Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips are ridiculous now....enough already
Also, visiting somewhere you've been in holiday and thinking you'd like to live there is one thing but try visiting that place again in the middle of winter ( NOT when it's STILL holiday season ) when you're snowed in ( yes Cornwall does get snow Eimear) and transport is grounded ...and it takes hours to get anywhere, so not easy to nip up to London for a 'collaboration lads'. Also those cute coffee snacks will be closed ...where will you get your coffee then!

Reactions: 11
Her lips are ridiculous now....enough already
Also, visiting somewhere you've been in holiday and thinking you'd like to live there is one thing but try visiting that place again in the middle of winter ( NOT when it's STILL holiday season ) when you're snowed in ( yes Cornwall does get snow Eimear) and transport is grounded ...and it takes hours to get anywhere, so not easy to nip up to London for a 'collaboration lads'. Also those cute coffee snacks will be closed ...where will you get your coffee then!
I have to travel down there for work and I can’t get in winter as flights all drop off and the rail is impossible 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My money is on her loving the vibe and connecting with the sea and the locals...and daniel....not so much loving his six day trip to the seaside 🤣 que meltdown . Also reckon his mother is working hard on him this week to forget all about this cornwall fantasy.

Reactions: 7
Like whats the over and under that he changes the locks while she gone ? hes away with the fairys too like

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think there’s been some confusion about sussing out what it’s like to live there and looking at beaches 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sorry but it looks grey and miserable down there. Sick of Insta bums videoing other people without their consent. I was out last week and there was a major fight going on as some idiotic Instagrammer was videoing people sat having a coffee and one of them kicked off about it. It's completely unethical.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Daniel will definitely not be loving the 'Vibe down there id say .. Lord she's so pretentious and up herself...

Re: The comment About chasing Daniel with a knife how on earth did that person know that?? Just wondering . Have to say it does sound sensible them both going down separately to explore a bit , but if ur gonna move at least move from to a less expensive place than surrey , more value for money bigger house for the family for less dollar etc . Don’t go from bloody surrey to a tourist hotspot where the house prices are also extortionate .

Christ see the other vibe she has going on 'down there'

Its like shes trying so hard to be relatable,but seriously no one cares about whether you've hair or not - and we wouldnt wait to see it either way!!!🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
I did not think that was eimear in Beirut , looks totally different. I still think she looks good tbh. The top lip could have been better balanced with the bottom lip I think. I’m still astounded that she spent a whole day getting her roots done and yet they already look like they need redoing! All that aside I want to know why she is really moving to Cornwall!
Yes actually, some meds make your face bloat unfortunately.

Don't want to see anyones fanny...hairy or not. It's bad enough looking after my own 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s she telling everyone to get down there? Booking campsites?
We’re in a pandemic love. No one should be going anywhere.
I feel sorry for the people of Cornwall. She looks like she’s spoken to loads of people. So far she’s been in a field and beaches on her own 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.