Eden Harvz #32 Eden Harvz (Yaz Hadfield’s sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s disgusting cause the comments were saying how people knew her and xyz, total invasion of privacy.. for trauma that had nothing to do with her. Urgh.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I bet Yaz made that whole story up about someone coming up to her and the poor girl who’s story that is has had to come forward and been like eh no? Wasn’t me? They’re both known liars - Yaz should never of even posted that article, like why would you?

Reactions: 32
The whole thing has definitely been completely made up, and now that someone related to the person who was genuinely involved has seen it and got involved, they’re desperately trying to cover their tracks. Disgusting

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1463314
why is eden making it about her
But she’s making it about her and taking someone’s experience and making it about herself. This is why it shouldn’t have been posted in the first place. She wouldn’t have known if the real victim wouldn’t have come forward and told her so what’s she on aboht trying to make out she has more experience the douche canoe. The story shouldn’t have been posted full stop.

The whole thing has definitely been completely made up, and now that someone related to the person who was genuinely involved has seen it and got involved, they’re desperately trying to cover their tracks. Disgusting
Yeah tbh I call bull
tit all together and they weren’t vouching for someone to actually come forward aboht it. Desperately trying to cover tracks indeed.

Has she been reading here again hi Eden 😂

Reactions: 12
Yaz has 10000% lied about that, why would a victim of SA just randomly bring this up to someone they don’t know? It makes no sense.

She’s just as sick and attention hungry as Eden. She’ll have just plucked any random article from the internet not expecting a relative to speak up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet Yaz made that whole story up about someone coming up to her and the poor girl who’s story that is has had to come forward and been like eh no? Wasn’t me? They’re both known liars - Yaz should never of even posted that article, like why would you?
Trauma vultures they both are. Vile

View attachment 1463314
Luckily I know pfffft.. or they called you out more like it.

Reactions: 11
Nice of Yaz to do something to take the heat off Eden for a bit though hey.
Why would anyone make a story like that up or tell someone else’s story when they bump in to one of the Harvey’s randomly

Does anyone have the video of Yaz? I can see the screenshot but never saw her talking about it

Reactions: 16
Yaz has now been unfollowed too, duck the pair of them. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and quite disturbing tbh

Reactions: 23
From the article there is no mention of the victim so people have put two and two together and either approached the victim and told her or she’s found out herself, or yaz was hoping no one would come forward because no one was identified.. however in the post I remember two comments saying I know this woman and etc. Never mind blaming someone else, neither of them should be using this woman’s trauma for clout! Nor should Eden be using her own trauma to take the heat off her. They are both in the wrong. Set of trauma vultures.

I also take back that I think yaz is the decent one. They’re both disgusting. Actually vile.

View attachment 1463314
This has now been deleted too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From the article there is no mention of the victim so people have put two and two together and either approached the victim and told her or she’s found out herself, or yaz was hoping no one would come forward because no one was identified.. however in the post I remember two comments saying I know this woman and etc. Never mind blaming someone else, neither of them should be using this woman’s trauma for clout! Nor should Eden be using her own trauma to take the heat off her. They are both in the wrong. Set of trauma vultures.

I also take back that I think yaz is the decent one. They’re both disgusting. Actually vile.
Agreed. I thought Yaz was alright until I saw her constantly defending her sisters actions and behaviour. I was appalled that she'd shared the article and I'm disgusted at what I've read since and so I've now unfollowed her. I thought she was relatable, actually grateful and appreciated any following or brand deals she got, she seemed more pleasant and just a much nicer person but I've come to realise she's just as bad as Eden if not worse.

Reactions: 11
Even if someone did go up to Yaz and say all that, why on earth would Yaz go and make a tiktok about it, she's brought all this on herself, I think Yaz was trying to big Eden up but it has massively back fired, and I'm here for the tit storm! 😂 😂 😂

I've said it before but has anyone noticed that Yorkshire peach doesn't seem to be jumping to Edens defence every five minutes, hopefully she has realised how problematic she is!

Reactions: 25
I've said it before but has anyone noticed that Yorkshire peach doesn't seem to be jumping to Edens defence every five minutes, hopefully she has realised how problematic she is!
I noticed she commented a couple of days ago basically confirming her place is still with team Eden

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1463314
Oh of course Eden is doing that annoying bleeping thing where she knows better than anyone else 🙄 oh she's so wise 🙄 she's the oracle of social media and its only because she's been doing it for so long that she realised the girl was lying 🙄 not at all to do with the fact you got called out then?

I take back what I said about yas earlier. She threw that article up with no trigger warning, shared that harrowing information for millions to see just to boost Eagles ego. It doesn't need boosting. If you blow anymore smoke up her arse her head'll be so big there won't be any room for little lad and Earl in that shed!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.