Eimear Varian Barry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee there will be stories of her hoovering the resin. Followed by stories of her sitting into the car and driving to somewhere with grass for the kids and dogs to play on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What child wants to play on resin over grass.
Checked out the company IG. They actually have nice back gardens with grass or artificial grass. What the duck is she thinking? Still, it’ll look good for the gram while her kids scrape knees

Reactions: 4
...and now fish for free stuff from Matalan with all the tags🥴🥴🥴 Desperate for content at the moment it seems.

Reactions: 3
It’s the buying size 20 in the charity shops for me. It’s a well known issue that is larger ladies can’t get clothes sustainably because people like to buy ‘oversized’ in the charity shops so there’s never anything left. And she’s promoting it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
How is going into shops and tagging them for freebies considered work?? It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
I think anybody should buy whatever they want out of any shop. I can see why buying things up in bulk out of charity shops and selling them on for a profit is problematic, alright, but really can't see a problem with one person buying one top in whatever size she likes.

Reactions: 12
I think anybody should buy whatever they want out of any shop. I can see why buying things up in bulk out of charity shops and selling them on for a profit is problematic, alright, but really can't see a problem with one person buying one top in whatever size she likes.
I agree but also not sure why she felt the need to say what size she bought...

Reactions: 2
What is her recent post about? Is this another mortgage post? So on the same day she’s about to join a £150 a month gym she’s also telling us again that she ant afford to get a mortgage?

Reactions: 3
She’s been complaining about that “beautiful roof” over her head for the longest time

Reactions: 1
Why does she share things like that? She will be clapping back at people for being nosy if they even dare ask about it. She just can’t help herself. Keep it private until the deal is done. It seems like 2 minutes ago she was earning a fortune and doing amazing so which is it 🤯

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.