Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt her parents are footballer level well off. She’s really not a nice person, had a big fall out with another players wife recently. Caused so many issues last year as was desperate to get her son into the city academy.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I doubt her parents are footballer level well off. She’s really not a nice person, had a big fall out with another players wife recently. Caused so many issues last year as was desperate to get her son into the city academy.
Hello…. Tell us more. Knew she was a mean girl.
One that’s only nice when she wants something

Reactions: 2
Exactly, so was it either the parents or boyfriend funding her life 😂😂
And the question was would she have moved in and had a baby so quick if he wasn’t a footballer I don’t get what that’s got to do with her family wealth at all.

Answering more Qs about the nose.
I wonder if she would have addressed it if she hadn’t noticed we had sussed it out on tattle!
It does look pretty good so far but as she said it takes at least 6 months to see the real result. Nothing ‘mini’ about it though.

Reactions: 6
No way she could have got away with not saying really it’s very obvious
---
Love how she’s playing it down again using words like mini. Let’s just start calling a spade a spade, you had a nose job.

Bedore any of her stans come on saying if they had her money they would get surgery too, nobody asked you 😉
Her stans 🤣 I’m fully laughing. We all know Jen made her own profile to publicly Stan herself!

Also, we all saw her before picture, this was no mini nose job.
Wtf is a mini nose job 😂😂😂😂
---

Wonder if shed have moved in and fallen pregnant so fast if he wasn’t a footballer…..
Absolutely not.
But does anyone actually genuinely believe they are still properly together?
Surely you all find it strange she’s literally never with him. She could have easily moved with him, all her friends in football stay as a family unit and move together, I think it’s really telling that they chose to live seperately, it’s not like it was for a few months. And when he does pop up, he looks absolutely miserable to be in her company. She’s also stopped going to Bristol and games. She did at Boxing Day but before that she’s not been in months and months.

But like she said in her posts. She doesn’t work and likes holidays 😂 So she needs him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stans 🤣 I’m fully laughing. We all know Jen made her own profile to publicly Stan herself!
Honestly this thread is the absolute worst on here for it there’s always someone piping up with “I wOuLd iF I hAd HeR mOnEy” and interjecting anything we say bore off and make a rave thread 😂 I stay off the threads of people I like, it’s quite simple really.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Absolutely not.
Surely you all find it strange she’s literally never with him. She could have easily moved with him, all her friends in football stay as a family unit and move together, I think it’s really telling that they chose to live seperately, it’s not like it was for a few months. And when he does pop up, he looks absolutely miserable to be in her company. She’s also stopped going to Bristol and games. She did at Boxing Day but before that she’s not been in months and months.

But like she said in her posts. She doesn’t work and likes holidays 😂 So she needs him.
She’s read your post and just put her an “andi’s” salad on her stories. Lol

also there’s a wag in my child’s class - she’s genuinely scared of being alone when her husband is away at his games, for fear of robberies etc. always wondered with Jen why she was so happy to be by herself.
These guys won’t last.
---
Honestly this thread is the absolute worst on here for it there’s always someone piping up with “I wOuLd iF I hAd HeR mOnEy” and interjecting anything we say bore off and make a rave thread 😂 I stay off the threads of people I like, it’s quite simple really.
Oh man this was me- forgive me for my sins 🙏🏻🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂

Absolutely not.

If they are together I’d put money on him having a mistress

Reactions: 3
Oh man this was me- forgive me for my sins 🙏🏻🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂
Was it? I don’t remember but we’ve all said at times we like her but…….

It’s the people who come in with nothing else to say except to blow smoke up her bum.
---
She’s does always make a massive point of showing them going out for lunch and stuff when he is home that always comes across as a bit insincere.

If they are together I’d put money on him having a mistress
Oh 100%
---
Who did she have a big falling out with?

Reactions: 1
Was it? I don’t remember but we’ve all said at times we like her but…….

It’s the people who come in with nothing else to say except to blow smoke up her bum.
---
She’s does always make a massive point of showing them going out for lunch and stuff when he is home that always comes across as a bit insincere.
Hahah probs a bit of me! There’s loads that come and go. You and peepers are the stalwarts on this thread. But I saw the light I SAW the light!

yeh could never work out why she made such a fuss when they are together.

whoever made the point about the bit of the side - made a good one, does Jen just think he’s sat in home alone inBristol.
We know she reads here, so will address this soon. Look forward to it x

I am absolutely not sticking up for Jen in anyway I know of her and she’s not the nice friendly influencer she tries to make out…anyone with Lillie Lexie in their circle 🚩🚩 but my partner plays premier league and majority of the players with families have a base for their children to have a consistent school and some normality for them, whether the partner lives with them and travels or they have a flat at the club where they are. Whether Andi has found someone in Bristol or if he’s happy with as dull as a dishwasher Jen is another story 😂

Reactions: 3
I am absolutely not sticking up for Jen in anyway I know of her and she’s not the nice friendly influencer she tries to make out…anyone with Lillie Lexie in their circle 🚩🚩 but my partner plays premier league and majority of the players with families have a base for their children to have a consistent school and some normality for them, whether the partner lives with them and travels or they have a flat at the club where they are. Whether Andi has found someone in Bristol or if he’s happy with as dull as a dishwasher Jen is another story 😂
Omg why doesn’t Lillie Lexi have her own thread!!! I’ve known of her for years, we live similar areas and I have friends who went to school and Uni with her. I have this picture of her pre surgery, and wow. I did post it once on the Emma McEvey thread but people blasted me saying it was unfair to post, but duck me, she’s transformed herself.

Her poo fake tan hand is so bad in that nose vid. Doesn’t she wear mitts to tan?