Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it mad she posts her daughter and other peoples in their gymnastics leotards. Too important to show off rather than care about their safety eh Jen!

Reactions: 7
I am absolutely not sticking up for Jen in anyway I know of her and she’s not the nice friendly influencer she tries to make out…anyone with Lillie Lexie in their circle 🚩🚩 but my partner plays premier league and majority of the players with families have a base for their children to have a consistent school and some normality for them, whether the partner lives with them and travels or they have a flat at the club where they are. Whether Andi has found someone in Bristol or if he’s happy with as dull as a dishwasher Jen is another story 😂
Do you have some tea on Lillie

Reactions: 1
The long blonde extensions were definitely dated but I don’t think what she’s gone for is much better and I wouldn’t call it brunette

Reactions: 9
lol is she serious with these delusions of her long legs. I don’t know how tall she is but she’s always the shortest in pics with groups of girls and the model is visibly taller than her wearing regular length and they’re way longer on her legs than Jens.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
lol is she serious with these delusions of her long legs. I don’t know how tall she is but she’s always the shortest in pics with groups of girls and the model is visibly taller than her wearing regular length and they’re way longer on her legs than Jens.
probably because she’s hoiked them up so high 🤣 gotta show off the camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also I know this isn’t a Lillie lexi thread but she’s been mentioned on here a few times. Did she really call her new baby girl, “Capri”?.
We need a Lillie thread 😂

Also I know this isn’t a Lillie lexi thread but she’s been mentioned on here a few times. Did she really call her new baby girl, “Capri”?.
We need a Lillie thread 😂
I don’t love it but Capri is actually really popular now I follow an American influencer who’s got a Capri, Brogan Halls eldest, I know of 2 irl and always see it on popular baby name lists.

I don’t love it but Capri is actually really popular now I follow an American influencer who’s got a Capri, Brogan Halls eldest, I know of 2 irl and always see it on popular baby name lists.
Oh really? I’d never heard of it and just felt sorry for the child who is inevitably going to be called a capri-sun in the playground at some point

• Haha
Giving your kid your own name as their middle name is strange to me 🙃
Yeah thought that too! Very narc. It’ll be interesting with Lillie if she goes all Hattie bourne on us and tosses her older two boys aside now that her princess has arrived.

there’s definitely a rise in unique names nowadays, I’m sure there’s another influencer that’s named her baby Goldie 🙈 not saying it’s not cute but when that baby is a 30 year old woman I don’t think they’ll appreciate it!

• Haha
there’s definitely a rise in unique names nowadays, I’m sure there’s another influencer that’s named her baby Goldie 🙈 not saying it’s not cute but when that baby is a 30 year old woman I don’t think they’ll appreciate it!
Lillies friend has called her baby goldie but the surname is Goode. Goldie Goode 😫😂 of course the dad is a footballer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ruby Holley’s baby is also called Goldie!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just looked at Effortlesschic’s Instagram for the first time in ages and omg what has she done to her face?!

Reactions: 4
Has anybody seen her video getting in her car for the school run with her ass bent over then looks back and smiles 😂😂 crinngeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4