EHolmes So Many Thoughts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I thought her videos couldn’t get any more irritating. The one where she is whispering because her kid is asleep?! Do the bloody video later, stop whispering, it’s ridiculous and irritating, oh so very irritating.

Reactions: 3
Just when I thought her videos couldn’t get any more irritating. The one where she is whispering because her kid is asleep?! Do the bloody video later, stop whispering, it’s ridiculous and irritating, oh so very irritating.
Shes a total wanker

Reactions: 1
that Mother’s Day gift thing is insane. Basically - “send me your ideas and I’ll find the affiliate links so I get money off you plebs buying them”

Reactions: 3
And
that Mother’s Day gift thing is insane. Basically - “send me your ideas and I’ll find the affiliate links so I get money off you plebs buying them”
And hoardes of American women will lose their tit to send info in the hope of being included in her cash grab

She really has no content since Catherine has been on sick leave.

I wonder does Lizard have financial problems since Catherine has been ill due to a lack of work and engagement? She looks absolutely terrible recently thin, drawn and a very poor colour. She also seems to be aging in dog years she is getting old so fast. As much as I think she is a nasty piece of work I do genuinely hope she isn't sick.

Reactions: 2
What on earth are those stories about?! “Do I dare”?! Wear a small feather head accessory to the school fundraiser costume gala?! I’m not sure I understand why she thinks this is so daring. It’s not like she’s going out in her underwear, it’s a hair accessory that adds to her costume. She’s an idiot. That laughing while talking at 100mph is so irritating.

Reactions: 4
Elizabeth has the worst taste in shoes..from those Mary Janes to the chunky things she plans to wear to the school "gala".

What on earth are those stories about?! “Do I dare”?! Wear a small feather head accessory to the school fundraiser costume gala?! I’m not sure I understand why she thinks this is so daring. It’s not like she’s going out in her underwear, it’s a hair accessory that adds to her costume. She’s an idiot. That laughing while talking at 100mph is so irritating.
I was a bit confused because generally "galas" are formal events? The previous photos seem very casual daytime events, yet this year she is wearing a sequin frock but worrying about a head piece?
All breathless gabbling.