she needs even if she thinks professionals are in the wrong

Reactions: 5
She needs to take a break from Instagram, those last few stories are incredibly sad and shocking and she’s clearly not in a good place. I hope she gets the help she needs even if she thinks professionals are in the wrong
Incredibly shocking. Wow. Someone close desperately needs to help her now.

Reactions: 6
Eimear’s problem is she thinks there is an instant fix for all her problems. All the things she listed take time & hard work to work but she cried off the meds after a week or 2, she didn’t consistently go to therapy, what the duck would psychic readings do for her? Talk about superficial nonsense. She needs a life offline, a job, a sense of purpose. She’s so erratic she would benefit from time spent as an inpatient in a facility.

Reactions: 8
So, posts here about her needing therapy. Instant story how she doesn’t. As you’re reading this in near real time - Eimear, you DO need therapy. But you do need to find the right therapist for you. Doing the work isn’t missing a part of the sentence “for a few weeks until it gets hard or boring for you” it means Doing. The. Work. It’s bloody hard, really, really hard, I should know, but ultimately it works, but we’re not talking miracle cure, we’re talking years. If you continue to pretend that’s not true, nothing will ever work.

Also, who leaves their packing boxes outside?

Reactions: 9
Eimear why aren't the "friends" you confided in helping you? Practising killing yourself? Really! You need Daniel to take the kids and get into a inhouse unit to help you.

Reactions: 4
I agree with all of this. She was crazed talking about the date the other day. She can’t help herself. Agree also re: Daniel not being nice to her, I think he has just reached his limit with her. She must be impossible to deal with & I’d bet she isn’t nice to him either. As for her being real & not worrying about losing work maybe we don’t need to see this level of real on a so called business page. She’s exhausting
She’ll never be happy in a couple unless she is happy within herself. She needs a proper job and a routine. Arsing around being artistic and creative hasn’t worked until now so she needs to throw in the towel.
Is she saying she tried to end her life?
I had to re read her paragraph a few times.... christ I think that is what she's saying

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.