EHolmes So Many Thoughts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to hold space to understand how a member of the public knew to photograph Kate and wills.

Is this woman on drugs?talk about over complicating something.
Also Elizabeth is friends with Laura-Ann - she knows exactly how keen (or in L-A's case, obsessed) people can be with the RF. Of course someone saw them and quickly pulled their camera phone out!

Reactions: 3
She knows full well. I'd love to see her coming a cropper some day. Her smug face makes me want to thump her

Reactions: 4
How embarrassing that she posted the programme of her kids school play only because they thanked her for her involvement. Blowing her own trumpet! Where I come from it is the teachers who organise things like school plays as it is part of the school acitivities and done on school time.

Also does she not get the irony of talking about things that are an ocean away! It seems like it is Americans on social media that are the only people who continue to be obsessed with the Kate conspiracy theories. No one else really cares.

I still can't belive she named her child Fitzgerald. It is an Irish name and I am Irish and it is 100% a surname here. No one would give it as a first name.

Attachments

I still can't belive she named her child Fitzgerald. It is an Irish name and I am Irish and it is 100% a surname here. No one would give it as a first name.
Same, it really annoys everytime I see it. It's not a first name!! I think it's after president Fitz in scandal because her and the husband are both highly successful political journalists 🤣

• Haha
Same, it really annoys everytime I see it. It's not a first name!! I think it's after president Fitz in scandal because her and the husband are both highly successful political journalists 🤣
And Fitzgerald Stuart makes it even worse. A surname for a first name and a surname that can that is actually a common enough first name.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can anyone tell me why she is worrying and spending time wondering about a royal family an ocean away? How does helping in her kids school play show her what's important and in front of her? Is she that bleeping simple that she can't see what's in front of her anyway?
Let's just park this for a minute...give it some holding space...let the thoughts stack up and then we can separate it out little by little and ill write a substack on it for you.

• Haha
Kate has cancer!

Elizabeth was such a witch about Kate not revealing her private medical information.
---
I guarantee you she will come on and talk about her mother who had cancer and her own health anxiety and make this all about herself.

She won't talk about her going on about William missing the memorial and the fact the palace wouldn't reveal any more than the fact that she had abdominal surgery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Cue Lizard making Kate diagnosis about her, how triggered she is by it, gasp, right, you guys, to get checked. Now back to me, you guys I am so affected by this, Kate might have cancer but really this is about me and my bestie M€G$

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She'll be practising her best "concerned" face in the streaked mirror as we speak. But trying to think of a way to frame this so that Kate isnt the victim of all the conspiracy theories and that it was the big, bad Palace's fault for not being honest.

Reactions: 6
I can't stand evil Lizard. I'm really pleased that she'll be asleep now & won't know about what's happening. I'm a Royal fan, especially Kate and thought all the fuss was ridiculous. I hope all the nasty drama queens will now feel some guilt at the way they behaved.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Shes such a bleep. It will kill her to admit that she's part of the problem, slating Kate over the photo etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She's limited the comments on her post now about Kate. There are quite a few calling her out. No doubt they will be deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Shes such a bleep. It will kill her to admit that she's part of the problem, slating Kate over the photo etc.
As if she would admit she was part of the problem. Lizard will be looking for our thoughts and prayers for herself, not Kate
---
She's limited the comments on her post now about Kate. There are quite a few calling her out. No doubt they will be deleted.
The comments are really not going her way. Several people are calling her out. Hope she has M€G$ on speedial, we know nobody deletes comments quicker than M€G$

• Haha
As if she would admit she was part of the problem. Lizard will be looking for our thoughts and prayers for herself, not Kate
---

The comments are really not going her way. Several people are calling her out. Hope she has M€G$ on speedial, we know nobody deletes comments quicker than M€G$
Delighted that the top liked comments are all calling her out. Some screenshots if she does delete

Attachments

• Heart
I've always said she is a nasty sly dull little witch.
She just can't leave it can she? She's part of the scum that has no doubt caused distress to Kate and her family. She's a feeder, feeding from the scum at the bottom of the pond.
---
Interesting how her mate Laura Ad is taking great swipes at those who didn't leave kate alone

• Wow
The comments have not been deleted. I think her followers are down 5K. Are we about to see a post BLM style turnaround? Has Lizard realised the love out there for Kate versus the lack of interest in M€G$? You guys it has been ALOT for someone with the diminished intelligence of Lizard. American Riviera Orchard (569K followers in 11days) is an official flop before it has even launched. The Prince and Princess of Wales have gained the same amount of followers up from 15.4M to 15.9M in 2 days on an old account that already had 15M. The post has received over 5M likes and comments in 2 days. The video has 94M views. These are facts, cold hard statistics. Kate doesn't over play her hand, when she opens her mouth, the whole world stops and listens. The world just isn't that bothered about M€G$, an empty vessel makes the most noise. M€G$ overplayed her hand and is no longer relevant. Lizard is realising she put all her eggs in the wrong basket. Now the question is how can she pivot hard without looking like the hypocrite she is. Well as you can imagine, I have SMT.

• Heart
Reactions: 8