EHolmes So Many Thoughts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too am surprised that she hasn’t deleted the comments but then again, there are a lot! Has she acknowledged what a flop Me-again’s insta page is?! Hell no. However had that been a venture from the Prince or Princess of Wales, she would have been all over it, highlighting the low number of followers.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The comments have not been deleted. I think her followers are down 5K. Are we about to see a post BLM style turnaround? Has Lizard realised the love out there for Kate versus the lack of interest in M€G$? You guys it has been ALOT for someone with the diminished intelligence of Lizard. American Riviera Orchard (569K followers in 11days) is an official flop before it has even launched. The Prince and Princess of Wales have gained the same amount of followers up from 15.4M to 15.9M in 2 days on an old account that already had 15M. The post has received over 5M likes and comments in 2 days. The video has 94M views. These are facts, cold hard statistics. Kate doesn't over play her hand, when she opens her mouth, the whole world stops and listens. The world just isn't that bothered about M€G$, an empty vessel makes the most noise. M€G$ overplayed her hand and is no longer relevant. Lizard is realising she put all her eggs in the wrong basket. Now the question is how can she pivot hard without looking like the hypocrite she is. Well as you can imagine, I have SMT.
Her follower count isnt down unfortunately

Attachments

HOLD SPACE GUYS HOLD SPACE

no I will not bloody hold space Elizabeth, I’m totally fine being equivocal in my support for Kate and that doesn’t require being told to hold space by some random influencer

Reactions: 9
It is so telling that she hasnt been on her stories speaking about Kate since the announcement.
This is a woman who came on her stories near tears when it was announced Meghan wasn't going to the Coronation.

Reactions: 9
It is so telling that she hasnt been on her stories speaking about Kate since the announcement.
This is a woman who came on her stories near tears when it was announced Meghan wasn't going to the Coronation.
I think she's waiting on Meghan to re string her so the puppet show can resume

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t know she had a thread, but following her is becoming increasingly more difficult and uncomfortable when it is feeling like an American government propaganda page. She dragged the hell out of Kate for wearing a white suit and the same heels as Meghan, but has not said a single word about her governments current actions in Palestine. Instead she’s sharing pictures with the FLOTUS and dragging her kids to be in awe at a man supporting war crimes. This is going to be another BLM situation where she’ll flip her opinion when the tide catches up to her.

If anyone has better royal fashion pages to follow please recommend, I followed her because it was one of the first I found a couple years ago and have stayed following.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know she had a thread, but following her is becoming increasingly more difficult and uncomfortable when it is feeling like an American government propaganda page. She dragged the hell out of Kate for wearing a white suit and the same heels as Meghan, but has not said a single word about her governments current actions in Palestine. Instead she’s sharing pictures with the FLOTUS and dragging her kids to be in awe at a man supporting war crimes. This is going to be another BLM situation where she’ll flip her opinion when the tide catches up to her.

If anyone has better royal fashion pages to follow please recommend, I followed her because it was one of the first I found a couple years ago and have stayed following.
I agree!

I don't recall her once mentioning the war before this. What happened the aid workers is awful. The deaths of thousands of innocent Palestinian people including children is also horrific and there is no outrage for them from her.

It is ironic that she shared this story in the middle of all her White House stories for the Easter celebrations. Israel has received more U.S. military aid and more U.S. aid of any type than any other country since World War II. Does she not get the irony of showing Biden next to some bunny when the US funds the military that killed those aid workers.

Last year she mentioned there is a lottery for the Easter Egg Roll tickets. I say she applied this year again as she knows Biden won't be in power next year. I'm no Trump fan but at least he didn't get the US involved in any wars.

All her complaining about the Royal Family when she should be complaining about the lack of stong and competent leadership in US politics.

Attachments

I agree!

I don't recall her once mentioning the war before this. What happened the aid workers is awful. The deaths of thousands of innocent Palestinian people including children is also horrific and there is no outrage for them from her.

It is ironic that she shared this story in the middle of all her White House stories for the Easter celebrations. Israel has received more U.S. military aid and more U.S. aid of any type than any other country since World War II. Does she not get the irony of showing Biden next to some bunny when the US funds the military that killed those aid workers.

Last year she mentioned there is a lottery for the Easter Egg Roll tickets. I say she applied this year again as she knows Biden won't be in power next year. I'm no Trump fan but at least he didn't get the US involved in any wars.

All her complaining about the Royal Family when she should be complaining about the lack of stong and competent leadership in US politics.
It’s so strange to me that she continually speaks about how the royal family need to do more to discuss their families past and be open for uncomfortable discussions about their ancestors and privilege, but completely ignores to the horrific atrocities committed by her government using her tax money - fully aware the UK is also not innocent.

Not to sound mean but she just seems to lack critical thinking and regurgitates what she’s read online or has been left in her comments. She doesn’t realise how bleeping stupid it looks to say Charles, the HoS for a country she doesn’t live in, should discuss the actions of his great great great grandparents whilst manically grinning with war criminals from her own country.

Reactions: 5
Well, she's not very bright.

And she's a WASP Kennedy wannabe. She named her kid Fitzgerald for God's sake.

Her clothes give me such an ick. It's all cosplaying some Mad Men White House American Girl doll fantasy.

She's just rather stupid, I'm afraid.

Reactions: 4
Well, she's not very bright.

And she's a WASP Kennedy wannabe. She named her kid Fitzgerald for God's sake.

Her clothes give me such an ick. It's all cosplaying some Mad Men White House American Girl doll fantasy.

She's just rather stupid, I'm afraid.
I know… FITZGERALD. That’s ridiculous. It literally means “son of Gerald.”

• Haha
I too am surprised that she hasn’t deleted the comments but then again, there are a lot! Has she acknowledged what a flop Me-again’s insta page is?! Hell no. However had that been a venture from the Prince or Princess of Wales, she would have been all over it, highlighting the low number of followers.
I came here to say just this. Me-again’s page has 587k followers. What an embarrassment. As you say if that had been the Prince and Princess of Wales, she would have been analysing the failure for days. Everyone is sick of Ginger and Whinger. Except Lizard.

Reactions: 3
I came here to say just this. Me-again’s page has 587k followers. What an embarrassment. As you say if that had been the Prince and Princess of Wales, she would have been analysing the failure for days. Everyone is sick of Ginger and Whinger. Except Lizard.
It's M€G$ biggest failure yet. The timing is just so bad aswell, it makes the whole thing look all the more vulgar. It's so embarrassing for M€G$ that she can't even get 600k followers on Instagram. Even Sarah Ferguson has more followers on the gram. Hope she hasn't ordered too much white label crap from China.

• Haha
She hasnt been on her stories as she had a tooth pulled! Ya right. More like she couldn't handle the backlash after Kate's announcement.

And now she is wetting herself over this Polo event.

Reactions: 6
She hasnt been on her stories as she had a tooth pulled! Ya right. More like she couldn't handle the backlash after Kate's announcement.

And now she is wetting herself over this Polo event.
And it was a baby tooth! Would have popped out easily I bet, not like wisdom teeth.
She was in hiding until it was safe to come out.

Reactions: 7
She was def in hiding. Didn't want to have to apologise for her coverage about Kate, didn't want to have to be kind or pretend to have sympathy or say a nice word.
Meghan shows her snarl and lizard is straight up her hole

Elizabeth seems to have an obsessive personality...from Barbie to Bluey. It is not normal.

Is she only realising now that female professional athletes are paid less then their male counterparts?

Elizabeth seems to have an obsessive personality...from Barbie to Bluey. It is not normal.

Is she only realising now that female professional athletes are paid less then their male counterparts?
She's always outraged about something

Reactions: 1
She's all over the bleeping map!

Just shows. Without Kate to be snide about, or Meghan to gush about, she has absolutely no idea what to talk about. So she just pulls random things out of thin air.

Imagine being a subscriber! And an essay about the latest episode of Bluey drops into your Inbox!

• Haha
Anybody know if she was one of the 50 “influencers” (using the term very loosely here) who got some of Megz Riveria jam?
I’m guessing not if she is filling space with Bluey.